Keste Recruitment 2017 Software Engineer Trainee for B.E/B.Tech graduates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Keste Recruitment 2017:
|Job Role||Software Trainee Engineer|
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, CS, ECE, IT or a related discipline is required
- Basic Java Knowledge, with ideally a minimum of 1-2 years of hands-on core Java development (JSP, XML, HTML, etc.)
- Strong academic background in hands-on Programming
- Prior experience working with/on web development projects
- Ability and desire to work with a team
- Desire & ability to train on new technologies
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to interface with clients
- Occasional travel for this role could be up to 50%
- Required hours for this position will be a traditional work week (ie – Monday thru Friday from 12 PM to 8:30 PM IST)
- Prior experience in a hands-on Programming or Software Engineer role
- Prior experience participating in an internship or entry-level job is highly desired
- Prior experience working on enterprise-wide projects
- Prior experience with ERP Technologies, specifically the Oracle stack is ideal
How to apply Keste Recruitment 2017?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position by the following link.
To Apply: Click here