Kerala High Court Recruitment 2019 – High Court of Kerala (HCK) Jobs for 21 vacancies of Research Assistant (RA) for LLB graduates. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given in below.
Kerala High Court Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Research Assistant|
|Job Location||Kochi (Kerala)|
|Last Date||25 February 2019|
Educational Qualification: Graduation in Law.
Note: Final year/semester law students are also eligible to apply.
Age Limit: Candidates born between 26.02.1991 and 25.02.1997 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply for this post.
Kerala High Court RA Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection will be on the basis of the viva voce examination.
- Only 60 candidates with the highest percentage of marks in the LL.B examination will
be called for viva-voce.
How to apply Kerala High Court Recruitment 2019 for RA?
- Step 1: All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 25 February 2019.
- Step 2 (If Final Year/Semester Law Students only): After successfully registered/ submitted, send a print out of application along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 25 February 2019.
For More details & Apply: Click here
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
The Registrar General,
High Court of Kerala,
Ernakulam, Kochi – 682 031.
Important dates to remember:
- Date of commencement of Step – I and Step – II Process: 31st Jan 2019
- Date of Closure of Step – II Process: 25th Feb 2019
- Call Letters will be ready for download: Two weeks prior to the date of the viva-voce
- Date of Viva-voce: Will be announced later.