Kolkata Port Trust Recruitment 2020 – Kolkata Port Trust has scheduled the walk-in-interview for the post of Nurses for 7 vacancies on contractual basis. Candidates with the qualification of Diploma in GNM/ B.Sc (Nursing)/ M.Sc (Nursing) with required work experience within the age limit of 50 years are eligible to apply for this job. Interested and eligible candidates can attend this walk-in on 21 & 22 January 2020 at Kolkata Port Trust,
Medical Department, Centenary Hospital, 1, Diamond Harbour Road, Majerhat, Kolkata-700053. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Kolkata Port Trust Walk-in-Interview 2020 for Nurses:
|Job Location||Kolkata (West Bengal)|
|Venue Location||Kolkata (West Bengal)|
|Venue Date||21 & 22 January 2020|
- Candidates must possess a Diploma in General Nursing cum Midwifery (GNM)/BSc (Nursing)/MSc (Nursing) from an institute recognised by the West Bengal Nursing Council or similar Council of any other state in India with a completed internship.
- Experience in Govt/PSU or Private Hospitals/Institutions of repute for 1 year.
- Ex-Servicemen candidates (Male and Female) are also allowed
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2020): Upto 50 years
- Remuneration of Rs.27900/- per month for first two years.
- After completion of 2 years of service, Nurses should be given an annual increment of Rs.700/-.
- In additional to the above, you will be paid Uniform Allowance of Rs.5513/- once a year and Washing Allowance of Rs.319/- per month and an allowance of Rs.150/- per night shift of work.
Kolkata Port Trust Selection Process for Nurses:
Selection will be done on the basis of the interview process.
How to Apply Kolkata Port Trust Walk-in-Interview for Nurses?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend this walk-in-interview along with required documents at the following venue on 21 & 22 January 2020.
For More Details: Click here
Date: 21 & 22 January 2020 Time: 10 AM to 2 PM
Kolkata Port Trust,
1, Diamond Harbour Road,
Majerhat, Kolkata-700053 (Near Majerhat Bridge/Station)
Documents to be brought (original & self-attested photocopies):
- Typed and signed bio data.
- 2 copies of recent passport size photograph.
- Certificate of Date of Birth
- GNM Certificate/BSc (Nursing)/MSc (Nursing)
- Registration Certificate from WB/any other State Nursing Council.
- All Certificates and Mark sheets starting from Madhyamik or Equivalent.
- AADHAR Card/Pan Card
- Experience Certificate
- Any other relevant documents.