Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2020 – High Court of Karnataka, applications are invited from the Advocates, for appointment as Oath Commissioners in the State of Karnataka for filling up 851 vacancies. Advocates, who have put in practice of not less than 2 years and not more than 4 years, as on 07/02/2020, are eligible to apply for this job. All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online on or before 07 February 2020 till 4 PM. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
The high court of Karnataka is located in Bengaluru, which is the capital city of Karnataka. The Karnataka high court currently functions in Bengaluru, Hubli-Dharwad and Gulbarga, this high court is previously called as High court of Mysore. In the high court, the total strength of judge is 62. Presently Abhay Shree Niwas oka is the chief justice of the high court. The main vision of this court is to give justices for the people.
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2020:
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2020 for Oath Commissioners:
|Job Role||Oath Commissioners|
|Last Date||07 February 2020|
- Advocates, who have put in practice of not less than 2 years and not more than 4 years, as on 07/02/2020, are eligible for appointment.
Age Limit (as on 07.02.2020): 35 Years
Districts Wise Vacancies: Total – 851 Posts
- Bengaluru Metropolitan Area – 90 Posts
- Bengaluru Rural – 21 Posts
- Bagalkot – 26 Posts
- Ballari – 19 Posts
- Belagavi – 50 Posts
- Bidar – 26 Posts
- Chamarajanagar – 16 Posts
- Chickballapur – 29 Posts
- Chikkamagaluru – 34 Posts
- Chitradurga – 25 Posts
- D.K. – Mangaluru – 15 Posts
- Davanagere – 28 Posts
- Dharwad – 16 Posts
- Gadag – 20 Posts
- Hassan – 33 Posts
- Haveri – 26 Posts
- Kalaburagi – 38 Posts
- Kodagu Madikeri – 19 Posts
- Kolar – 27 Posts
- Koppal – 15 Posts
- Mandya – 33 Posts
- Mysuru – 22 Posts
- Raichur – 20 Posts
- Ramanagara – 17 Posts
- Shivamogga – 34 Posts
- Tumakuru – 43 Posts
- Udupi – 7 Posts
- U.K.-Karwar – 47 Posts
- Vijayapura – 27 Posts
- Yadgiri – 17 Posts
- Bench at Dharwad – 5 Posts
- Bench at Kalaburagi – 5 Posts
How to Apply Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2020 for Oath Commissioners?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link on or before 07 February 2020 till 4 PM.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Karnataka High Court Recruitment for District Judges:(Expired)
|Job Role||District Judges|
|Job Location||Bangalore (Karnataka)|
|Last Date||6 November 2019|
- Candidates should complete a degree in Law granted by a University established by Law in India
- Must be practising as an Advocate in the High Court or in a Subordinate Court on the last date fixed for receipt of applications and must have so practised for a period not less than 7 years as on such date.
Note: Public Prosecutor/Assistant Public Prosecutor/Government Counsel in full-time employment of the State having not less than seven years of continuous practise immediately preceding the last date fixed for receipt of applications are also eligible for appointment.
Age Limit (as on 06.11.2019):
- Must not have attained the age of Forty-Eight years in the case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes and Forty-Five years in the case of others
Note: The maximum age limit is relaxed by three years in case of Ex-servicemen candidates.
Category Wise Vacancies: (Total – 21 Posts)
- Unreserved – 2 Posts
- Women Candidate – 6 Posts
- Rural Candidate – 8 Posts
- Ex-servicemen – 5 Posts
Karnataka High Court Recruitment – Selection Process:
The selection process is based on the Competitive Examination.
The Competitive Examination shall consist of 3 stages namely
(a) Preliminary Examination
(b) Main Examination
- Preliminary Examination will be Objective Type Question Paper with multiple choices
- It consisting of 100 marks for 90 minutes
Part-A – Civil Law.
Part-B – Criminal Law.
Part-C – General Knowledge (Test of reasoning and Mental aptitude)
- Written examination of two papers each of three hours duration with 150 maximum
marks for each paper – one in Civil Law and another in Criminal Law
- It is compulsory for all candidates to answer at least one of the paper in English language and in so far as the other paper is concerned, it shall be optional for the candidates to answer the same either in English or in Kannada
- The viva-voce shall carry a maximum of 50 marks.
- General knowledge, grasp on principles of law and suitability for appointment as District Judge shall be tested.
Qualification Marks in Examination:
- For General Category: 50 marks
- For SC/ST Category: 60 marks
Preliminary Examination Fee:
- For Other Category: Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST/Category-I: Rs.250/-
Main Examination Fee:
- For Other Category: Rs.1000/-
- For SC/ST/Category-I: Rs.750/-
Note: Candidate who is successful in the Preliminary Examination and eligible to appear for the Main Examination can pay this fee
Mode of Payment:
- Online Payment: Oline payment of the fee by SBI online payment gateway OR
- Challan Form: Candidate shall download the challan through the SBI online payment gateway & Shall remit the prescribed fee in any branch of SBI.
How to Apply Karnataka High Court Recruitment for District Judges?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online latest by 6 November 2019.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Important Dates to Remember:
- To register/submit online applications: 06.11.2019 up to (11.59 PM)
- For payment of fee through Online or payment through Challan: 08.11.2019 (Within Banks Working Hours)