Keltron Recruitment 2023 – Keltron has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Engineer/GIS Specialist/Technical Assistant. There are a total of 20 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. The educational qualification of the candidates must be B.E/ B.Tech/B.Sc/M.Sc/MCA/Diploma. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply on or before 21 August 2023. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
About Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Limited (Keltron)-Keltron is public sector unit owned by the state government(Govt of Kerala) headquartered in Trivandrum. It was founded in 1973 by K.P.P. Nambiar at Trivandrum, Kerala. Keltron is an electronic enterprise and its produce various electronic application in various fields. Keltron has also started Knowledge Centres as an initiative to develop young brains and help them in various fields like IT, ITeS & Computer Education segment. Keltron has business units in New Delhi, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Chennai. If you want more details about Keltron visit www.keltron.org about us section.
Keltron Recruitment 2023 for Engineer/GIS Specialist/Technical Assistant:
|Job Role||Engineer/GIS Specialist/Technical Assistant|
|Job Category||Kerala Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||20 Posts|
|Job Location||Across Kerala|
|Last Date||21 August 2023|
- B.E/ B.Tech in CS/IT/EC or
- M.Sc. in CS/IT/EC or
- MCA with 60% marks
- Fresh Graduates/post Graduates can apply, Candidates with experience in software development will be given preference
- Degree in Environmental Science/Geology/Geophysics/Computer Science/ Geography/ Geoscience/ any other similar GIS related field with 60% marks
- Minimum 06 months experience in using GIS based tools like ArcGIS/QGIS etc. Must be ready for field work.
- Three year full time Diploma in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Computer Hardware Maintenance/ Information Technology with 60% mark
- Fresh Candidates can apply. Candidates with experience in software development will be given preference
Age Limit: 36 years
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation and experience will be as per Kerala Public Service Commission norms and relevant Government Orders respectively.
Total Vacancies: 20 Posts
- Engineer: 08 Posts
- GIS Specialist: 04 Posts
- Technical Assistant: 08 Posts
Pay Scale Details:
- Engineer: Rs.18500-21000/-
- GIS Specialist: Rs. 19750-27500/-
- Technical Assistant: Rs. 19750-27500/-
- The selection process will be based on academic qualifications and experience and will also include written tests, group discussions/activities and interviews as may be decided depending on the total number of eligible applicants.
- Rs.300/- as Application Fee ONLINE using State Bank e-Collect facility available on its website
- There will be no application fee for SC/ST candidates.
How to Apply for Keltron Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at the official website of Keltron given below on or before 21 August 2023.
For More Details: Click here.
To Apply: Click here.