Kerala Feeds Recruitment 2019 – KFL job notifications for Deputy Manager (Personnel & Admin), Assistant Manager (Finance & Accounts), Officer (Civil), Officer (IT), Officer (Production & Maintenance), Junior Officer (Purchase & Materials), Junior Officer (Marketing), Junior Officer (Materials). The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Kerala Feeds Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Dy. Manager, Asst. Manager, Officer, Junior Officer|
|Salary||Up to Rs.24,040-38,840/-|
|Last Date||15 March 2019|
Kerala Feeds Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
Dy. Manager (Personnel & Administration):
- Degree from a recognised university and MSW or MBA from a recognised university/ Institution with specialisation in Personnel/ Human Resource Management or IR
- 4 years post qualification experience in the Managerial cadre in a reputed manufacturing unit
Asst. Manager (Finance & Accounts):
- Minimum 3 years post qualification experience in a reputed commercial undertaking.
- B. Tech degree in Civil Engineering from a recognised university with minimum 2 years post qualification experience as Civil Engineer in a reputed firm.
- MCA/B. Tech in Computer Science/IT/ M.Sc. in Computer Science from a recognised university.
- Minimum one year post qualification experience in the IT department in a reputed company as EDP/IT executive.
Officer (Production & Maintenance):
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now