Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Kendrapara District Court Recruitment 2020 – Kendrapara District Court invites offline application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Junior Clerk in District Legal Services Authority (DLSA) / Junior Clerk-cum-Typist of Taluk Legal Services Committee (TLSC) – 01 post. Candidates who pass 12th / Diploma within the age limit of 18 to 32 years can apply for this post. The selection process is based on the written test, computer practical test, type test. Interested and eligible candidates can send their application through postal before 15 October 2020. Here we discussed the detailed eligibility and application process.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- Dhenkanal District Court Recruitment 2020 for Jr. Clerk
- Join Indian Army Recruitment 2020 for Soldiers through Rally
Kendrapara District Court Recruitment 2020:
Kendrapara District Court Recruitment 2020 for Jr.Clerk/Jr.Clerk-Cum-Typist:
|Job Role||Jr. Clerk, DLSA/ Jr. Clerk-cum- Typist, TLSC|
|Qualification||12th / Diploma|
|Total Vacancies||01 (UR)|
|Job Location||Kendrapara (Odisha)|
|Last Date||15 October 2020|
For Jr. Clerk in District Legal Services Authority (DLSA)/ Jr. Clerk-cum -Typist in Taluk Legal Services Committee (TLSC):
- Candidates should pass at least +2 examination conducted by CHSE or equivalent examination and Odia as a subject at least of M.E. standard.
- Must have passed at least a Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized institution.
- Must have knowledge in Typing in English 40 words per minute and in Odia 20 words per minute.
Age Limit(as on 01.09.2020): 18 to 32 years
Kendrapara District Court Recruitment Selection Process for Jr. Clerk/ Jr. Clerk-cum-Typist:
- Selection will be based on the Written Examination, Computer Test (Practical), and Typing test
- Only successful candidates in the written examination (Part-I) will be called to appear in the test of Computer Practical and Type test.
Exam pattern for Jr. Clerk/ Jr. Clerk-cum-Typist:
|Subject||Marks||Duration of Test|
|Part-I||English||40||3 Hours (With break of 15 minutes after each subject)|
|Part-II||Computer (Practical)||50||1 Hour 25 Minutes|
Application fee: Rs.100/-
Note: SC/ST candidates are- exempted from payment of the Examination fees
Payment mode: Treasury Challan under the Head “0070-other administrative services-01-Administration of Justice-501-Services and Service Fees-0010-charges for service provided-02040-Examination fees for recruitment”
How to Apply for Kendrapara District Court Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form and duly filled the application form along with required documents and self-attested copies of certificates by post to the given address on or before 15 October 2020.
Note – The envelope containing the application should be super scribed with the word “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF JUNIOR CLERK/JUNIOR CLERK-CUM-TYPIST” at the top.
For More Details & Application form: Click here
The Office of the District & Sessions Judgecum-Chairman,
District Legal Services Authority,
Kendrapara, AtCivil Court,
Kendrapara District Court Recruitment 2018 for Junior Clerk/Steno: (Expired)
|Job Role||Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist, Junior Typist, Stenographer Grade-III|
|Salary||Up to Rs.25,500/-|
|Job Location||Kendrapara (Odisha)|
|Last Date||1 September 2018|
- Must have passed at least +2 examination conducted by the Council constituted under Section 3 of the Orissa Higher Secondary Education Act, 1982 or its equivalent examination from a recognized Council/Board or University, as the case may be.
- Must have passed at least Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized institute.
- A candidate for the post of Stenographer Grade-III shall possess minimum speed of 80 words in shorthand and 40 words in Typewriting per minute in English.
- A candidate for the post of Junior Typist shall possess a minimum speed of 40 words in Typewriting per minute in English.
Age limit (As on 01.09.2018): 18 to 32 years.
Age Relaxations: 5 years in case of S.C., S.T., S.E.B.C. and women & up to 10 years in case of physically handicapped candidates.
Post wise vacancies: 14 Posts
- Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist – 7 Posts
- Junior Typist – 3 Posts
- Stenographer Grade-III – 4 Posts
- Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist/Junior Typist: Rs.19,900/- to Rs.63,200/-
- Stenographer Grade-III: Rs.25,500/- to Rs.81,100/-
Kendrapara District Court Recruitment Selection Process:
Only successful candidates in the written examinations shall be called for the test of Computer Science (Practical) and the candidates qualifying in the said practical test shall be eligible for Viva-Voce. The candidates who appear for the type test shall bring their own type-writer machine.
Application Fee: Rs.100/- (No fee for SC/ST candidates)
How to apply for Kendrapara District Court Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can send duly filled application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 1 September 2018.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
Office of the District Judge,
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now