Karur District Court Recruitment 2018 notifications for 7 vacancies of Computer Operator. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Karur District Court Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Computer Operator|
|Job Location||Karur (Tamil Nadu)|
|Last Date||9 July 2018|
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or
- Computer Applications from a recognized University of Indian Union. or
- a Bachelor’s Degree in B.A., / B.Sc., / B.Com., from a recognized University of Indian Union with a Diploma in Computer Applications from a recognized University.
- Typewriting Junior Grade in Tamil
- Typewriting Junior Grade in English
Age limit (As on 01.07.2018):
Minimum Age Limit: 18 years completed
Maximum Age Limit:
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyars) / Scheduled Tribe and Destitute Widows of all Castes: Below 35 years
- Most Backward Class/De-notified Community / Backward Class and Backward Class Muslims: Below 32 years
- “Others” i.e. (Candidates not belonging to SC, SC(A), ST, MBC/DC, BC and BC(M)): Below 30 years
The selection process will be based on Written Examination/Interview.
How to apply for Karur District Court Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can download an application form in ecourts website and send duly filled application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 9 July 2018.
For More details & Application Form: Click here
The Principal District Judge,
Principal District Court,
Combined Court Building,
Karur – 639 007.