Keysight Technologies Recruitment 2020 – Keysight Technologies scheduled to hire for the role of Software QA Engineer for B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech graduates at Manesar. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
Keysight Technologies Recruitment 2020 Details:
|Job Role||Software QA Engineer|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Location||Manesar (Haryana)|
- Bachelors or Masters Degree or University Degree or equivalent in ECE\EEE
- Typically 0-2 years relevant experience for entry to this level
- Good Knowledge of Basic electronics and RF\MW engineering
- Baisc knowledge passive and active microwave components and its design principles
- Good Knowledge on scripting programming languages like Python, Shell will be plus
- Ability to learn new skill
- Strong Logical & analytical abilities
- Self-motivated and self-organized
- Excellent team player, responsive and accountable
- Good written and communication skill
- Testing and qualifying Keysight PE software solutions and Simulation software’s like ADS.
- Software testing of EEsof EDA tools in terms of Functionality/Usability/Reliability/Performance and Supportability
- Testing using automation execution of test cases and manual testing for product qualification.
- Design flow testing of EEsof EDA tools(focusing on PE)
- Creating and executing QA Test Plans for new features integrated into the product.
- Generation of automated test cases and test scripts for automated regressions.
- Participate in Early Access/Beta testing program. Interact and Support customer during the program to understand customer issue. Getting customer issue addressed.
- Analyze incoming defects from the customer and converting them to appropriate design flows and test cases.
- Support various customers and quality initiative.
- Practice Speed, Focus, and Accountability at all time
How to Apply for Keysight Technologies Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here