Kerala High Court Recruitment 2019 – High Court of Kerala (HCK) Job notifications for Translator vacancy for Any degree graduates. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Kerala High Court Recruitment 2019:
|Job Location||Kochi (Kerala)|
|Last Date||2 May 2019|
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s degree with second class (at least 50% marks) in any subject awarded or recognised by any of the Universities in Kerala.
Note: If the candidate possesses Bachelor Degree with less than 50% marks, he/she is not eligible to apply for the post.
Age Limit: Below 21 years (Candidates born between 02/01/1980 and 01/01/2001 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply)
Relaxations: Age relaxed Up to 50 years as per govt policy.
Kerala High Court Translator Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection will be on the basis of Translation test and Interview.
- The syllabus for the translation Test will be translation of English passages into Malayalam and vice versa; and translation of English words/legal terms into Malayalam and vice versa.
Application Fee: Rs.400/- (No fee for Unemployed differently abled candidates)
Mode of Payment:
- Online Mode – Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking OR
- Offline Mode – Cash payment at the branches of the State Bank of India using the system generated fee payment challan.
How to apply Kerala High Court Recruitment 2019 for Translator?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 2 May 2019.
For More details & Apply: Click here
Important dates to remember:
- Date of commencement of Step – I and Step – II Process: 8th April 2019
- Date of Closure of Step – I Process: 2nd May 2019
- Date of Closure of Step – II Process: 8th May 2019
- Last date for remittance of application fee through online mode: 8th May 2019
- Last date for remittance of application fee through offline mode: 10th May 2019
- Date of Translation test: Will be announced later.