Kodagu District Court Recruitment 2019 notifications for Stenographer, Typist, Typist-Copyist, Process Server & Peon. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Kodagu District Court Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Stenographer, Typist, Typist-Copyist, Process Server & Peon|
|Salary||Up to Rs.27,650-52,650/-|
|Job Location||Kodagu (Karnataka)|
|Application Start Date||31 December 2018|
|Last Date||30 January 2019|
Stenographer: Passed S.S.L.C. or equivalent examination, Senior Grade Shorthand and Typewriting examinations both in Kannada and English language
Typist: Passed S.S.L.C. or equivalent examination, Senior Grade Typewriting examinations both in Kannada and English language
Typist-Copyist: Passed S.S.L.C. or equivalent examination, Junior Grade Typewriting examinations both in Kannada and English language
- Passed S.S.L.C. or equivalent examination conducted by the Department of Public Instructions or equivalent examination.
- Should have Heavy Motor Vehicle/ Light Motor Vehicle Driving Licence (HMV/LMV)
Peon: Passed 7th Standard Examination and entering marks in the application is mandatory.
Age Limit (As on 30.01.2019):
- General Merit: 18 to 35 Years
- Cat-2A,Cat-2B,Cat-3A,Cat-3B Candidates: 18 to 38 Years
- SC/ST & Cat-I Candidates: 18 to 40 Years
- Age relaxations as per govt policy.
Kodagu District Court – Post wise vacancies: 44 Posts
- Stenographer – 3 Posts
- Typist – 7 Posts
- Typist-Copyist – 4 Posts
- Process Server – 21 Posts
- Peon – 9 Posts
- Stenographer: Rs.27,650-52,650/-
- Typist/Typist-Copyist: Rs.21,400-42,000/-
- Process Server: Rs.19,950-37,900/-
- Peon: Rs.17,000-28,950/-
Kodagu District Court Recruitment – Selection Process:
The selection process of all posts will be based on Written Examination, Shorthand Test, Typing Test & Viva-voce.
- For General Merit: Rs.300/-
- Cat 2A/2B/3A/3B candidates: Rs. 150/-
- No fee for SC/ST/Cat-I candidates
Mode of Payment: Fee Online mode through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan (SBI Bank).
How to apply for Kodagu District Court Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online from 31 December 2018 to 30 January 2019.
For More details & Apply: Click here (Online application available from 31 Dec 2018)
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 31 December 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 30 January 2019
- Last Date for Submission of fee through Online: 30 January 2019
- Last Date for Submission of fee through Challan: 31 January 2019
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now