Khurda District Court at Bhubaneswar- Khurda District Court Recruitment for 36 posts in Jr. Clerk-cum-Copyist, Stenographer G-III and Jr. Typist. The last date for applying for the post is 31 July 2019. The eligible candidates are applying for the post in postal before the last date. After the last date of receiving application will be rejected. Candidates are selected on the basis of examination. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Khurda District Court: Khurda is an administrative division of the state of Odisha. The Khurda court was created on 26th August 1980. The Honourable Shri Justice S.K.Ray, the Chief Justice had inaugurated the Judgeship in presence of Guest of Honour Shri J.B.Pattnaik, the Honourable Chief Minister of Orissa. Mrs.Sanghmitra Sharma is the 1st Addl. Civil Judge(Sr. Division) in Bhubaneswar.
Khurda District Court Recruitment 2019:
|Last Date||31 July 2019|
- Have passed at least +2 examination conducted by the Council constituted under Sec.-3 of the Orissa Higher Secondary Education Act, 1982 or equivalent examination of a recognized Council, Board or University, as the case may be;
- Passed Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized Institute
- Able to speak, read and write Odia and have passed a Test in Odia equivalent to the M.E. Standard
Age Limit(As on 31 July 2019): Age between 18 to 32 years
- 5 years in case of S.C./S.T./S.E.B.C. and women candidates
- 10 years in case of Physically Handicapped Candidates
- For Ex-Servicemen, after deducting the period of service rendered in armed forces from the present age, the resultant age should not exceed 32 years
- For Jr. Clerk-cum-Copyist: Pay matrix Rs. 19,900/Month – Rs. 62,200/Month
- For Stenographer G-III: Pay matrix Rs. 25,500/Month – Rs. 81,1001/Month
- For Jr. Typist: Pay matrix Rs, 19,900/Month – Rs. 62,200/Month
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now