KGFSL Off Campus Drive scheduled to hire Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc graduates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
KGFSL Off Campus Drive 2018:
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Job location||Across India|
|Venue location||Salem, Tamilnadu|
|Venue date||23 February 2018|
|Last date||16 February 2018|
Get Free Job Alerts on Whatsapp !!! Save 8300250590 as Job Alerts and send Whatsapp MSG “Jobs” to 8300250590
- MCA, M.Sc(CS,SS,IT)
- Only for 2018 Passed out Batch
- 60 % in Academic record in 10th, 12th & Graduation
- No Standing Arrears.
- Good knowledge of Object oriented programming language
- Good understanding of coding language
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Good problem solving instincts
KGFSL Off Campus Drive -Selection Process:
- Written test
- Group Discussion
- Programming skills
- Technical one to one
- HR Round
- Must be willing to travel within India (Mumbai, Bangalore and Pune) and Outside India (US, Malaysia, Thailand and Singapore.)
- Need to undergo internal training for 2- 3 Months.
- Should sign a service agreement for 2 years
- Minimum 60% of Marks with no standing Arrears.
- CTC: INR 10000
- Confirmation in 6 months and Salary Revision between 15,000 to 20,000 based on performance. Once in a year Performance Appraisal will be done.
- Allowance of INR 9000 for candidates posted in onsite locations (Bengaluru, Mumbai and Pune) + Accommodation + Flight travel every quarter + Local Conveyances.
Selected candidates will be put into the following training before they can be assigned into Live Projects:
- Domain Training in Capital Market
- Technical Training as per the industry needs
- Exclusive training in agile methodologies with continuous integration and automation testing
How to apply KGFSL Off Campus Drive 2018?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online latest by 16 February 2018 and attend drive at following venue on 23 February 2018.
To Apply: Click here
Venue date & Time: 23th February 2018 at 8:30 AM
Knowledge Institute of Technology,
Training and Placement Cell,
KIOT Campus, Kakapalayam (Po.),
Salem – 637 504.
Procedure for participation in the Recruitment Drive:
- No Registration fee.
- The Placement Officer is requested to send only 50 students from your institution.
- The Placement Officer is requested to send the database of student in this attached format before 16.02.18.
- The Students are instructed to bring their resume, 4 copies of passport size photograph, writing pad and photocopies of mark sheet.
- The Candidates should be present at KIOT campus on 23.02.2018 at 8.30 am
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now