Khurda District Court at Bhubaneswar- Khurda District Court Recruitment 2023 for posts in Junior Clerk/Copyist/Stenographer/Others. There are 39 vacancies available for the posts. Candidates with the qualification of 12th pass/Diploma/+3 Examination are eligible to apply. The eligible candidates are applying for the post postal before the last date. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Khurda District Court: Khurda is an administrative division of the state of Odisha. The Khurda Court was created on 26th August 1980. The Honourable Shri Justice S.K. Ray, the Chief Justice had inaugurated the Judgeship in the presence of Guest of Honour Shri J.B.Pattnaik, the Honourable Chief Minister of Orissa. Mrs Sanghmitra Sharma is the 1st Addl. Civil Judge(Sr. Division) in Bhubaneswar.
Khurda District Court Recruitment 2023 for Junior Clerk/Copyist/Stenographer/Others:
|Job Role||Junior Clerk/Copyist/Stenographer/Others|
|Qualification||12th pass/Diploma/+3 Examination|
|Total Vacancies||39 Posts|
|Salary||Rs 19,900 – 81,100/-|
|Last Date||01 September 2023|
Junior Clerk/Copyist/Stenographer/Junior Typist:
- Shall have passed at least +3 Examination or such other qualification equivalent to +3 Examination of a recognized University.
- Shall have at least passed Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized institute.
- Have passed the matriculation examination or equivalent examination of a recognized Board.
- Have passed the Revenue Inspector Training.
Age Limit ( As on 01 September 2023 ): 18 – 38 years
- Junior Clerk/Copyist: Rs 19,900 – 63,200/-
- Stenographer: Rs 25,500 – 81,100/-
- Junior Typist: Rs 19,900 – 63,200/-
- Salaried Amin: Rs 21,700 – 69,100/-
No.of.Vacancies: 39 Posts
- Junior Clerk/Copyist: 17 Posts
- Stenographer: 03 Posts
- Junior Typist: 02 Posts
- Salaried Amin: 17 Posts
- The selection process includes a Written Examination & Viva Voce.
- The scheme of examination for each post is explained in the advertisement. ( Check Advertisement )
- The date of the Written Tests for the post of Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist, Junior Typist, Stenographer Grade III, and Salaried Amin will be intimated later on.
How to apply for Khurda District Court Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job by sending the prescribed application form by Registered Post /Speed post or in person during office hours to the mentioned address latest by 01 September 2023 up to 5.00 pm.
For More Details & Application form: Click here
The Office Of District Judge,
Bhubaneswar – 751 014.