Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2019 – High Court of Karnataka announced 71 vacancies of Civil Judge for Law graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Civil Judge|
|Job Location||Bangalore (Karnataka)|
|Last Date||11 January 2019|
Educational Qualification: Degree in Law from recognized University and must have been enrolled as an Advocate.
Age Limit (As on 11.01.2019):
- General Merit,Cat-I, Cat-2A,Cat-2B,Cat-3A,Cat-3B Candidates: Below 35 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: Below 38 Years
- Age relaxations as per govt policy.
Karnataka High Court Civil Judge – Selection Process:
- The selection is through Competitive Written Examination (Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Viva-voce) and Computer Test.
- The Final selection will be based on the Main Examination and Viva-voce.
Scheme of Examination:
|Name of Test||Marks|
Minimum Qualifying Marks:
- Preliminary Examination – 50 for SC/ST candidates & 60 for Others
- Main Examination/Viva-voce – 40 for SC/ST candidates & 50 for Others
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now