Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Driver. There is a total of about 37 vacancies available for the post. Candidates with the qualification of 10th pass are eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
The high court of Karnataka is located in Bengaluru, which is the capital city of Karnataka. The Karnataka high court currently functions in Bengaluru, Hubli-Dharwad, and Gulbarga, this high court is previously called as High court of Mysore. In the high court, the total strength of the judge is 62. Presently Abhay Shree Niwas oka is the chief justice of the high court. The main vision of this court is to give justices for the people.
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2023 for Drivers:
|Total Vacancies||37 Posts|
|Salary||Rs 25,500 – 81,100/-|
|Last Date||06 April 2023|
- The applicant must have passed SSLC or equivalent examination and must possess a license for driving Heavy Passenger Motor Vehicle or Heavy Goods Vehicle and have a minimum of 5 years experience in driving.
- Further, the applicants should have a fair knowledge of English and Kannada.
Age Limit ( As on 06 April 2023):
- Applicants must have attained the age of 18 years.
- 40 years in the case of a person belonging to Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / Category-I of other Backward Classes.
- 38 years in the case of persons belonging to Category II-A/ II-B/ III-A/ III-B of other Backward Classes.
- 35 years in the case of a person belonging to General Merit.
- The age is relaxed by the number of years during which he/she is or was holding such post or ten years whichever is less.
- In the case of a candidate who is an Ex-serviceman – the age is relaxed by three years plus the number of years of service rendered by him in the Armed Forces of the Union.
- In the case of a candidate who is a Widow – the age is relaxed by ten years.
Salary: Rs 25,500 – 81,100/-
No.of.Vacancies: 37 Posts
- General Merit: 17 Posts
- Scheduled Caste: 07 Posts
- Scheduled Tribe: 01 Post
- Category – I: 01 Post
- Category – II (A): 05 Posts
- Category – II (B): 02 Posts
- Category – III (A): 02 Posts
- Category – III (B): 02 Posts
Selection Process of Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2023:
- The selection process includes Driving Skill Test/Interview.
- Intimation will also be sent to the eligible candidates through SMS and Email to the Email-ID furnished by the candidates at the time of submission of online application.
- Candidate is advised to take printout of the filled up application for his/her record.
- The candidate should retain a copy of his/her application with application number carefully for generation of Intimation Letter from the link provided on the website of High Court of Karnataka and for any other information regarding his/her eligibility for Interview.
- The candidates belonging to General Merit and other Backward classes (other than Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / Category – I) shall pay an Application Fee of Rs 500/-
- Further, the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / Category – I shall pay an Application Fee of Rs 250/-.
How to apply for Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job through online mode in their official website latest by 06 April 2023 till 11.59 pm.
For more details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Last Date for online application: 06 April 2023
- For payment of fee through Online or through Challan at any Branch of State Bank of India: 12 April 2023.