Karnataka Power Corporation Ltd-KPCL Recruitment 2019 notifications for Junior Personnel Officer vacancies. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
KPCL Recruitment 2019: JPO
|Job Role||Junior Personnel Officer|
|Qualification||Any degree/MBA/MSW/ PG Diploma/Others|
|Application Start Date||20 March 2019|
|Last Date||22 April 2019|
- A Bachelor’s Degree of a recognised University; &
- Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management or Social Work with Specialisation in Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations recognised by GoK for appointment to superior posts or as Welfare Officer under the Factories Act or
- A Bachelor’s Degree of a recognised University with a Bachelor’s Degree in law or Diploma in Labour Laws or MSW/MBA with specialisation in Personnel Management.
Age Limit (As on 22.04.2019): 18 to 35 years.
Relaxations in upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates
- Others as per Govt rules.
List of Vacancies: 37 Posts
- Jr Personnel Officer (Hyderabad Karnataka Region) – 14 Posts
- Jr Personnel Officer (Non-Hyderabad Karnataka Region) – 23 Posts
KPCL Recruitment JPO Selection Process:
- Selection will be made purely on merit basis. Merit list will be prepared based on the marks obtained in the written test.
- Written Test for 100 marks will be in the relevant subjects. Questions will be of objective type with OMR sheet.
- Those who have not studied Kannada as one of the subjects in SSLC or equivalent examination are required to pass a Kannada Language Test conducted by KPCL.
- Candidates who pass the Kannada Language test are only eligible to be considered for
- Candidates called for document verification based on the merit list.
- Rs.500/- for General candidates
- Rs.250/- for SC/ST/Cat-I candidates
- Rs.50/- for Ex-servicemen/Persons with Disability (Divyanga) candidates
Mode of Payment: Challan Mode through any Post Office branch which is computerized,
in the State of Karnataka.
Examination Centre: Bengaluru.
How to apply KPCL Recruitment 2019 for JPO?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online from 20 March 2019 to 22 April 2019.
To Apply: Click here (Online application available from 20 March 2019)
Important Dates to Remember:
- Commencing Date for submitting the application: 20.03.2019
- Last Date for submitting the application 22.04.2019
- Last date for Payment in Post office by producing Challan: 26.04.2019
- Last date for Submission of application, taking print out of Challan & Acknowledgement: 22.04.2019.