Kendrapara District Court Recruitment 2018 for the post of Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist, Junior Typist, Stenographer Grade-III. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Kendrapara District Court Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist, Junior Typist, Stenographer Grade-III|
|Salary||Up to Rs.25,500/-|
|Job Location||Kendrapara (Odisha)|
|Last Date||1 September 2018|
- Must have passed at least +2 examination conducted by the Council constituted under Section 3 of the Orissa Higher Secondary Education Act, 1982 or its equivalent examination from a recognized Council/Board or University, as the case may be.
- Must have passed at least Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized institute.
- A candidate for the post of Stenographer Grade-III shall possess minimum speed of 80 words in shorthand and 40 words in Typewriting per minute in English.
- A candidate for the post of Junior Typist shall possess a minimum speed of 40 words in Typewriting per minute in English.
Age limit (As on 01.09.2018): 18 to 32 years.
Age Relaxations: 5 years in case of S.C., S.T., S.E.B.C. and women & up to 10 years in case of physically handicapped candidates.
Post wise vacancies: 14 Posts
- Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist – 7 Posts
- Junior Typist – 3 Posts
- Stenographer Grade-III – 4 Posts
- Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist/Junior Typist: Rs.19,900/- to Rs.63,200/-
- Stenographer Grade-III: Rs.25,500/- to Rs.81,100/-
Kendrapara District Court Recruitment Selection Process:
Only successful candidates in the written examinations shall be called for the test of Computer Science (Practical) and the candidates qualifying in the said practical test shall be eligible for Viva-Voce. The candidates who appear for the type test shall bring their own type-writer machine.
Application Fee: Rs.100/- (No fee for SC/ST candidates)
How to apply for Kendrapara District Court Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can send duly filled application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 1 September 2018.
For More details & Application Form: Click here
Office of the District Judge,