Kendriya Vidyalaya KVS Recruitment 2018 – Kendriya Vidyalaya Mahabubabad scheduled walk-in-interview for Part Time Contractual Teachers – Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT), Post Graduate Teachers(PGT), Sports Coach, Data Entry Operator, Computer Instructor, Nurse. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process of Kendriya Vidyalaya KVS Recruitment are given below.
Kendriya Vidyalayas are a system of central government schools in India that were instituted under the aegis of the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD).Kendriya Vidyalaya contains over 1096 schools in Indian and three abroad.The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan, which literally translates to ‘Central School Organisation’, oversees the functioning of the schools with its headquarters in New Delhi.The system came into being in 1963 under the name ‘Central Schools’. Later, the name was changed to Kendriya Vidyalaya. All the schools are affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
Kendriya Vidyalaya KVS Recruitment 2018 apply @ kvsangathan.nic.in:
Kendriya Vidyalaya recruits the teachers for their 1096 schools through common recruitment.Kendriya Vidyalaya Teacher recruitment announce depend upon the vacancies available in each school.At present Kendriya Vidyalaya KVS recruitment announced to hire Teaching vacancies. Eligible candidates can attend walk-in-interview for KVS Recruitment on 25 June & 26 June 2018.
Kendriya Vidyalaya KVS Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||PGT, TGT, Sports Coach, Data Entry Operator, Computer Instructor, Nurse|
|Total Posts||Not disclosed|
|Job Location||Mahabubabad (Telangana)|
|Venue Location||Mahabubabad (Telangana)|
|Venue Date||25 & 26 June 2018|
Kendriya Vidyalaya KVS Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
Post Graduate Teachers (PGT):
- Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent
- Competence to teach through Hindi & English medium.
- D. Ed. or Equivalent.
- Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) conducted by the CBSE in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose.
Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT):
- Four years Integrated degree course of regional college of education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate. OR
Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subjects/ combination of subjects and in aggregate.
- Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English medium
- B.Ed. or equivalent degree from recognized university.
- Pass in Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) Paper – 2, conducted by CBSE in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose.
- B.E or B. Tech. (Computer Science/IT) from a recognized University or equivalent Degree or Diploma from an institution/ university recognized by the Govt. of India. OR
- B.E. or B.Tech. (any stream) and Post Graduate Diploma in Computers from recognized University. OR
- M.Sc. (Computer Science)/ MCA or Equivalent from a recognized University. OR
- B. Sc. (Computer Science) / BCA or Equivalent and Post Graduate degree in subject from a recognized University. OR
- Post Graduate Diploma in Computer and Post Graduate degree in any subject from recognized University. OR
- ‘B’ Level from DOEACC and Post Graduate degree in any subject. OR
- ‘C’ Level from ‘DOEACC’ Ministry of Information and Communication Technology and Graduation.
- Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English.
- Specialization in field concerned (Volleyball, KHO- KHO Kabaddi)
- Preference will be given to NIS/SAI coaches, National/State level players and candidates having B. PEd. or MPEd.
Nurse: Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery with registration in the Nursing Council
Data Entry Operator:
- Class XII pass or Equivalent from recognized board or University.
- Typing speed of 35 w.p.m in English & 30 w.p.m in Hindi on Computer.
- Working knowledge of Hindi. Knowledge of Computer Applications
- Desirable: DCA Certificate from recognized Institute.
- Post Graduate Teachers (PGT): Rs. 26,250/Month
- TGT/Sports Coach/Computer Instructor: Rs. 21,250/Month
- Data Entry Operator: Rs. 15,000/Month
- Nurse: Rs.750/Day
Kendriya Vidyalaya KVS Recruitment Selection Process:
The selection process of all posts will be based on walk-in-interview.
How to apply Kendriya Vidyalaya KVS Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend Walk-in-Interview at following venue on 25 & 26 June 2018.
For More details & Application Form: Click here
Venue Date & Time:
|Post||Date of Interview||Reporting Time|
|TGTs (English, Hindi, Sanskrit, Science, Social Science, Maths)||25.06.2018||09.00 AM|
|Sports Coach||25.06.2018||02.00 PM|
|Data Entry Operator||25.06.2018||Typing speed test at 09.00AM & Interview at 02.00 PM|
|PRTs, Computer Instructor||26.06.2018||Written Test at 09.00 AM & Interview at 02.00 PM|
Kendriya Vidyalaya Mahabubabad
SC Girls(B), Hostel,
Nandamuri Nagar Colony,