Konecranes Recruitment 2018 scheduled for Trainee – ITSC for Engineering graduates at Pune Office & Diploma Engineer Trainee (DET) for Diploma candidates at Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Konecranes Recruitment 2018:
Konecranes Recruitment for Trainee – ITSC:
|Job Role||Trainee – ITSC|
- Education Required: Bachelor of Engineering or any equivalent
- Professional Experience Required (Max – Min.): 0-6 months
- Gender: Any
- Good Communication skills
- Innovating and creative mind
- Self-Motivated and Proactive
- Conduct Quality Audits as per designated templates
- Update Internal Wiki sites with the latest updates from the ITSC Management Team
- General Back office work
- Service-Now reporting as per need basis
- Coordinate with the managers for General Technical Trainings
- General Processes follow-up with the managers
How to apply for Konecranes Recruitment?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now