KIOCL Recruitment 2020 – Kudremukh Iron Ore Company Ltd (KIOCL) invites online application for the post of Electrical Engineer on a contract basis. Candidates who completed their B.E/ B.Tech in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics disciplines with 05 years experience are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at (www.kioclltd.in) on or before 10 August 2020 and send the hard copy of the online application through postal on or before 13 August 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- KPSC Recruitment 2020 for AYUSH/ PWD Dept/ Group A & B
- BEL Recruitment 2020 for Trainee Engineer/ Apprentices/ Project Engineer
- Power Grid Recruitment 2020 for Apprenticeship
KIOCL Recruitment 2020:
KIOCL Recruitment2020 for Electrical Engineer:
|Job Role||Electrical Engineer|
|Total Vacancies||Not Disclosed|
|Job Location||Bengaluru (Karnataka)|
|Last Date for Online Application||10 August 2020|
|Last Date for Hard Copy Application||13 August 2020|
- Engineering in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University / Institution. Qualification should be full time.
- Candidates obtained Engineering through Distance or part time education programme or through Correspondence are not eligible.
- Experience: Should have minimum 5 years of experience
Age Limit (as on 31.05.2020): 35 years
KIOCL Recruitment Selection Process for Electrical Engineer:
- Selection will be based on the Interview.
- Those shortlisted for interview shall be intimated through e-mail.
How to Apply KIOCL Recruitment 2020 for Electrical Engineer?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at KIOCL website (www.kioclltd.in) on or before 10 August 2020 and send the hard copy of the online application through postal on or before 13 August 2020.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
HR Department, KIOCL Limited,
Koramangala 2nd Block,
Sarjapura Road, Bengaluru-560 034
KIOCL Recruitment 2020 for Graduate Engineer Trainee: (Expired)
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET)|
|Job Location||Bengaluru & Mangaluru (Karnataka)|
|Application Start Date||24 June 2020|
|Last Date||31 July 2020|
- Engineering Degree in the following Discipline from a recognized University. Engineering Passed out during the year 2018 & 2019
- Minimum 75% for General and 65% for SC/ST & OBC candidates aggregate of all semesters of engineering degree.
- CGPA-7.9 for General and 6.8 for SC/ST & OBC candidates
KIOCL Ltd GET – Discipline wise vacancies: 25 Posts
- GET (Mechanical Engg/Metallurgical) – 11 Posts
- GET (Electrical Engg/Electrical & Electronics Engg) – 6 Posts
- GET (Electronics & Communication Engg/Instrumentation & Control Engg) – 4 Posts
- GET (Electronics & Communication Engg/Computer Science) – 2 Posts
- GET(Mining)-2 Posts
Training & Probation:
- Graduate Engineer Trainees will be placed under training for one-year w.e.f date of joining as GET. After successful completion of one-year training, the candidates will be placed under probation for one year.
Age Limit (As on 24.06.2020): Below 27 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST
- 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)
- Persons with Disabilities – 5 years for General, 8 years for OBC and 10 years for SC/ST.
KIOCL Recruitment – GET Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on GATE Rank (GATE-2019 & 2020) & Personal Interview.
- The candidates called for interview shall present mandatorily the following documents at the time of interview for certificates verification.
Application Fee: Rs.1,000/- (No fee for SC/ST/PWD categories)
Mode of Payment: Demand Draft – Drawn in favour of “KIOCL Limited” payable at Bengaluru.
How to apply for KIOCL Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for GET vacancies through online from 6 July 2020 to 31 July 2020.
Note: This Job post based on Newspaper advertisement published on The Hindustan Times. Online applications start soon.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Important dates to remember:
- Date of Advertisement in Newspaper/Website: 23 June 2020
- Starting date for submission of online application: 24 June 2020
- Last date for submission of online application: 31 July 2020
KIOCL Recruitment for Graduate/Technician Apprentice: (Expired)
|Job Role||Graduate/Technician Apprentices|
|Job Location||Mangaluru (Karnataka)|
|Last Date||25 March 2019|
Graduate Apprentices: Engineering Degree in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Electronics & Communication Engineering from a recognized/ reputed Indian University recognized by AICTE.
Technician Apprentices: Engineering Degree in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Electronics & Communication Engineering from a recognized University.
- Candidates who passed their BE/BTech/Diploma on or after 01-10-2016 only are eligible.
- Qualification Mark: Pass Class
- The candidates should not have completed or undergoing apprenticeship training in other Organization need not apply.
- Candidates who have already completed their apprenticeship or terminated their apprenticeship mid-way or pursuing their apprenticeship with other organizations are not eligible.
Age Limit: As per Apprenticeship Rules.
KIOCL Apprentice – Discipline wise vacancies: 20 Posts
Graduate Apprentices – 12 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering – 4 Posts
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering – 4 Posts
- Electronics & Communication Engineering – 4 Posts
Technician Apprentices – 8 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering – 3 Posts
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering – 3 Posts
- Electronics & Communication Engineering – 2 Posts
KIOCL Apprentice Selection Process:
Selection will be purely based on the performance of Interview. Shortlisted candidates to be called for Interview will be based on final percentage marks obtained in Degree/ Diploma of candidates.
How to apply for KIOCL Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 25 March 2019.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here