Kerala University Admission 2020: Kerala University offers admission for various undergraduate and postgraduate courses annually. Kerala University starts its Undergraduate and Postgraduate, courses, admissions online on the Kerala University official website (www.admissions.keralauniversity.ac.in) portal. In upcoming days, Kerala university will conduct the entrance exam for UG and PG applied candidate and it is expected to be held from May/ June 2020. The dates of UG admission 2020 and Admit Card will be notified soon. Candidates who are registered successfully can download the admit card from the official website after the official notification. Further details about Kerala University admission like application, fee, procedure, eligibility, and other details are available on this page. If you searching for Delhi University Admission 2020 click here.
Kerala University will give the admission to available courses either by conducting the entrance exam or merit-based. The entrance exam will be conducted for such courses remaining courses will be allotted for the candidates that appeared on the merit list. Merit list will be prepared by the university based on the number of seats available, the number of students applied, and certain criteria. The university will give admission to UG and PG course based on Online Central Allotment for the seats available in various colleges affiliated with Kerala University. Important dates for undergraduate and postgraduate admission under Kerala University are listed below:-
For UG Admission 2020:
- Date of Notification: 2nd week of May 2020
- Last date to apply: 1st week of June 2020
- Admit card for UG: 2nd week of June 2020
- Date of Entrance exam: June/July 2020
For PG Admission 2020:
- Date of Notification: 1st week of March 2020
- Last date to Apply: 2nd week of May 2020
- Admit card for Entrance Exam: 3rd week of May 2020
- Date of entrance exam: May 2020
MBA Admission 2020:
Date of Notification: 12 March 2020
- MBA (IMK): 1st week of March 2020
- MBA (UIM): June 2020
- MBA (Evening): June 2020
Last date to apply: 01 April 2020
- MBA (IMK): 2nd week of June 2020
- MBA (UIM): 1s; t week of July 2020
- MBA (Evening)1st week of July 2020
Eligibility Criteria for UG and PG:
Candidates have to verify the eligibility criteria for taking UG and PG admission under Kerala University and it will be listed below:-
For Kerala University UG Admission:
- Candidates should have passed Higher Secondary Examination or 12th class in CBSE or an equivalent Exam with a minimum of 45% marks aggregate.
For Kerala University PG admission:
- Candidates have to complete their undergraduate degree from any recognized university with minimum marks of qualifying.
- Admission to a certain course will be provided is they studied the basic subject of certain courses in UG.
- There is no age limit to getting PG admission.
Kerala University Registration 2020:
Candidates can follow the step by step procedure to register for undergraduate and postgraduate courses under Kerala University:-
Step 1: Candidates have to visit Kerala University’s https://admissions.keralauniversity.ac.in/
Step 2: Click the link to Registration for admission and then submit the details asked.
Step 3: After registering, take a printout of your application.
Step 4: Application number and password will be available on the confirmation message.
Step 5: After that candidates can logging in to the official website for further use.
Step 6: Submit the application fees via net banking, credit card/debit card.
Step 7: Upload the candidate’s photograph and signature.
Step 8: Choose the respective course and then verify the details on your application.
Step 9: Take a Print out of the application for further usage.
Kerala University Application fees:
Candidates can check the application fees for applying various undergraduate and postgraduate under Kerala University affiliated colleges. Both Undergraduate and postgraduate courses application fees for admission 2020 is given:-
- For General Category: Rs.250
- For SC/ST Category: Rs.100
Kerala University Admit card 2020:
- Kerala University officials will release the admit card for the candidates who submit their application on or before the last date and also have to satisfy certain eligibility criteria.
- Admit card will be released the only online official website and there will be no hard copy of the admit card will be sent to the candidate’s address.
- Admit card link will be activated after the official notification.
- Candidates can get a notification for the Admit card release to their registered email id or mobile number.
Kerala University Admission 2020:
Candidates have to carry the admit card while entering the entrance examination as well as the admission process or counseling. Along with the Admit card, candidates have to carry such documents for verification while providing the seat allotment. The date of PG Admission is announced and it is expected to be held on the 2nd week of May 2020. For that candidates can download the PG admission admit card from the 3rd week of May 2020 onwards. The date of UG admission will be notified soon. Such documents to be submitted is listed below:-
- Transfer Certificate of the candidate either 12th standard or Undergraduate degree.
- Mark sheet of 10 class, the 12th class for UG admission while for PG along with those have to submit UG mark sheet.
- Admit card of the relevant entrance exam.
- Any of the identification proof with the photograph.
- Receipt or challan proof for application fee payment.
Kerala Admission 2020 FAQ’s:
Q1. What are the admission courses are available in Kerala?
Ans. Kerala offers admission 2020 for undergraduate, postgraduate
Q2. What is the last date of Kerala admission 2020?
Ans. The online registration process will be started on 2nd week of May 2020 on its official website
Q3. How to do Kerala admission Registration 2020?
Ans. Candidates can visit the online admission portal available on the Kerala University official website (www.admissions.keralauniversity.ac.in) and click the course and register your details & then submit it