KMC Recruitment 2018 – Kolkata Municipal Corporation (KMC) scheduled walk-in-interview for 191 vacancies of Staff Nurse for B.Sc graduates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
KMC Recruitment 2018 details:
|Job Role||Staff Nurse|
|Venue Location||Kolkata (West Bengal)|
|Venue Date||22 June 2018|
- The candidate should have completed GNM training course from an institute recognized by Indian Nursing Council / West Bengal Nursing Council. OR
- The candidate should have completed B.Sc Nursing course.
- The candidates must be registered under West Bengal Nursing Council and must have proficiency in Bengali.
Age limit (As on 01.01.2018): Below 64 Years
KMC Staff Nurse – Selection process:
On the basis of marks obtained on basic qualification and interview a panel will be prepared for engagement as per rule.
Scale of scoring – Total 100 marks
- Basic Qualification: 40 (based on % of marks obtained in the qualifying examination)
- Walk-in Interview: 60
How to apply for KMC Recruitment 2018 for Staff Nurse?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application from KMC website and attend walk-in-interview along with required documents at following venue on 22 June 2018.
For More details & Application Form: Click here
Venue Date: 22nd June 2018 Reporting Time: 10.30 A.M to 12:00 P.M
Institute of Urban Management (ALAKAPURI),
36C, Ballygunge Circular Road,
Required Documents: (originals & photocopies)
- Age Proof of Certificate (Madhyamik or equivalent examination certificate)
- All mark sheets (including internship wherever applicable) & pass certificates of GNM/B.Sc Nursing. (Madhyamik, Graduation marksheets are not required)
- Updated Registration certificate of West Bengal Nursing Council
- Caste Certificate
- Photo proof Identity card (Passport /Voter Id/Aadhaar)
- Proof of Address (Passport /Voter Id/Aadhaar)
- To carry a photocopy of the filled in application format.