Karur District Court Recruitment 2018-19 job notifications for Office Assistant, Gardener, Night Watchman, Sweeper, Masalchi. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Karur District Court Recruitment 2018-19:
|Job Role||Office Assistant, Gardener, Night Watchman, Sweeper, Masalchi|
|Job Location||Karur (Tamil Nadu)|
|Last Date||10 December 2018|
- VIII Std Passed &
- Candidates having Light (or) Heavy Vehicle Driving License in force will be given
Gardener/Night Watchman/Sweeper/Masalchi: Candidate must be able to read and write in Tamil.
Age limit (As on 01.11.2018):
Minimum Age Limit: 18 years completed
Maximum Age Limit:
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyars) / Scheduled Tribe and Destitute Widows of all Castes: Below 35 years
- Most Backward Class/De-notified Community / Backward Class and Backward Class Muslims: Below 32 years
- “Others” i.e. (Candidates not belonging to SC, SC(A), ST, MBC/DC, BC and BC(M)): Below 30 years
- Relaxations as per Govt rules.
Karur District Court – Post wise vacancies: 9 Posts
- Office Assistant – 2 Posts
- Gardener – 1 Post
- Night Watchman – 1 Post
- Sweeper – 1 Post
- Masalchi – 4 Posts
Karur District Court – Selection Process:
- For the post of Office Assistant oral interview or written examination and oral interview will be conducted.
- For the posts of Gardener, Watchman, Sweeper and Masalchi oral interview only will be conducted.
How to apply for Karur District Court Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can download an application form in e-courts website and send duly filled application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 10 December 2018.
For More details & Application Form: Click here
The Chief Judicial Magistrate,
Chief Judicial Magistrate Court,
Combined Court Building,
Karur – 639 007.
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now