Kolkata Metro Rail Recruitment 2019 – KMRCL announced notifications for Recruitment of Sportspersons against Sports Quota (Open Advertisement). The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
KMRCL Kolkata Metro Rail Recruitment 2019:
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||15 January 2019|
Educational Qualification: 10th & ITI pass or 12th class ( 10+2 stage) or above as required for the appropriate post.
- Represented the country in World Cup (Junior/Senior), World Championship (Junior/ Senior), Asian Games(Senior), Commonwealth Games(Senior) OR
- At least 3rd Position in Commonwealth Championship (Junior/Senior), Asian Championship / Asia Cup ( Junior /Senior), SAF Games(Senior) OR
- At least 3rd Position in Senior/ Youth/ Junior National Championships OR
- At least 3rd Position in National Games organized under the aegis of Indian Olympic Association OR
- At least 3rd Position in All India Inter University Championship organized under the aegis of Association of Indian Universities OR
- 1st Position in Federation Cup Championships (Senior)
Note: Eligibility will be considered based on the sports achievement in the championship held on 01.04.2016 or afterwards and the sportsperson shall be a currently active player.
Age limit (As on 01.01.2019): 18 to 25 years
Sports wise vacancies: 6 Posts
- Cricket (Men) – 3 Posts
- Basketball (Men) – 2 Posts
- Gymnastics (Women) – 1 Post
Kolkata Metro Rail Recruitment Selection Process:
The selection will be conducted through field trial followed by Interview.
- For SC, ST, Women, Minorities and economically backward classes: Rs.250/-
- For Others: Rs.500/-
Mode of Payment: Indian Postal Order (IPO), payable at GPO, Kolkata, drawn in favour of “ FA&CAO, Metro Railway, Kolkata”
How to apply for Kolkata Metro Rail Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can download an application from Metro Rail, Kolkata website (www.mtp.indianrailways.gov.in) and send duly filled application form along with required documents to the following postal address or dropped in the box placed at the second floor at Metro Railway address during office hours on or before 15 January 2019.
For More details & Application Form: Click here
The Principal Chief Personnel Officer,
Metro Railway / Kolkata,
Metro Rail Bhavan (2nd Floor),
33/1, J.L.Nehru road,
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now