Keltron Recruitment 2017 for the post of Engineer, Technical Assistant and Operator.The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given in below.Candidates can also try BHEL Engineer Trainee Recruitment.
About Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Limited (Keltron)-Keltron is public sector unit owned by the state government(Govt of Kerala) headquartered in Trivandrum.It was founded in 1973 by K.P.P. Nambiar at Trivandrum, Kerala.Keltron is an electronic enterprise and its produce various electronic application in various fields.Keltron has also started Knowledge Centres as an initiative to develop young brains and help them in various fields like IT, ITeS & Computer Education segment.Keltron has business units in New Delhi, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Chennai.If you want more details about Keltron visit www.keltron.org > about us section.
Keltron Job Vacancies:
Keltron recruits candidates for their organization through the online application.Candidates who wish to join Keltron can visit keltron.org career section for current openings available in Keltron.At present Keltron announced vacancies for Engineer, Technical Assistant, Operator.Eligible candidates can apply for this position in online on or before 15 October 2017
Keltron Recruitment 2017:
|Job Role||Engineer, Technical Assitant, Operator|
|Last date||15 October 2017|
Engineer: B. Tech/ BE in Electronics & Communication/ Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum two years experience in design and development of embedded system based products in an Electronic Industry. Knowledge in C, C++, and Firmware development, Knowledge in I2C, SPI, UART, and Ethernet based projects. Proficiency in C, C++ and assembly languages. Driver development and kernal coding based system is an added advantage.(or)
- Minimum one year in experience is design, development fabrication and testing of various electro – Acoustic transducers/ hydrophones. Experience in handling various sophisticated defense standard testing equipments like DSA, power amplifier etc.(or)
- Minimum six months experience in the design, assembly and fabrication of Transducers for SONAR systems and junction boxes with defense standards. Sound knowledge of in conducting Environment test, pressure test. Knowledge of 3D modeling of mechanical components using solid works and AutoCAD is essential.
Technical Assistant: Three years full time Diploma in Electronics/ Mechanical.
- Three years full time Diploma in Electronics/ MechanicalMinimum one year experience in production, installation and commissioning of Defence Equipments like EM LOG, Echo sounder, UWT, development and testing of Power Amplifiers, testing and evaluation of defense equipments(or)
- Minimum One year experience in Assembling, testing, Commissioning and servicing of Electronic projects. Knowledge in PCB designing is essential.(or)
- Minimum two years experience in Assembling, testing, Commissioning and servicing of Electronic devices, experience in Queue Management system, Experience in operation and maintenance of electronics equipments in communication field.(or)
- Minimum one year experience in 3D Modeling of mechanical components using solid works and AUTOCAD, solid works, preparation of production drawing BOM and binding drawings, conducting Environmental test, ESS and installation, Inspection of fabricated Components, assembling and giving guidance to manufacturers for fabricating the designed components and material requirement planning.
Operator: ITI / ITC – Electronic Mechanic
- Minimum one year experience in production, soldering, wiring and harnessing of electronic packages and systems for space application.
Post wise Vacancies: 10 Posts
- Engineer – 3 Posts
- Technical Assistant – 4 Posts
- Operator – 3 Posts
Age limit: Below 36 years
- Engineer: Rs.15,500 – 23,500/-
- Technical Assistant: Rs.10,690 – 13,500/-
- Operator: Rs.10,100 – 12,000/-
Contract Period: 1 Year
Keltron Recruitment 2017 Selection process:
- The selection process will be based on academic qualifications and experience and will also include Written Test/Group Discussion and/or Interview as may be decided depending on the total number of eligible applicants.
- There will be separate written tests for Engineer/Technical Assistant. Written Tests may be conducted simultaneously. Keltron will not be responsible for the loss of opportunity of the candidates who are applying for both categories. For the category of Operators, Skill Test will be conducted.
Examination Centre: Trivandrum.
Application fee: Rs.250/- (No fee for SC/ST candidates)
How to apply Keltron Recruitment 2017?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 15 October 2017.
For More details & Apply: Click here