Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
KCCPL Recruitment 2020 – Kerala Clays & Ceramic Product Limited has announced an online application for recruitment to the post of Marketing Manager, Quality Control Supervisor, Mechanical Engineer, c. There are 38 vacancies are to be filled for this recruitment. Interested candidate who has 2 years experience in the relevant field and also freshers can apply for this post on or before 21 November 2020.The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below.
Kerala Clays & Ceramic Products Ltd. provides mining, digging, extracting, processing of clay services. The Company offers a wide range of clay materials for the sanitary wares, insulators, vitrified tiles, ultramarine, rubber, and pharmaceutical industries.
|Job Role||Marketing Manager, Quality Control Supervisor, Mechanical Engineer, Mechanical Engineer|
|Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree/MBA/ITI/12th /8th /7th|
|Salary||Rs.7,360 – 25,000/month|
|Last Date||21 November 2020|
For Marketing Manager:
- MBA with specialization in Marketing from any recognized University or Institutes affiliated to recognized Universities as regular student.
- Experience: Minimum 2 years of experience in the relevant filed.
For Quality Control Supervisor:
- B Tech/BE in Chemical Engineering or M. Sc. in Chemistry from any recognized Universities or Institutions affiliated to recognized Universities.
- Experience: Minimum 2 years of experience in the field of Food Manufacturing Industry.
For Mechanical Engineer:
- Tech/BE in Mechanical Engineering from recognized university/ institute.
- Experience: Minimum 2 years experience in the relevant field.
- ITI in Electrical with Electrical Wireman Certificate issued by Kerala State Electrical Licensing Authority.
- Experience: 2 years experience in the relevant field.
- ITI in Welding.
- Experience: 2 years experience in the field of welding
For Driver (Tanker Lorry):
- Applicant should be the holder of valid heavy-duty driving license and certificate to drive tanker lorries.
For Driver (Tipper):
- Applicant should be the holder of valid heavy-duty driving license.
- B com. from any recognized university.
For Clerk Cum Typist:
- Degree of a recognized university with proficiency in Computer.
For Driver Cum Attender:
- Must have passed Plus Two. Should possess valid license for driving light motor vehicles.
For Security Staff:
- Studied minimum up to 8th standard. Shall have good physique fit for the job.
- Must have passed 7th standard. Shall have good physique fit for the job.
Age Limit (as on 1 November 2020):
- Marketing Manager – up to 30 years
- Quality Control Supervisor – 22 to 30 years
- Mechanical Engineer – up to 40 years
- Electrician/ Mechanic/ Driver(Tanker Lorry)/ Driver(Tipper)/ Clerk/ Clerk Cum Typist/ Driver Cum Attender/ Worker – 18 to 36 years
- Security Staff – 18 to 42 years
- Marketing Manager – 1 post
- Quality Control Supervisor – 1 post
- Mechanical Engineer – 1 post
- Electrician – 1 post
- Mechanic – 1 post
- Driver(Tanker Lorry) – 2 posts
- Driver(Tipper) – 1 post
- Clerk – 3 posts
- Clerk Cum Typist – 2 posts
- Driver Cum Attender – 2 posts
- Security Staff – 10 posts
- Worker – 13 posts
- Marketing Manager – Rs.25,000/month
- Quality Control Supervisor – Rs.25,000/month
- Mechanical Engineer – Rs.14,620 – 25,280/month
- Electrician – Rs.8,340 – 16,870/month
- Mechanic – Rs.8,340 – 16,870/month
- Driver(Tanker Lorry) – Rs.8,750 – 17,300/month
- Driver(Tipper) – Rs.8,750 – 17,300/month
- Clerk – Rs.8,750 – 17,300/month
- Clerk Cum Typist – Rs.8,750 – 17,300/month
- Driver Cum Attender – Rs.8,750 – 17,300/month
- Security Staff – Rs.15,000/month
- Worker – Rs.7,360 – 10,610/month
How to apply for KCCPL Recruitment 2020?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online with the required documentation on or before 21 November 2020.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now