Kolkata Police Recruitment 2019 notification for 75 vacancies of Civic Volunteers for Men & Women candidates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Kolkata Police Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Civic Volunteers|
|Job Location||Kolkata (West Bengal)|
|Last Date||26 February 2019|
Kolkata Police Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
- Minimum Educational Qualification: Class-VIII.
- Preferably a resident of the area under the Kolkata Police jurisdiction.
- Preference would be given to the applicants who have done well in sports and have experience as NCC Cadet / Boy Scouts / NSS Guide / Civil Defence Volunteers etc.
- Should be physically and mentally fit.
Age limit (As on 01.01.2019): 20 to 60 years.
Kolkata Police – List of vacancies: 240 Posts
- South Division, Kolkata Police – 20 Posts
- South Suburban Division, Kolkata Police – 40 Posts
- Detective Department, Kolkata Police – 15 Posts
Training & Posting: Each volunteer will have to undergo a 2 weeks training course organized by Deputy Commissioner of Police, Home Guard Organization, Kolkata. After observing necessary selection procedure and completion of training, such Civic Volunteer will be inducted and deployed in different units of Kolkata Police.
Kolkata Police Recruitment – CV Selection Process:
- Selection of Civic Volunteers (For different Divisions of Kolkata Police) will be done through the process of interview headed by the concerned divisional Deputy Commissioner of Police, Kolkata as Chairman and one Assistant Commissioner of Police & one Inspector working under concerned Divisional Deputy Commissioner of Police,
Kolkata as members.
- Selection of Civic Volunteers (For Detective Department) will be done through the process of interview headed by Deputy Commissioner of Police(II), Detective Department, Kolkata as Chairman and one Assistant Commissioner of Police & one Inspector working under Deputy Commissioner of Police(II), Detective Department, Kolkata as members.
How to apply Kolkata Police Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates may download an application from Kolkata Police website www.kolakatapolice.gov.in and send duly filled application form along with required documents to the respective Deputy Commissioner of Police address latest by 26 February 2019.
For More details & Application Form: Click here
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now