Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2022 – High Court of Karnataka at Bangalore invites online application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Civil Judge. There are a total of 56 vacancies to be filled for this recruitment. Candidates with the qualification of Degree in Law are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on written test, Viva voce, Computer test. Eligible candidates can apply through postal on or before 23 May 2022. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
The high court of Karnataka is located in Bengaluru, which is the capital city of Karnataka. The Karnataka high court currently functions in Bengaluru, Hubli-Dharwad, and Gulbarga, this high court is previously called as High court of Mysore. In the high court, the total strength of the judge is 62. Presently Abhay Shree Niwas oka is the chief justice of the high court. The main vision of this court is to give justices for the people.
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2022:
|Job Role||Civil Judge|
|Qualification||Degree in Law|
|Salary||Rs.27,700 – 44,770/ month|
|Job Location||Karnataka, Bangalore|
|Last Date||23 May 2022|
- Must be holder of a degree in Law granted by a University established by Law in India and must have been enrolled as an Advocate.
Age Limit (as on 23.05.2022):
- SC/ST/OBC (category-I) – 38 to 43 years
- Others – 35 to 38 years
Total Vacancies: 56 Posts
- UR : 9 posts
- Woman Candidate : 18 posts
- Rural Candidate : 19 posts
- Kannada Medium : 3 posts
- Ex-service men : 6 posts
- PWBD : 1 post
- The salary for the post of Civil Judge is Rs.27,700 – 44,770/ month
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2022 Selection Process :
- Selection will be made on the basis of Competitive Examination (Main Written Examination and Viva-Voce) conducted by the High Court.
- The Competitive Examination for recruitment of Civil Judges shall consist of 3 stages i.e., (a) Preliminary Examination (b) Main Written Examination and (c) Viva-Voce.
- The marks secured in the Preliminary Examination is considered only for Eligibility for the Main Written Examination.
Preliminary Examination :
- The Preliminary Examination shall be conducted by way of Objective Type Question Paper consisting of 100 marks and the syllabi for the said examination shall be the following, namely:-
- Part-A – Code of Civil Procedure, 1908; Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881; Transfer of Property Act, 1882; Indian Contract Act, 1872;
Specific Relief Act, 1963; Indian Constitution; and Karnataka Rent Act, 1999.
- Part-B – Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973; Indian Penal code, 1860; and Indian Evidence Act, 1872.
- Part-C – General knowledge – Test of reasoning and mental ability
Main Written Examination :
- Translation Paper (Maximum Marks 100) : There will be one translation paper and the candidates will be required to translate passages in English into Kannada and Kannada into English. The Passages will be from (1) Depositions, (2) Judgments and (3) Documents.
- Law Paper I (Maximum Marks 100) : The Code of Civil Procedure, 1908; The Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973; The Indian Evidence Act, 1872; Principles of Pleading and The Constitution of India.
- Law Paper II (Maximum Marks 100) : Framing of Issues and writing of Judgments in Civil Cases.
- Law Paper III (Maximum Marks 100) : Framing of Charges and writing of Judgments in Criminal cases.
Viva – Voce (Maximum Marks 100) :
- The candidates General Knowledge, grasp of principles of law and suitability for appointment as Civil Judge shall be tested.
Computer Test (Maximum Marks 25) :
- The test of knowledge of computers shall carry maximum 25 marks and such marks secured by the candidate shall be considered for ascertaining the suitability and computer knowledge of the candidates and shall not be aggregated to the total marks obtained in the Main Written Examination and Viva-Voce.
Preliminary Examination Fee :
- General Merit and Category-II(A)/II(B)/III(A)/III(B) : Rs. 500
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Category-I : Rs. 250
Main Written Examination fee :
- General Merit and Category-II(A)/II(B)/III(A)/III(B) : Rs. 1000
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Category-I : Rs. 500
Mode of payment:
- Online Payment: On submission of online application the candidates shall make the online payment of application fee by SBI online payment gateway mentioned in the online application.
- Challan Form: On submission of application through online, the candidate shall download the challan in PDF format from the State Bank of India (SBI) online payment gateway link as mentioned in the online application, and shall remit the prescribed fee in any branch of SBI. (System need to support PDF reader-like Adobe Acrobat).
How to Apply Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions through online for this post on or before 23 May 2022.
For More Details : Click here
To Apply : Click here
Important Dates :
- The last date for submission of Online Application : 23.05.2022 (Till 11.59 p.m.)
- The last date for payment of fee through online : 26.05.2022 (Till 11.59 p.m.)
- The last date for payment of fee through Challan : 26.05.2022 (Till Bank working hours)
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2021 for Typists : (Expired)
|Salary||Rs. 25,500 – 81,100/-|
|Job Location||Karnataka, Bangalore|
|Last Date||27 November 2021|
- Minimum Qualification shall be a Degree in Science/ Arts/ Commerce/ Business Management/ Computer Applications of a Recognized University with minimum of 55% marks in the aggregate for candidates belonging to General Category and Other Backward Categories and a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate for candidates belonging to Schedule Caste and Schedule Tribes.
- Should have passed Senior Grade Typewriting Examination in English and Kannada with knowledge of operation of Computers.
Age Limit :
- Gen – 18 – 35 years
- SC/ST/OBC – 18 – 40 years
Total Vacancies: 150 Posts
Residual Parent Cadre – 137 posts
- General – 68 Posts
- SC – 20 Posts
- ST – 04 Posts
- Category – I – 06 Posts
- Category – II (A) – 21 Posts
- Category – II (B) – 05 Posts
- Category – III (A) – 06 Posts
- Category – III (B) – 07 Posts
Local Cadre – 13 posts including 2 Backlog Posts:
- General – 05 Posts
- SC – 01 Post
- ST – 02 Posts
- Category – I – 01 Post
- Category – II (A) – 02 Posts
- Category – II (B) – 01 Post
- Category – III (A) – 01 Post
Salary: Rs. 25500 – 81100/-
Karnataka High Court Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection to the post of Typist will be made on the basis of performance in the following Tests:
|Particulars||Maximum Marks||Minimum Marks for passing the test|
- SC/ST/Cat-I & PH Candidates: Rs.200/-
- General & OBC Candidates: Rs.350/-
How to Apply Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 27 November 2021.
For More Details : Click here
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now