Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2018 for 27 vacancies of Law Clerks-cum-Research Assistant for Law graduates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Law Clerks-cum-Research Assistants|
|Last Date||6 April 2018|
- must hold a Degree in Law granted by a recognized University established by Law in India with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks
- must have enrolled as an Advocate
- must have knowledge of computer
Age limit(As on 06.04.2018): Below 30 years
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
Note: The Law Clerks-cum-Research Assistants will be attached to one of the Hon’ble Judges of the High Court of Karnataka and he/she will assist the Judge not only in the judicial work but also in the administrative work.
Karnataka High Court Recruitment Selection Process:
A Committee of Hon’ble Judges constituted by Hon’ble the Chief Justice will select the candidates on the basis of academic record, achievements in co-curricular activities and performance in the interview.
How to apply for Karnataka High Court Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can download an application form in Karnataka High Court website and send duly filled application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 6 April 2018.
For More details & Application Form: Click here
The Registrar General,
High Court of Karnataka,
- Filled Application
- SSLC or its equivalent Certificate
- Enrollment Certificate
- LL.B Marks Cards of all years/Semesters in ascending order
- Convocation Certificate, if any
- Certificates of other Educational Qualifications, if any, as stated at the application
- Certificates of Achievement in LL.B to be placed in order as stated in the Application
- Certificates of Achievement in Co-curricular activities to be placed in order as stated in the Application.