KIOCL Recruitment 2019 – Kudremukh Iron Ore Company Ltd (KIOCL) Job notifications for Graduates, 20 Graduate Apprentices & Technician Apprentices in various disciplines. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
KIOCL Recruitment 2019:
KIOCL Recruitment for Graduates:
|Total Vacancies||Not Disclosed|
|Job Location||Bengaluru & Mangaluru (Karnataka)|
|Application Start Date||22 March 2019|
|Last Date||5 April 2019|
- Bcom/BBM/BA/Bsc –Full time with minimum 60%
- Diploma in Commercial Practice
Age Limit (28.02.2019): Below 27 years
KIOCL Graduates Selection Process:
Selection will be purely based on the performance of Interview. Shortlisted candidates to be called for Interview will be based on final percentage marks obtained in Degree/ Diploma of candidates.
How to apply for KIOCL Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online from 22 March 2019 to 5 April 2019. After submitting successfully, send a print out application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 11 April 2019.
For More details & Apply: Click here (Online application available from 22 March 2019)
Deputy General Manager(HR&A),
HR Department, KIOCL Limited,
Koramangala 2nd Block, Sarjapura Road,
Important dates to Remember:
- Starting date for submission of online application: 22.03.2019
- Last date for submission of online application: 05.04.2019
- Last date for receipt of application form along with enclosures: 11.04.2019
KIOCL Recruitment for Graduate/Technician Apprentice:
|Job Role||Graduate/Technician Apprentices|
|Job Location||Mangaluru (Karnataka)|
|Last Date||25 March 2019|
Graduate Apprentices: Engineering Degree in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Electronics & Communication Engineering from a recognized/ reputed Indian University recognized by AICTE.
Technician Apprentices: Engineering Degree in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Electronics & Communication Engineering from a recognized University.
- Candidates who passed their BE/BTech/Diploma on or after 01-10-2016 only are eligible.
- Qualification Mark: Pass Class
- The candidates should not have completed or undergoing apprenticeship training in other Organization need not apply.
- Candidates who have already completed their apprenticeship or terminated their apprenticeship mid-way or pursuing their apprenticeship with other organizations are not eligible.
Age Limit: As per Apprenticeship Rules.
KIOCL Apprentice – Discipline wise vacancies: 20 Posts
Graduate Apprentices – 12 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering – 4 Posts
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering – 4 Posts
- Electronics & Communication Engineering – 4 Posts
Technician Apprentices – 8 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering – 3 Posts
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering – 3 Posts
- Electronics & Communication Engineering – 2 Posts
KIOCL Apprentice Selection Process:
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now