Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2019 – High Court of Karnataka announced 113 Posts of Typists & Group D vacancies. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2019:
List of Current Openings @ Karnataka High Court:
|Job Role||Total Posts||Job Vacancy|
|Group D||95||KHC Group D Posts|
|Typists||18||KHC Typist Vacancy|
Karnataka High Court Recruitment for Typists:
|Job Location||Bangalore (Karnataka)|
|Last Date||8 May 2019|
- Degree in Science/ Arts /Commerce /Business Management /Computer Applications from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% marks in the aggregate for candidates belonging to General & OBC categories and a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate for SC/ST categories.
- Should have passed Senior Grade Typewriting examination in English and Kannada with knowledge of operating Computers.
Note: Knowledge of operation of computers means possessing a certificate in computer basics issued by an institute imparting Computer Education.
Age Limit (As on 08.05.2019):
- 18 to 40 years for Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / Cat-I of other Backward Classes.
- 18 to 38 years for Category II-A / II-B / III-A / III-B of other Backward Classes
- 18 to 35 years in the case of others.
Karnataka Recruitment Typist – Selection Process:
Selection to the post of Typists will be made on the basis of performance in the Typing Test & Viva-voce.
|Particulars||Max Marks||Min. Qualifying Marks|
- General Merit and Other Backward Classes: Rs.250/-
- SC/ST/ Category-I/ Physically Challenged Candidates: Rs.100/-
Mode of Payment:
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now