Khadi Karnataka Recruitment 2021 – Khadi Karnataka invites application form from the eligible candidates for the post of District Khadi Gramodyoga Officer, First Division Assistant, Technical Supervisor & Technical Assistant– 29 posts. Candidates with the qualification of Bachelor Degree/Diploma/ITI are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the Written Test, Interview. Eligible candidates can apply online at official website on or before 23 November 2021. Here we describe the detailed eligibility and application process.
About Khadi Karnataka: Karnataka State Khadi And Village Industries Board Came into existence under the Karnataka Khadi and Village Industries Act 1956 (Karnataka Act of 1957) The Board was established by the Government of Karnataka with the objective to organise, develop and regulate Khadi and Village Industries activities in Karnataka. The post independence period saw the Government of India and the Planning Commission assuring the responsibility of fitting Khadi and Village Industries within the frame work of five year plan.
Khadi Karnataka Recruitment 2021:
Khadi Karnataka Recruitment 2021 for District Khadi Gramodyoga Officer/First Division Assistant/Technical Supervisor/ Technical Assistant:
|Job Role||District Khadi Gramodyoga Officer/First Division Assistant/Technical Supervisor/ Technical Assistant|
|Salary||Rs.21,400 – 88,300/-Month|
|Last Date||23 November 2021|
District Khadi Gramodyoga Officer:
- Must possess a bachelor degree
First Division Assistant:
- Must possess a Bachelor’s degree from any university recognised by law in India and have passed basic computer training from a recognised institute of not less than 3 months.
- Must possess B.Sc or Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/Civil/Electronics/Computer Science/Tele Communication/Automobile/Textile/Metallurgy and Chemical Engineering/Fashion Technology/Food Technology/Leather Technology from an university and institution recognized by law in India.
- Must possess ITI certificate in any branch from a recognized institution.
Age Limit: 18 to 35 years
- District Khadi Gramodyoga Officer – 02 Posts
- First Division Assistant – 09 Posts
- Technical Supervisor – 05 Posts
- Technical Assistant – 13 Posts
- District Khadi Gramodyoga Officer – Rs.45,300/- to 88,300/-
- First Division Officer – Rs.27,650/- to 52,650/-
- Technical Supervisor – Rs.27,650/- to 52,650/-
- Technical Assistant – Rs.21,400/- to 42,000/-
Khadi Karnataka Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on written test/interview.
How to apply for Khadi Karnataka Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at official website on or before 23 November 2021.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply : Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now