Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2020 – High Court of Karnataka, invited job application for the post of Assistant Court Secretary direct recruitment of 27 posts on the establishment of the High Court of Karnataka, Bengaluru. Candidates with the qualification of 10th/Diploma are eligible to apply for this post. All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online before the last date. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
The high court of Karnataka is located in Bengaluru, which is the capital city of Karnataka. The Karnataka high court currently functions in Bengaluru, Hubli-Dharwad and Gulbarga, this high court is previously called as High court of Mysore. In the high court, the total strength of judge is 62. Presently Abhay Shree Niwas oka is the chief justice of the high court. The main vision of this court is to give justices for the people.
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2020:
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2020 for Assistant Court Secretary:
|Job Role||Assistant Court Secretary|
|Job Location||Karnataka, Bangalore|
|Last Date||04 March 2020|
- SSLC Examination conducted by the Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board or its equivalent examination. (or)
Diploma in Commercial Practice / Secretarial Practice in English / any other examination recognized as equivalent examination to them by Universities or Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board or Technical Board.
- Senior Grade Examination in English Shorthand in first class. (or)
Proficiency Grade Examination in English Shorthand.
- Senior Grade Examination in Typewriting in English conducted by the Department of Public Instruction of the Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board or equivalent qualification.
- Must have Knowledge of Computers.
- Preference will be given to those who are graduates.
- Knowledge of operation of computers in this rules means possessing a certificate in computer basics issued by an Institute imparting computer education.
Age Limit (as on 04.03.2020):
- SC/ST/OBC (category-I) – 18 to 40 years
- OBC (other categories) – 18 to 38 years
- OC – 35 years
Karnataka High Court Recruitment Selection Process for Assistant Court Secretary:
Selection will be made on the basis of performance in the following Tests :
for passing the test
|Shorthand & Typing Test||100||60|
|Grand Total||120||70 Marks|
As per Rule 5 of High Court of Karnataka of Service eligible candidates will be called for Shorthand / Typing Test in the ratio of 1:5 as against the number of posts notified in the respective categories.
- General /OBC – Rs. 400/-
- SC/ST/Physically challenged – Rs. 200/-
Mode of payment:
- Online Payment: On submission of online application the candidates shall make the online payment of application fee by SBI online payment gateway mentioned in the online application.
- Challan Form: On submission of online application, the candidates shall download the challan through the SBI online payment gateway link as mentioned in the online application, in PDF format and shall remit the prescribed fee in any branch of SBI. (System need to support PDF reader-like Adobe Acrobat).
How to Apply Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2020 for Assistant Court Secretary?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply online for this post on or before 04 March 2020.
For More Details & Apply: click here
- To register / submit online applications: 04.03.2020 till 11.59 PM
- For payment of fee through Online: 07.03.2020
- For payment through Challan: 07.03.2020 (till Bank’s working
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2020 for Oath Commissioners: (Expired)
|Job Role||Oath Commissioners|
|Last Date||07 February 2020|
- Advocates, who have put in practice of not less than 2 years and not more than 4 years, as on 07/02/2020, are eligible for appointment.
Age Limit (as on 07.02.2020): 35 Years
Districts Wise Vacancies: Total – 851 Posts
- Bengaluru Metropolitan Area – 90 Posts
- Bengaluru Rural – 21 Posts
- Bagalkot – 26 Posts
- Ballari – 19 Posts
- Belagavi – 50 Posts
- Bidar – 26 Posts
- Chamarajanagar – 16 Posts
- Chickballapur – 29 Posts
- Chikkamagaluru – 34 Posts
- Chitradurga – 25 Posts
- D.K. – Mangaluru – 15 Posts
- Davanagere – 28 Posts
- Dharwad – 16 Posts
- Gadag – 20 Posts
- Hassan – 33 Posts
- Haveri – 26 Posts
- Kalaburagi – 38 Posts
- Kodagu Madikeri – 19 Posts
- Kolar – 27 Posts
- Koppal – 15 Posts
- Mandya – 33 Posts
- Mysuru – 22 Posts
- Raichur – 20 Posts
- Ramanagara – 17 Posts
- Shivamogga – 34 Posts
- Tumakuru – 43 Posts
- Udupi – 7 Posts
- U.K.-Karwar – 47 Posts
- Vijayapura – 27 Posts
- Yadgiri – 17 Posts
- Bench at Dharwad – 5 Posts
- Bench at Kalaburagi – 5 Posts
How to Apply Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2020 for Oath Commissioners?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link on or before 07 February 2020 till 4 PM.
For More Details & Apply: Click here