Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Kofax Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Associate Software Engineer. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech are eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on their official website. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
Kofax Recruitment 2023 for Associate Software Engineer:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Associate Software Engineer:
Candidates for this position should hold the following qualifications, have the following experience, and be able to demonstrate the following competencies to be considered as a suitable applicant.Please note that except where specified as “preferred,” or as a “plus,” all points listed below are considered minimum requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or work toward a Bachelor’s Degree) in Computer Science or a related discipline is preferred.
- 0-2 years of experience.
- However, work experience does not need to be directly related to product development.
- Demonstrates aptitude and interest to learn on the job.
- Contributing to product ideas and innovation.
- Evaluating product roadmaps (working with Product Management, among other internal partners) to determine design and programming development requirements to meet customer needs (includes evaluating existing products and applications to enhance these and/or designing new products and applications)
- Conducting research, where appropriate and needed, to solve specific design problems
- Creating product and/or applications architecture and design documentation to specify engineering development requirements
- Writing/developing code for new, existing, or enhanced software products and applications
- Working with various internal partners (such as Quality Assurance) to test new or enhanced products and their applications
- Participating in cross-functional build/configuration activities to ensure overall effective and efficient new or enhanced engineering design
- Contributing to downstream business activities such as technical publications and other technical communications’ tool development to ensure streamlined and effective end-user use of Kofax software products and their applications
- Ensuring new or updated releases are completed on time, on target, on budget, and without compromise on quality
- Supporting other internal and external partners/stakeholders/customers, as and when appropriate, in responding to technical inquiries
- Staying abreast of industry and field developments; remaining current in the latest technologies and functionalities, as well as the ever-evolving needs of customers and their customers.
How to apply for Kofax Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online by the given link as soon as possible.
For more details & Apply: Click here