KEA Recruitment 2022 – Karnataka Examinations Authority has released the job notification for the various posts such as Technical Head- Computer section/Senior Programmer/Programmer/Database Administrator/Data Analyst/Trainees/Apprentice. There are 21 vacancies to be filled for these posts. Candidates with the qualification of BE/ B.Tech/ MCA/ M.Tech/M.Sc can send their resume to KEA through email on or before 14 November 2022. The detailed Eligibility and Selection process are given below.
KEA Recruitment 2022:
KEA Recruitment 2022 for Data Analyst/Trainees/Apprentice & others::
|Job Role||Data Analyst/Trainees/Apprentice/Others|
|Qualification||BE/ B.Tech/ MCA/ M.Tech/M.Sc|
|Salary||Rs. 20,000 – 1,50,000/month|
|Interview Date||14 November 2022|
- MCA/M.Tech (CS/IT)/ME BE/B.Tech (CS/IT)/ M.Sc (CS/IT)
Technical Head- Computer section:
- 15 years of experience in IT industry preferably NIC/ISRO/MEITY employee retired from senior position (Scientist D and above).
- 3+ years of exp in ASP.NET, C#, SQL server, PHP.
- 1+ years of exp in ASP.NET, C#, SQL server, PHP.
- 3+ years of exp in RDBMS, SQL Server, Oracle.
- 1+ years of exp in RDBMS, SQL Server, Oracle.
- Fresher’s with hands-on exp in ASP.NET, C#, JAVA, SQL server, PHP.
Note: Contract period initially is for one year. Based on their performance, it will be continued for 2 more years.
- Technical Head- Computer section – Rs. 1,25,000 – 1,50,000/Month
- Senior Programmer – Rs. 75,000 – 1,00,000/Month
- Programmer – Rs. 40,000 – 50,000/Month
- Database Administrator – Rs. 70,000 – 95,000/Month
- Data Analyst – Rs. 40,000 – 65,000/Month
- Trainees/Apprentice – Rs. 20,000 – 25,000/Month
Total Vacancies: 21 Posts
- Technical Head- Computer section – 01 Post
- Senior Programmer – 03 Posts
- Programmer – 08 Posts
- Database Administrator – 02 Posts
- Data Analyst – 04 Posts
- Trainees/Apprentice – 03 Posts
KEA Recruitment Selection Process:
- The shortlisted candidates will be intimated through e-mail for the practical test/interview.
How to apply for KEA Recruitment 2022?
All Interested and eligible candidates can send their resume to KEA through email to (firstname.lastname@example.org) on or before 14 November 2022.
For more details: Click Here