Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Kerala Feeds Recruitment 2021 – Kerala Feeds ltd has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Management Trainee in different discipline. There are 10 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply on 06 January 2021. The educational qualification of the candidates must be MBA/M.Com/ICWA Inter/ CA Inter/PG. The pay scale for the candidate will be Rs.16,000/month. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
About Kerala Feeds: Kerala Feeds Limited is a Public Sector Undertaking under the control of Government of Kerala. The Company is committed to produce and sell good quality compounded cattle feed and feed supplements to dairy farmers at affordable rates. Setup in 1995, Kerala Feeds Ltd was incorporated under the Companies act — 1956 with a production capacity of 500 TPD. The production was enhances to 650 TPD in June 2006.
Kerala Feeds Recruitment 2021:
Kerala Feeds 2021 for Management Trainee:
|Job Role||Management Trainee|
|Qualification||MBA/M.Com/ICWA Inter/ CA Inter/PG|
|Last Date||06 January 2021|
Kerala Feeds Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
Management Trainee (Marketing):
- MBA with specialisation in Marketing or Sales and Marketing with minimum 60% marks.
Management Trainee (Materials):
- MBA with specialisation in Materials Management or Supply Chain Management with minimum 60% marks
Management Trainee (Finance):
- MBA with specialisation in Finance / M.Com with minimum 60% marks or ICWA Inter/ CA Inter
Management Trainee (HR):
- MBA with specialisation in HR/IR/Personnel Management or equivalent Post Graduate qualification from a recognised university with minimum 60% marks
- For General -18 to 27 years
- Usual relaxation for SC/ST/OBC category.
- Management Trainee – 10 Posts
- Management Trainee – Rs.16,000/month for the First year & Rs. 17,500/month each for the second and third year.
- The training period shall be for 2 years initially which shall be further extended for one more year at the discretion of the company.
- The engagement of above personnel shall automatically stand terminated on the date of completion of training period
Kerala Feeds Recruitment – Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on the performance of Written test/Group discussion/Interview .
- The selected candidates have to execute an undertaking at the time of joining, that he/she shall not have any future claim for Permanent Employment in the company on Stamp Paper worth Rs. 200/-
- For General – Rs. 300/-
- For SC/ST candidates exempted
How to apply for Kerala Feeds Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post through online by using official website on or before 06 January 2021.
For More details: Click here
Application Form: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now