Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2019 for the post of Probationary Clerk at various Branches/Offices located across India. The online registration will be opened on the official website until 17 July 2019. Any degree graduates will be able to apply for the post of Probationary Clerk. The online test will be conducted for the registered candidates on 3 August 2019. Admit card for this test will be released on the official website. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Karnataka Bank is the Commercial bank which is headquartered in Mangalore, Karnataka.it came into existence in the year of 1924 at Mangalore. Karnataka bank has ‘A’ class certificate with 839 branches,1374 ATMS’s across 22 states and 2 Union territories.karnataka bank shares is the total amount of 1,85,000 shareholders. The Bank has Best Bank Award under Small Bank Category in 2010-2011.
Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2019:
Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2019 for Probationary Clerk:
|Job role||Probationary Clerk|
|Total Vacancies||Not disclosed|
|Job location||Across India|
|Last date||20 July 2019|
- Graduates in any discipline with a minimum of 60% marks (First Class)/equivalent grade from any UGC recognized university.
Note: Candidates should be graduates as on 01-07-2019. Those who are awaiting results of degree examination/pursuing degree shall not be eligible to apply.
Age Limit(as on 01.07.2019):
- Maximum Age Limit:26 years
- For SC/ST candidates:5 years
Karnataka Bank Clerk Recruitment Selection Process:
The Selection process is based on Online test and interview will be conducted for those who are shortlisted from the online test.
- For General-Rs.600/-
- For SC/ST-Rs.500/-
Mode of Payment:
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- Mumbai and Mysuru
How to apply for Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2019?
Candidates can apply online only from 10 July 2019 to 20 July 2019 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
For more Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Commencement of online application:10/07/2019
- Closure of online application: 20/07/2019
- Closure for editing application details:20/07/2019
- Last date for printing your application:04/08/2019
- Online Fee Payment:10/07/2019 to 20/07/2019
- Online test date:03/08/2019
Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2019 for Officers:(Expired)
|Job Role||Probationary Officers|
|Qualification||Any PG Degree/Degree(Agri/Law)|
|Total Vacancies||Not disclosed|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||2 January 2019|
Educational Qualification: Candidates should be Post Graduates in any discipline (Excluding PG Diplomas) or Graduates in Agricultural Sciences or Law.
Note: Those who are awaiting results shall not be eligible to apply.
Age Limit (As on 01-12-2018): 21 to 28 years (5 years relaxed for SC/ST candidates). [Candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-12-1990 and not later than 01-12-1997 (both days inclusive)].
Karnataka Bank PO Recruitment Selection process:
- The selection process will be based on Online Test & Interview.
- Candidates who are successful in the online test will be called for an interview.
- At the time of Interview, the original certificates are submitted for verification.
- Subject to their being medically fit for employment, the selected candidates will be initially appointed on a probation period of one year.
Application Fee: Rs.600/- [Rs.500/- for SC/ST candidates]
Mode of Payment: Online mode using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Examination Centre: Bengaluru, Hubballi-Dharwad, Mangaluru, Mysuru & Udupi Centres.
How to apply Karnataka Bank Recruitment for PO?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online latest by 2 January 2019.
For More details & Apply: Click here
Important dates to remember:
- Opening date of Online Registration Gateway: 24th December 2018
- Closing date of Online Registration Gateway: 02nd January 2019
- Online Payment of Application Fee: 24th December 2018 to 02nd January 2019
- Last date for printing your application 17th January 2019
- Date of Online Test (tentatively): 24th January 2019