Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Kendriya Vidyalaya KVS Recruitment 2022 – Kendriya Vidyalaya, invites online application for the post of PRT, TGT, PGT, Computer Instructor, YOGA Teacher, Nurse, Counselor & Coaches purely on a contract basis. Candidates who completed their B.E/ B.Tech/ PGDCA/ B.Sc/M.Sc/ BCA/ MCA/ B.A/ Graduate/ Diploma are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the merit marks. Interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in-interview on respective dates. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
About Kendriya Vidyalaya: Kendriya Vidyalayas are a system of central government schools in India that were instituted under the aegis of the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD). Kendriya Vidyalaya contains over 1096 schools in Indian and three abroad. The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan, which literally translates to ‘Central School Organisation’, oversees the functioning of the schools with its headquarters in New Delhi. The system came into being in 1963 under the name ‘Central Schools’. Later, the name was changed to Kendriya Vidyalaya. All the schools are affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
Kendriya Vidyalaya KVS Recruitment 2022:
Kendriya Vidyala KVS Recruitment 2022 for PRT, TGT, PGT, Computer Instructor, YOGA Teacher, Nurse, Counselor & Coaches :
|Job Role||PRT, TGT, PGT, Computer Instructor, YOGA Teacher, Nurse, Counselor & Coaches|
|Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech/ PGDCA/ B.Sc/M.Sc/ BCA/ MCA/ B.A/ Graduate/ Diploma|
|Total Posts||Not Disclosed|
|Salary||Rs. 26,250 – 32,500/ month|
|Job Location||Kalimpong (West Bengal)|
|Walk-In-Interview Date||25, 26 February 2022|
Kendriya Vidyalaya KVS Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
PGT in English, Hindi, Physics, Biology, Mathematics, Chemistry, Economics, History, Geography, Sanskrit :
- Aggregate 50% marks in Master ‘s degree in relevant subject with B.Ed. from a recognized University.
- Post Graduates with 60% or more and without B.Ed. may be considered if found suitable.
PGT in Computer Science :
- At-least 50 % marks in aggregate in any of the following;
- B.E./ B. Tech. (CS/IT) OR
- B.E./ B. Tech. (any stream) and PGDCA OR
- M.Sc (C S)/ MCA
Computer Instructor :
- B.E., B.Tech ( Computer Science)/ BCA/ MCA/ M.Sc (Computer Science), M.Sc (Electronics with Computer Science component)/ M.Sc (IT)/ B.Sc (Computer Science) or Bachelors/ Masters degree in any Science subject/ Mathematics from recognized university with PGDCA from Government University/ Institute OR
- Post Graduate degree in any subject with PGDCA from Government recognized University/ Institute/ ‘O’ level from DOEACC, OR
- Post Graduate degree in any subject with minimum ‘A’ level from DOEACC
TGT’s in English, Mathematics, Science and Sanskrit :
- Aggregate 50% marks in Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject and in aggregate with B.Ed.
- Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET), conducted by CBSE in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose.
- Senior secondary school certificate with 50% marks or its equivalent and diploma or certificate in basic teachers’ training of duration of not less than two years. OR
- Bachelor of elementary education (B.El.Ed)/B.Ed/Diploma in Elementary Education.
- Or higher than above
- Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET), conducted by CBSE in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose
Games Coach (Volleyball) :
- SAI Coaches, NIS/B.P. Ed/M.P. Ed/Diploma or Participation at National/State level with good Track records.
- Basic Qualification from recognized University/Institute.
- BA/ B.Sc. (Psychology) with certificate of Diploma in Guidance and counseling
- Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery or
- B.Sc. in nursing with registration in the Nursing Council
Yoga Teacher/Instructor :
- Graduate in any discipline with degree/Diploma in Yoga from recognized university.
NOTE : B.Ed. by correspondence courses and not approved by NCTE will not be accepted.
Age Limit (as on 31.03.2022) :
- The age limit for the candidates applying for the above mentioned posts should be Minimum & maximum age in Between 18-65 Years
- PGTs: 32500/ month
- TGTs: 31250/ month
- PRTs: 26250/ month
- Nurse : 750/day
- Coaches 26250/ month
- Computer Instructor : 26250/ month
Kendriya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The selection process of all posts will be based on walk-in-interview.
How to apply Kendriya Vidyalaya KVS Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates are requested to attend the Walk-in interviews along with original certificates/documents and set of Xerox copies (self-attested) of the required qualification on respective dates.
For More details : Click here
- TGTs, PGTs & Computer Instructors : 25th February 2022
- PRT, YOGA Teacher, Nurse, Counselor & Coaches : 26th February 2022
Kendriya Vidyalaya, Kalimpong Campus, West Bengal.
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now