KIOCL Recruitment 2021 – Kudremukh Iron Ore Company Ltd (KIOCL) invites online application for the post of Mechanical Engineer, Electrical Engineer & Civil/Structural Engineer on a contract basis of 11 vacancies. Candidates who completed their B.E/ B.Tech /M.Tech with 03 years experience are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 24 February 2021 . The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
KIOCL Recruitment 2021:
KIOCL Recruitment 2021 for Engineers:
|Job Location||Bengaluru (Karnataka)|
|Last Date for Online Application||24 February 2021|
- BE/B.Tech in Mechanical with a good academic performance from a recognized University/Institution.
- Experience: Should have minimum 3 years of experience in the area of operation & maintenance of Pellet plant and Iron ore Beneficiation Plant, Raw Material Handling etc.
- BE/B.Tech in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics with good academic performance from a recognized University/Institution.
- Experience: Should have minimum 3 years of experience largely in the area of maintenance of Electrical equipments of pellet plant/manufacturing industries, experience in preventive maintenance of electrical equipments, electrical distribution systems, sub-station control panels of Pellet plant/Iron ore Beneficiation Plant.
- Graduate with BE/B.Tech in Civil with a good academic performance from a recognized University/Institution.
- Experience: Should have minimum 3 years of experience in the area of planning of structural construction, maintenance works, preparation of estimates, rate analysis & schedule of works, planning of work at site and provide remedial measures/sketches for the execution of work, monitoring quality & safety standards etc.
- BE/B.Tech in Civil with a good academic performance from a recognized University/Institution. M.Tech with specialization in Structural Engineering is an added advantage.
- Experience: Should have minimum 03 years of experience .
Age Limit : 35 years
- Mechanical Engineer: 04 Posts
- Electrical Engineer: 03 Posts
- Civil Engineer: 02 Posts
- Civil/Structural Engineer: 02 Posts
Salary: Rs. 30,000 – 1,20,000/- Per Month
KIOCL Recruitment Selection Process :
- KIOCL may restrict the no. of candidates to be called for interview. Only short-listed candidates will be informed for further interview
- Those shortlisted for interview shall be intimated through e-mail.
How to Apply KIOCL Recruitment 2021 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at KIOCL website (www.kioclltd.in) on or before 24 February 2021 and send the hard copy of the online application through postal on or before 01 March 2021
For More Details : Click here
To Apply: Click here (Link activates from 27 Jan 2021)
HR Department, KIOCL Limited,
Koramangala 2nd Block,
Sarjapura Road, Bengaluru-560 034
KIOCL Recruitment 2020 for Graduate Engineer Trainee: (Expired)
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET)|
|Job Location||Bengaluru & Mangaluru (Karnataka)|
|Application Start Date||24 June 2020|
|Last Date||31 July 2020|
- Engineering Degree in the following Discipline from a recognized University. Engineering Passed out during the year 2018 & 2019
- Minimum 75% for General and 65% for SC/ST & OBC candidates aggregate of all semesters of engineering degree.
- CGPA-7.9 for General and 6.8 for SC/ST & OBC candidates
KIOCL Ltd GET – Discipline wise vacancies: 25 Posts
- GET (Mechanical Engg/Metallurgical) – 11 Posts
- GET (Electrical Engg/Electrical & Electronics Engg) – 6 Posts
- GET (Electronics & Communication Engg/Instrumentation & Control Engg) – 4 Posts
- GET (Electronics & Communication Engg/Computer Science) – 2 Posts
- GET(Mining)-2 Posts
Training & Probation:
- Graduate Engineer Trainees will be placed under training for one-year w.e.f date of joining as GET. After successful completion of one-year training, the candidates will be placed under probation for one year.
Age Limit (As on 24.06.2020): Below 27 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST
- 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)
- Persons with Disabilities – 5 years for General, 8 years for OBC and 10 years for SC/ST.
KIOCL Recruitment – GET Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on GATE Rank (GATE-2019 & 2020) & Personal Interview.
- The candidates called for interview shall present mandatorily the following documents at the time of interview for certificates verification.
Application Fee: Rs.1,000/- (No fee for SC/ST/PWD categories)
Mode of Payment: Demand Draft – Drawn in favour of “KIOCL Limited” payable at Bengaluru.
How to apply for KIOCL Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for GET vacancies through online from 6 July 2020 to 31 July 2020.
Note: This Job post based on Newspaper advertisement published on The Hindustan Times. Online applications start soon.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Important dates to remember:
- Date of Advertisement in Newspaper/Website: 23 June 2020
- Starting date for submission of online application: 24 June 2020
- Last date for submission of online application: 31 July 2020
KIOCL Recruitment for Graduate/Technician Apprentice: (Expired)
|Job Role||Graduate/Technician Apprentices|
|Job Location||Mangaluru (Karnataka)|
|Last Date||25 March 2019|
Graduate Apprentices: Engineering Degree in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Electronics & Communication Engineering from a recognized/ reputed Indian University recognized by AICTE.
Technician Apprentices: Engineering Degree in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Electronics & Communication Engineering from a recognized University.
- Candidates who passed their BE/BTech/Diploma on or after 01-10-2016 only are eligible.
- Qualification Mark: Pass Class
- The candidates should not have completed or undergoing apprenticeship training in other Organization need not apply.
- Candidates who have already completed their apprenticeship or terminated their apprenticeship mid-way or pursuing their apprenticeship with other organizations are not eligible.
Age Limit: As per Apprenticeship Rules.
KIOCL Apprentice – Discipline wise vacancies: 20 Posts
Graduate Apprentices – 12 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering – 4 Posts
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering – 4 Posts
- Electronics & Communication Engineering – 4 Posts
Technician Apprentices – 8 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering – 3 Posts
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering – 3 Posts
- Electronics & Communication Engineering – 2 Posts
KIOCL Apprentice Selection Process:
Selection will be purely based on the performance of Interview. Shortlisted candidates to be called for Interview will be based on final percentage marks obtained in Degree/ Diploma of candidates.
How to apply for KIOCL Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 25 March 2019.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now