Kerala Feeds Recruitment 2019 – KFL job notifications for Deputy Manager (Personnel & Admin), Assistant Manager (Finance & Accounts), Officer (Civil), Officer (IT), Officer (Production & Maintenance), Junior Officer (Purchase & Materials), Junior Officer (Marketing), Junior Officer (Materials). The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Kerala Feeds Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Dy. Manager, Asst. Manager, Officer, Junior Officer|
|Salary||Up to Rs.24,040-38,840/-|
|Last Date||15 March 2019|
Kerala Feeds Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
Dy. Manager (Personnel & Administration):
- Degree from a recognised university and MSW or MBA from a recognised university/ Institution with specialisation in Personnel/ Human Resource Management or IR
- 4 years post qualification experience in the Managerial cadre in a reputed manufacturing unit
Asst. Manager (Finance & Accounts):
- Minimum 3 years post qualification experience in a reputed commercial undertaking.
- B. Tech degree in Civil Engineering from a recognised university with minimum 2 years post qualification experience as Civil Engineer in a reputed firm.
- MCA/B. Tech in Computer Science/IT/ M.Sc. in Computer Science from a recognised university.
- Minimum one year post qualification experience in the IT department in a reputed company as EDP/IT executive.
Officer (Production & Maintenance):
- Degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics, Instrumentation Engineering from a recognised university with One-year post qualification experience in Plant & Machinery in a firm of repute. OR
- Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics, Instrumentation Engg. from a recognised university with 5 years of postqualification experience in plant & machinery in a firm of
Junior Officer (Purchase & Materials):
- Degree from a recognised university. PG Diploma in Materials Management from a recognised University/Institution.
- 3 years’ experience in a reputed firm dealing with stores and purchase
Junior Officer (Marketing):
- Degree from a recognised university.
- MBA from a recognised University with specialisation in Marketing.
Junior Officer (Materials):
- Degree from a recognised University.
- PG Diploma in Materials Management from a recognised University/ Institution.
- 3 years’ experience in reputed firm dealing with stores
Age Limit: 41 years with usual relaxation for SC/ST/OBC category.
KFL Recruitment – Post wise vacancies: 14 Posts
- Dy. Manager (Personnel & Administration) – 1 Post
- Asst. Manager (Finance & Accounts) – 1 Post
- Officer (Civil) – 1 Post
- Officer (IT) – 1 Post
- Officer (Production & Maintenance) – 3 Posts
- Junior Officer (Purchase & Materials) – 3 Posts
- Junior Officer (Marketing) – 3 Posts
- Junior Officer (Materials) – 1 Post
- Dy. Manager: Rs 24,040-38,840/-
- Asst. Manager: Rs 21,240-37,040/-
- Officer: Rs. 18,740-33,680/-
- Junior Officer: Rs. 16,180-29,180/-
Kerala Feeds Recruitment – Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on the performance of Interview.
Application Fee: Rs. 350/- (SC/ST candidates exempted)
Mode of Payment: Demand Draft – Drawn in favour of Managing Director, Kerala Feeds Ltd payable at Irinjalakuda/Chalakudy.
How to apply for Kerala Feeds Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates send duly filled application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 15 March 2019.
For More details: Click here
Application Form: Click here
Kerala Feeds Limited,
PB No 436, Thycaud P.O.,
Thiruvananthapuram – 695014.