Kennect Recruitment 2023: Kennect is scheduled to hire for the Women in Tech- SDE I/II role for B.E/B.Tech graduates in Mumbai. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
About the company: Kennect is a modern sales compensation platform designed for complex enterprises. Our sales performance management platform provides adaptable and cloud-based services to help clear sales roadblocks. Our mission is to deliver affordable and customized enterprise-level commission tracking software for innovative businesses worldwide. As a young and lean startup, we are building and scaling a highly efficient B2B SaaS product. Our systems enable engineers to solve interesting problems and utilize next-level technologies, upgrading their game beyond the basic NodeJS, MongoDB, and Vue Stack.
Kennect Recruitment 2023:
|Job Role||Women in Tech- SDE I/II|
|Experience||1 – 3 years|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Women in Tech- SDE I/II:
- The candidate must posses B.E/B.Tech
- 1-3 years of software development experience
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Scalable Web Systems
- Distributed Databases
- Modular UI
- AWS (EC2)
- Write well-designed, testable, and efficient code
- Build reusable components and libraries for the future
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Provide code documentation and other inputs to technical documents
- Participate in code reviews
- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
- Freedom to learn new things, take responsibility, and get things done
How to apply for Kennect Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job as soon as possible by following the link.
For more details: Click here.