Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
KMC Recruitment 2022 – Kolkata Municipal Corporation (KMC) are invited for Engagement of Pharmacist on a contractual basis. There are a total of 18 vacancies to be filled for this recruitment. Candidates with the qualification of Diploma within the age limit of 40 years can apply for this job. The selection process is based on Practical Examination . Interested and eligible candidate can apply through online on or before 16 April 2022. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
KMC-Kolkata Municipal Corporation is responsible for the civic infrastructure and administration of the city of Kolkata. Its Municipal Corporation was established in 1876, Under the guidance of the First Minister of Local Self-Government in Bengal. They service the water purification and supply, Building and maintenance of roads, Public municipal schools etc and providing service to its customers in a professional, economical, timely, useful and helpful manner.
KMC Recruitment 2022 Details:
KMC Recruitment 2022 for Pharmacist:
|Salary||Rs. 22,000/ month|
|Job Location||Kolkata (West Bengal)|
|Last Date||16 April 2022|
- The candidate should have minimum qualification two years Diploma in Pharmacy (0- Pharma)(Allopathic) recognized by the Government of West Bengal pharmacy Council and registered as “A” category Pharmacist under West Bengal Pharmacy Council.
- Weightage will be given for higher Qualification
- The candidates must have proficiency in Bengali and must have efficiency in computers including MS Office and Internet
Age limit :
- The age limit for the candidates applying for the post of Pharmacist should be Not more than 40 Years
Total Vacancies: 18 Posts
- Unreserved (Ex-serviceman) : 4 posts
- Unreserved (Person with Disabilities) : 4 posts
- Unreserved (Meritorious Sports person) : 3 posts
- SC : 3 posts
- SC (Ex-serviceman) : 2 posts
- OBC-A : 2 posts
- The salary for the above mentioned post of Pharmacist is Rs. 22,000/ month
KMC Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- Selection will be done on merit, practical examination. Application will be first shortlisted on the basis of marks obtained in final qualification (highest basic qualification)as D.Pharma / B.Pharma / M.Pharma.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called in 1:10 ration that is for one declared post, 10 candidates will be called for practical test.
- In Computer Test, which will count as practical test candidates have to obtain atleast 50% marks to qualify for the post.
Scale of scoring – Total 100 marks :
|Name of the Post||Pharmacist|
|D-Pharma||65 (based on % of marks obtained in the qualifying examination)|
|B-Pharma||75 (based on % of marks obtained in the qualifying examination)|
|M-Pharma||85 (based on % of marks obtained in the qualifying examination)|
How to Apply for KMC Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position submit their application in a sealed envelope to the address given below on or before 16 April 2022.
NOTE : No application will received by post/courier. No application will received in drop box after 16.04.2022.
For More Details : Click here
Chief Municipal Health Officer/Secretary,
Kolkata City NUHM Society
CMO Bldg, 5, S.N. Banerjee Road,
Kolkata – 700013,
NOTE : The sealed envelope should be submitted in the drop box in front of room no 254, 2ndfloor of CMO Bldg.
KMC Recruitment 2019 for Staff Nurse: (Expired)
|Job Role||Staff Nurse|
|Job Location||Kolkata (West Bengal)|
|Starting Application Date||2 September 2019|
|Last Date||9 September 2019|
- The candidate should have completed GNM training course from an institute recognized by Indian Nursing Council / West Bengal Nursing Council. OR
- The candidate should have completed B.SC Nursing Course.
- The candidates must be registered under the West Bengal Nursing Council and must have proficiency in Bengali.
Age Limit(as on 01.09.2019): Below 64 Years (Relaxations as per govt rules)
Category Wise Vacancies:
- Unreserved: 41 posts
- SC: 60 posts
- ST: 15 posts
- OBC(A): 27 posts
- OBC(B): 8 posts
- Unreserved (PWD): 9 posts
- Unreserved(Sports Person): 5 posts
KMC Staff Nurse Recruitment – Selection process:
On the basis of marks obtained on basic qualification and interview a panel will be prepared for engagement as per rule.
How to apply for KMC Recruitment 2019 for Staff Nurse?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the KMC website and duly filled the application form along with the required documents and send it to the given postal address from 02.09.2019 to 09.09.2019 (Monday to Friday) at 11 AM to 4 PM, Saturday at 11 AM to 2 PM
For more details & Application form: Click here
The Kolkata City NUHM Society
Room No.147,1st floor,
5, S.N Banerjee Road, Kolkata Municipal Corporation (HQ)
Kolkata – 700013
Documents Required: (Originals & Photocopies)
- Photo proof Identity card (Passport /Voter ID / Aadhaar)
- Proof of Address (Passport /Voter ID / Aadhaar)
- Age Proof of Certificate (Madhyamik or equivalent examination certificate)
- All mark sheets (including internship wherever applicable) & pass certificates of GNM / B.SC Nursing.
- Caste Certificate.
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now