Kerala High Court Recruitment 2020 – High Court of Kerala (HCK) invites job notification for the post of Office Attendant for 24 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of SSLC pass are eligible to apply. The selection process is based on the written test and interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online from 01 January 2020 to 22 January 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Kerala High Court Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Office Attendant|
|Salary||Rs.16500 – 35700/-|
|Application Starting Date||01 January 2020|
|Last Date||22 January 2020|
- Candidates should have passed S.S.L.C or equivalent and should not have acquired graduation.
- Candidates born between 02/0111983 and 01/01/2001 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply.
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes born between 02/01/1978 and 01/01/2001 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply.
- Candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes born between 02/01/1980 and 01/01/2001 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply.
Age Relaxations: Age relaxed Up to 50 years as per govt policy.
Kerala High Court Office Attendant Selection Process:
Selection will be on the basis of Written Test and Interview.
- The written test will be of Objective Type.
- The Objective Test with 75 minutes duration to be answered in OMR Answer Sheet
- Have 4 topics (Total 100 marks) they are General Knowledge & Current affairs — 50 marks, Numerical ability — 20 marks, Mental ability — 15 marks, General English — 15 marks.
- Each question will carry 1 mark.
- For every incorrect answer, 1/4 mark will be deducted.
- The medium of the test will be bilingual in English & Malayalam.
- The interview is for 10 marks. The minimum marks for being included in the ranked list will be 35% in the interview.
Application Fee: Rs.400/-
Note: SC/ST/Unemployed Differently abled candidates are exempted from payment of application fee
Mode of Payment:
- Online Mode – Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking OR
- Offline Mode – Cash payment at the branches of the State Bank of India using the system generated fee payment challan.
How to Apply Kerala High Court Recruitment 2020 for Office Attendant?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online from 01 January 2020 to 22 January 2020.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Important dates to remember:
- Date of commencement of Step – I and Step – II Process: 01.01.2020
- Date of Closure of Step – I Process: 22.01.2020
- Date of Closure of Step – II Process: 31.01.2020
- Last date for remittance of application fee through online mode: 10.02.2020
- Last date for remittance of application fee through offline mode: 03.02.2020
- Date of Translation test: Will be announced later.