KFRI Recruitment 2020 – Kerala Forest Research Institute (KFRI) invites application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – 02 posts, Research Associate (RA) – 01 post. Candidates with the qualification of M.Sc./ PhD are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the Interview. Eligible candidates can send their application through email on or before 21 August 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
KFRI Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Research Associate (RA)/ Junior Research Fellow (JRF)|
|Salary||Rs.20,000 – 36,000/-Month|
|Last Date||21 August 2020|
Research Associate (RA):
- PhD (in Zoology) or First Class M.Sc in Zoology with research experience in entomology.
- Candidates who have submitted PhD thesis and are waiting for viva voce may also apply.
- Candidate should be well versed with entomology museum specimen collection and handling. The candidate applying for Research Associateship must have at least one research publication in standard refereed journal as listed in Journal Citation Reports(JCR)
Junior Research Fellow (JRF):
- First class M.Sc in Zoology with specialization in Entomology/Wildlife Biology.
- First class M.Sc in Zoology/Botany/Life Science
Upper Age Limit (as on 01.01.2020): 36 years
Upper age limit may be relaxed:
- 5 years for SC/ST category
- 3 years for OBC category
- Research Associate (RA): 01 post
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): 02 posts
- Research Associate (RA): Rs. 36,000/- per month
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): Rs. 22,000/- per month
KFRI Recruitment Selection Process:
- Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed online.
How to Apply for KFRI Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates send their application form along with their Biodata and the copies of essential qualification to the e-mail [email protected] on or before 21 August 2020 till 5 PM.
For More Details & Application: Click here