Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2018 for the post of Software Technicians for B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc graduates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Software Technicians|
|Last date||2 February 2018|
- A candidate must have passed in First Class by the recognized University in Bachelor of Engineering/ Bachelor of Technology in Electronics and Communications/ Computer Science/ Telecommunication/ Instrumentation Technology/ Information Technology OR First Class in MCA OR M.Sc (Computer Science/Electronics)
Note: If the grades are awarded by the University, the proper conversion table of CGPA, as approved by the concerned university shall be furnished at the time of document verification.
Age limit(As on 02.02.2018): 21 to 35 years (Relaxation as per government policy)
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
Probation period: Two (02) years or for extended period, if necessary.
Karnataka High Court Recruitment Selection Process:
- A written Test shall be conducted for 70 marks followed by viva-voce for 30 marks.
- The written test shall be conducted by the way of objective type question paper with multiple choice of 1 1/2 hours(ninety minutes).
- Only such candidate who secure a minimum of 35 marks in the written test will be eligible for viva-voce.
- From among the candidates who are eligible for viva-voce as far as may be such number of candidates as is equal to five times, the number of vacancies notified, having regard to the number of vacancies in each reserved category, selected in the order of merit, shall be called for viva-voce
- General Merit, II-A, II-B, III-A, III-B: Rs. 750/-
- SC/ST/Category-I/Physically challenged: Rs. 500/-
How to apply for Karnataka High Court Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 2 February 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click here
- Commencement of Online application: 18.01.2018
- Last date for Submission of online application: 02.02.2018
- Last date for Payment of Fee through Online: 05.02.2018
- Last date for Payment of Fee through Challan: 05.02.2018