Kerala High Court Recruitment 2018 – High Court of Kerala (HCK) Jobs for 38 vacancies of Assistant for LLB/Any degree graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Kerala High Court Recruitment 2018:
|Job Location||Kochi (Kerala)|
|Last Date||20 August 2018|
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks (no stipulation of marks in the case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes) OR
- Master’s Degree OR Law Degree awarded or recognised by any of the Universities in Kerala.
- Desirable: Knowledge in Computer Operations.
- General Candidates – born between 02/01/1982 and 01/01/2000 (both days inclusive)
- For Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes – born between 02/01/1977 and 01/01/2000 (both days inclusive)
- For Other Backward Classes – born between 02/01/1979 and 01/01/2000 (both days inclusive)
Kerala High Court Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection will be on the basis of Written Test and Interview.
- The written test consists of Objective Test and Descriptive Test. Immediately after the Objective Test, Descriptive Test will be administered.
- The medium of the test will be English. The standard of the questions will be that suitable for candidates with Degree Qualification.
Scheme of Examination:
Minimum Qualifying Marks:
- Objective Test – 40%
- Interview – 35%
Application Fee: Rs.400/- (No fee for Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes/Unemployed Differently abled candidates)
Mode of Payment: Fee Payment through Challan or pay online through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
Examination Centre: Thiruvananthapuram, Alappuzha, Ernakulam, Thrissur & Kozhikode.
How to apply Kerala High Court Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 20 August 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click here
- Date of commencement of online applications: 26.07.2018
- Closure of STEP-I Process: 20.08.2018
- Last date for remittance of Application Fee: 31.08.2018
- Closure of STEP-II Process: 06.09.2018