Konecranes Recruitment 2018 scheduled for Diploma Engineer Trainee (DET) for Diploma candidates at Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Konecranes Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Trainee Engineer – Site Operations|
- Education Required: Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Professional Experience Required: Fresher
- Gender: Male/Female
- Good Verbal and Written Communication
- MS office, Excel and Power Point
- Conducting Site Assessments and measurements wrt readiness& Safety. Brief the customer on Kone requirements. Understand customer requirements and take up with contractor or Site Manager
- Checking of all materials wrt damages/short qty while unloading and put remarks on LR. Details with photos shall be shared immediately to Site Manager
- Prepare Bar chart for E&C work and get it approved from customer wherever possible.
- Planning of day to day E&C activities and ensuring that those are carried out as per laid down safety and quality norms and in line with agreed bar chart.
- Ensure E&C as per plan and record all deviations from customer side
- Handling of all Pre HOC and warrantee complaints and updating the records.
- Submission of Erection invoices and protocols at long duration sites and follow up for payments.
- Preparation of site closure report
How to apply for Konecranes Recruitment?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here