Keltron Recruitment 2020 – Keltron invites the online job application for the post of Java Developer, Sr.Engineer/ Engineer, Engineer, Sr.Engineer, Technical Assistant, Operator for 35 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ Diploma/ ITI with required work experience are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the written test/ skill test, group discussion and/or interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at (www.swg.keltron.org) website on or before
30 March 2020 30 May 2020 (Extended). The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Limited (Keltron)-Keltron is public sector unit owned by the state government(Govt of Kerala) headquartered in Trivandrum. It was founded in 1973 by K.P.P. Nambiar at Trivandrum, Kerala. Keltron is an electronic enterprise and its produce various electronic application in various fields. Keltron has also started Knowledge Centres as an initiative to develop young brains and help them in various fields like IT, ITeS & Computer Education segment. Keltron has business units in New Delhi, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Chennai. If you want more details about Keltron visit www.keltron.org about us section.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- ARIES Recruitment 2020 for Scientist/Jr Engg Asst/Consultant
- NLC Recruitment 2020 for Graduate Executive Trainee
Keltron Recruitment 2020 Details:
Keltron Recruitment 2020 for Sr.Engineer/Technical Asst:
|Job Role||Java Developer/ Sr.Engineer/ Engineer/ Technical Assistant/ Operator|
|Job Category||Kerala Govt Jobs|
|Experience||6 month – 5 years|
For Sr.Java Developer/Jr.Java Developer:
- Candidates should complete M.Tech with 60% marks or B.E/B.Tech with 60% marks in Computer Science/ Information Technology from a recognized university
- Experience: Minimum 2 year experience for Jr.Java Developer and minimum 5 years experience for Sr.Java Developer in JAVA/J2EE/Spring
- B.E/B.Tech (EEE/ECE) with MBA (Finance/ Marketing) with 60% marks from a recognized university
- Experience: Minimum 3 years experience in the relevant field
For Sr.Engineer/ Engineer:
- M.Tech with 60% marks or B.E/B.Tech with 60% marks in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics & Communication Engineering from a recognized university
- Experience: Minimum 2 year experience in the relevant field
- B.E/B.Tech with 60% marks in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electrical & Electronics/Electronics & Communication Engineering from a recognized university
- Experience: Minimum 06 months experience in the relevant field
For Technical Assistant:
- Three year full time Diploma in Electronics/ Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering with 60% marks from a recognized university
- Experience: Minimum 1 year experience in the relevant field
- Candidates should complete ITI in Fitter/ Painter/ Electrical/Electronics/MRTV with 60% marks
- Experience: Minimum one year experience in the relevant field
Upper Age Limit (as on 01.01.2020):
- Sr.Java Developer – 35 years
- Jr.Java Developer/ Sr.Engineer/ Engineer (2 years experience) – 30 years
- Engineer/ Operator/ Technical Assistant/ Sr.Engineer/ Engineer (1 year experience) – 28 years
Post Wise Vacancies:
- Sr.Java Developer – 2 posts
- Jr.Java Developer – 2 posts
- Sr.Engineer – 1 post
- Sr.Engineer/ Engineer – 8 posts
- Engineer – 2 posts
- Technical Assistant – 9 posts
- Operator – 11 posts
Pay Scale Details:
- Sr.Java Developer: Rs.30,000 – 35,000/-
- Jr.Java Developer: Rs.25,000 – 30,000/-
- Sr.Engineer: Rs.17,000 – 27,500/-
- Sr.Engineer/ Engineer (2 year experience): Rs.16,500 -27,500/-
- Sr.Engineer/ Engineer (1 year experience): Rs.15,500 – 27,500/-
- Engineer: Rs.15,500 – 23,500/-
- Technical Assistant: Rs.11,000- 13,500/-
- Operator: Rs.10,700 – 12,000/-
Keltron Recruitment Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on academic qualifications and experience and will also include written test/ skill test (wherever required), group discussion and/or interview as may be decided depending on the total number of eligible applicants.
- There will be separate written tests for Engineer/ Technical Assistant. Written Tests may be conducted simultaneously.
Application Fee: Rs.300/- (No application fee for SC/ST candidates)
Mode of Payment: Using State Bank e-Collect facility available at www.onlinesbi.com
How to Apply for Keltron Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (www.swg.keltron.org) website on or before
30 March 2020 30 May 2020 (Extended).
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Keltron Recruitment 2018 for Engineer:(Expired)
|Job location||Ernakulam (Kerala)|
|Last date||24 July 2018|
Educational Qualification: B.Tech /B.E (Computer Science /Information Technology / Electronics & Communication /Electrical & Electronics)
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Server /Network Administrator.
- CCNA/CCNP/MCP Certification is preferable.
Age limit(As on 01.01.2018): Below 36 years (Age relaxation as per government policy)
Keltron Recruitment Engineer Selection process:
The selection process will be based on academic qualifications and experience and will also include Written Test/ Interview as may be decided depending on the total number of eligible applicants.
Examination centre: Trivandrum.
Application Fee: Rs.250/- (No application fee for SC/ST candidates)
Mode of Payment: Online mode using State Bank e- Collect facility.
How to apply Keltron Recruitment 2018 for Engineer?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 24 July 2018.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
- Last date for online registration: 24.07.2018
- Hall Ticket to the eligible candidates will be sent via e-mail on 25.07.2018.
- Date of Written Test: 26.07.2018
- Date of Certificate verification and interview: 27.07.2018