KHRI Recruitment 2023 – Kerala Highway Research Institute has announced an online application for recruitment to the post of Analyst/Deputy Manager on a fixed-term contract basis. There are 03 vacancies to be filled for this recruitment. Candidates with B.E/B.Tech/Graduate/MCA/Post Graduate are eligible to apply for this job. Interested candidates eligible for this recruitment can apply on or before 05 November 2023. The selection process will be based on a written test/interview. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in an elaborate manner.
About KHRI: Kerala Highway Research Institute (KHRI) is the only research institute under the Kerala Public Works Department and was established in 1972 in the Barrack Building at Palayam. It was shifted to the present campus at Kariyavattom in 1994. KHRI functions as a part of the Design Wing of PWD under the Chief Engineer(Design) with necessary monitoring and guidance from the Director(R&PPU). The institute is headed by a Joint Director. the institute undertakes various applied research in the field of infrastructure development and plays a key role in material testing and quality improvement training programs. The institute serves as a third-tier testing laboratory for Govt. agencies like CTE, Vigilance, etc.
KHRI Recruitment 2023:
KHRI Recruitment 2023 for Resource Persons:
|Job Role||Analyst/Deputy Manager|
|Experience||3 – 5 years|
|Total Vacancies||3 posts|
|Salary||Rs.30,000 – 75,000/-|
|Application Last Date||05 November 2023|
- First Class B.E./ B. Tech (CSE/ IT)/ MCA. (All degrees should be full-time degrees approved by AICTE/ UGC).
- Should possess 5 years of experience working as an IT Manager/ Network Administrator
- Should have hands-on, working knowledge of designing websites using CSS, WordPress and similar technologies, Network Management & setup, and protocols, and hardware technicalities, Preference shall be given to candidates with experience of implementing a Lab Information Management System (LIMS)/ ERP in at least one laboratory.
- Description: Shall implement, through vendors, a new website at KHRI, Lab Information Management System, Online Library etc,
- Shall be required to develop bid documents for the procurement of the above services,
Deputy Manager (CoE):
- Post-Graduation in Management
- Preference will be given to candidates from Top 100 Institutes as per National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) 2023 of MHRD.
- 3 Years of Relevant Experience (post qualification) in a managerial role that involved interfacing between various internal and external stakeholders.
Experience in stakeholder management, communication skills, and coordination between managing agencies such as Government, Industry and Academia
- Description: Support in writing grants and proposals for the CoEs funding.
- Function as a responsive point of contactor all customers and vendors.
- Graduation from a reputed institution with 75% marks or equivalent CGPA.
- Minimum 3 years experience in administration and coordination/providing administrative support in a reputed organization, preferably in Government/Public
- Experience in preparation of minutes of meetings, agenda notes, and facility management.
- Description: Provide all administrative support to the CoE, the Task Force, and to KHRI.
Duration: Appointments will be for an initial period of one year, which may be extendable for one more year based on the performance of the candidate.
- IT Manager – 35 years
- Deputy Manager (CoE) – 40 years
- Analyst (CoE) – 35 years
Total Vacancies: 3 posts
- IT Manager – 01 Post
- Deputy Manager (CoE) – 01 Post
- Analyst (CoE) – 01 Post
- IT Manager – Rs.65,000/-
- Deputy Manager (CoE) – Rs.75,000/-
- Analyst (CoE) – Rs.30,000/-
- The selection process includes written tests/skill assessments/technical presentations/interviews
- The candidates will be shortlisted based on marks secured in their qualifying examination and/or years of relevant experience.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated by email/ SMS regarding further procedures.
- The medium for all written tests will be English.
How to apply?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online on or before 05 November 2023 (05:00 P.M)
For More Details & To Apply: Click here
- Starting date for submitting online application: 20 October 2023 (10:00 A.M)
- Last date for submitting online application: 05 November 2023 (05:00 P.M)