Kolkata Port Trust Recruitment 2020 – Haldia Dock Complex, SMP, Kolkata invites job application for the post of Fire Engine Driver cum Pump Operator (FEDCPO) for 04 vacancies on contract basis. Candidates who pass 10th class with required work experience within the age limit of 25 to 45 years are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the trade test / written test. Interested and eligible candidates send their application through postal on or before 07 August 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- India Post Office Recruitment 2020 for GDS/MTS
- Join Indian Army Recruitment 2020 for SSC Officers/Soldiers
Kolkata Port Trust Recruitment 2020:
Kolkata Port Trust Recruitment 2020 for FEDCPO:
|Job Role||Fire Engine Driver cum Pump Operator (FEDCPO)|
|Job Location||Kolkata (West Bengal)|
|Last Date||07 August 2020|
- Must have passed Madhyamik or equivalent examination.
- Must possess a Certificate of training in Fire Fighting from a recognized Institution / Centre.
- Must possess valid Heavy Motor Vehicle Driving License for at least 3 years.
- Must be able to maintain logbook and other relevantrecords.
- Must have sufficient knowledge of operations and maintenance of different Fire Pumps, Equipments, Appliances and maneuvering of Foam Crash Tender (FCT).
- Must possess sound health.
- Must be able to conduct, supervise & attend different fire drills and parades
Experience: Must have at least one year experience in fire fighting work, including some experience in driving different types of Heavy Vehicles.
Age Limit (as on 01.07.2020): 25 to 45 years
- Remuneration of Rs.24,300/- per month with yearly increment of Rs.700/- ( Rupees seven hundred only).
Kolkata Port Trust Selection Process for FEDCPO:
- Selection will be made through trade test (qualifying in nature) followed by Written Test
- Written Test of 50 marks (GK 05 marks, English Language 05 marks, Numerical Ability 10 marks, logical reasoning 10 marks and subject content 20 marks) and pass marks being 25.
How to Apply Kolkata Port Trust Recruitment 2020 for FEDCPO?
All interested and eligible candidates can send their application form in the enclosed proforma with one recent passport size photograph and self-certified photocopies of relevant certificates/testimonials to the following postal address on or before 07 August 2020.
Note – Application in sealed envelope superscribed “Application for contractual engagement of FEDCPO under Administration Division, HDC”,
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
The office of Sr. Dy. Manager (P&IR),
Haldia Dock Complex,
Jawahar Tower 6th floor,
Dist.-Purba Medinipur, PIN – 721607
Kolkata Port Trust Walk-in-Interview 2020 for Nurses: (Expired)
|Job Location||Kolkata (West Bengal)|
|Venue Location||Kolkata (West Bengal)|
|Venue Date||21 & 22 January 2020|
- Candidates must possess a Diploma in General Nursing cum Midwifery (GNM)/BSc (Nursing)/MSc (Nursing) from an institute recognised by the West Bengal Nursing Council or similar Council of any other state in India with a completed internship.
- Experience in Govt/PSU or Private Hospitals/Institutions of repute for 1 year.
- Ex-Servicemen candidates (Male and Female) are also allowed
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2020): Upto 50 years
- Remuneration of Rs.27900/- per month for first two years.
- After completion of 2 years of service, Nurses should be given an annual increment of Rs.700/-.
- In additional to the above, you will be paid Uniform Allowance of Rs.5513/- once a year and Washing Allowance of Rs.319/- per month and an allowance of Rs.150/- per night shift of work.
Kolkata Port Trust Selection Process for Nurses:
Selection will be done on the basis of the interview process.
How to Apply Kolkata Port Trust Walk-in-Interview for Nurses?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend this walk-in-interview along with required documents at the following venue on 21 & 22 January 2020.
For More Details: Click here
Date: 21 & 22 January 2020 Time: 10 AM to 2 PM
Kolkata Port Trust,
1, Diamond Harbour Road,
Majerhat, Kolkata-700053 (Near Majerhat Bridge/Station)
Documents to be brought (original & self-attested photocopies):
- Typed and signed bio data.
- 2 copies of recent passport size photograph.
- Certificate of Date of Birth
- GNM Certificate/BSc (Nursing)/MSc (Nursing)
- Registration Certificate from WB/any other State Nursing Council.
- All Certificates and Mark sheets starting from Madhyamik or Equivalent.
- AADHAR Card/Pan Card
- Experience Certificate
- Any other relevant documents.