KHRI Recruitment 2021 – Kerala Highway Research Institute has announced an online application for recruitment to the post of IT Manager/Content Writer and Communications Associate/Deputy Manager/Analyst . There is 04 vacancies are to be filled for this recruitment. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply on or before 05 February 2021. The selection process will be based on written test/interview. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in an elaborate manner.
About KHRI: Kerala Highway Research Institute (KHRI) is the only research institute under the Kerala Public Works Department and was established in 1972 in Barrack Building at Palayam. It was shifted to the present campus at Kariyavattom in 1994. KHRI functions as a part of the Design Wing of PWD under Chief Engineer(Design) with necessary monitoring and guidance from Director(R&PPU). The institute is headed by Joint Director. the institute undertakes various applied research in the field of infrastructure development and plays a key role in material testing and quality improvement training programmes. The institute serves as a third tier testing laboratory for Govt. agencies like CTE, Vigilance etc.
KHRI Recruitment 2021:
KHRI Recruitment 2021 for IT Manager/Content Writer and Communications Associate/Deputy Manager/Analyst:
|Job Role||IT Manager/Content Writer and Communications Associate/Deputy Manager/Analyst|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Salary||Rs.30,000 – 75,000/-|
|Application Last Date||05 February 2021|
- First Class B.E./ B. Tech (CSE/ IT)/ MCA. (All degrees should be full time degrees approved by AICTE/ UGC).
- Should possess 5 years of experience working as an IT Manager/ Network Administrator.
Content Writer and Communications Associate:
- First Class B.E./ B. Tech (All degrees should be full time degrees approved by AICTE/UGC). Preference shall be given to Candidates with BE/B Tech in Civil Engineering.
- 2 years of experience as a copywriter in an engineering organisation or as a writer for a technical journal/ magazine.
Deputy Manager (CoE):
- First Class Graduate degree in Engineering and First Class Post graduate degree in Management. (All degrees should be full time degrees approved by AICTE/UGC.)
- 5 years of experience in a managerial role that involved interfacing between various internal and external stakeholders – preferably academics, industry and public sector
- Graduation from a reputed institution with 75% marks or equivalent CGPA.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in administration and coordination/providing administrative support in a reputed organisation, preferably in Government/Public Sector.
- IT Manager – 35 years
- Content Writer and Communications Associate – 30 years
- Deputy Manager (CoE) – 35 years
- Analyst (CoE) – 35 years
- IT Manager – 01 Post
- Content Writer and Communications Associate – 01 Post
- Deputy Manager (CoE) – 01 Post
- Analyst (CoE) – 01 Post
- IT Manager – Rs.65,000/-
- Content Writer and Communications Associate – Rs.35,000/-
- Deputy Manager (CoE) – Rs.75,000/-
- Analyst (CoE) – Rs.30,000/-
KHRI Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- KHRI reserves the right to shortlist only a limited number of candidates for written test/skill assessment/technical presentation/interview, as the case may be for the post, based on marks secured in their qualifying examination and/or years of relevant experience.
- Candidates should clearly mention the marks scored in their qualifying examination in the application. The onus of proving the conversion from grade/CGPA to percentage of marks would rest with the candidate.
How to apply for KHRI Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post through online by using official website on or before 05 February 2021.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now