Kolkata Metro Rail Recruitment 2019 – KMRCL announced notifications for Recruitment of Sportspersons against Sports Quota (Open Advertisement). The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
KMRCL Kolkata Metro Rail Recruitment 2019:
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||15 January 2019|
Educational Qualification: 10th & ITI pass or 12th class ( 10+2 stage) or above as required for the appropriate post.
- Represented the country in World Cup (Junior/Senior), World Championship (Junior/ Senior), Asian Games(Senior), Commonwealth Games(Senior) OR
- At least 3rd Position in Commonwealth Championship (Junior/Senior), Asian Championship / Asia Cup ( Junior /Senior), SAF Games(Senior) OR
- At least 3rd Position in Senior/ Youth/ Junior National Championships OR
- At least 3rd Position in National Games organized under the aegis of Indian Olympic Association OR
- At least 3rd Position in All India Inter University Championship organized under the aegis of Association of Indian Universities OR
- 1st Position in Federation Cup Championships (Senior)
Note: Eligibility will be considered based on the sports achievement in the championship held on 01.04.2016 or afterwards and the sportsperson shall be a currently active player.
Age limit (As on 01.01.2019): 18 to 25 years
Sports wise vacancies: 6 Posts
- Cricket (Men) – 3 Posts
- Basketball (Men) – 2 Posts
- Gymnastics (Women) – 1 Post
Kolkata Metro Rail Recruitment Selection Process:
The selection will be conducted through field trial followed by Interview.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now