Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the post of Officer (Scale-I) in various disciplines. Candidates with the qualification of Any PG degree/B.Sc/LLB/MBA are eligible to apply. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job through their official website. The detailed eligibility and selection process for this job will be explained below.
Karnataka Bank is the Commercial bank which is headquartered in Mangalore, Karnataka.it came into existence in the year of 1924 at Mangalore. Karnataka bank has ‘A’ class certificate with 839 branches,1374 ATMS’s across 22 states and 2 Union territories.karnataka bank shares is the total amount of 1,85,000 shareholders. The Bank has Best Bank Award under Small Bank Category in 2010-2011.
Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2023 for Officers (Scale-I):
|Job Role||Officers (Scale-I)|
|Qualification||Any PG degree/B.Sc/LLB/MBA|
|Salary/CTC||Rs . 1,00,000/Month|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||26 August 2023|
Detailed Eligibility :
Education Qualification(As on 01 August 2023) :
- Post Graduates in any discipline. (Excluding Post Graduate Diplomas/ One year Executive-MBA)
- Graduates in Agricultural Science
- Graduates in Law
- MBA in Marketing/Finance (Preferable)
- From a University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. of India/ UGC/ other Govt. regulatory Bodies
Note: Candidates who are awaiting results or pursuing post-graduation shall not be eligible to apply
Age Limit (As on 01 August 2023) :
- Maximum 28 years.
- Candidate must have been born on or after 02-08-1995.
Age Relaxation: The age limit will be relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
Salary: Current CTC will be around Rs. 1,00,000/- per month.
Selection Process for Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2023 :
- The selection process will include the Online examination.
- Candidates will have to visit the Bank’s website for downloading examination call letters.
- Intimation for downloading examination call letter will also be sent through email/SMS.
Online Examination :
- This exam contains totally 202 questions.
- The time duration for this test will be 150 minutes.
- The maximum marks is 225.
The online examination will comprise of the following objective type multiple choice/descriptive tests :
|Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Maximum
(Banking, Current Affairs etc.)
|Descriptive Test of English
- ¼th mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Online Examination is tentatively scheduled in the month of February 2023.
Application Fees :
- Rs. 800/- plus applicable GST.
- Rs. 700/- in the case of SC/ST candidates.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards,
Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/Mobile Wallets, etc.
How to apply for Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2023?
The eligible and interested candidates can apply for the job online in their official website latest by 26 August 2023.
For more details: Click here.
To Apply: Click here.
Important Dates :
- Commencement of online registration of application – 12 August 2023
- Closure of registration of application – 26 August 2023
- Closure for editing application details – 26 August 2023
- Last date for printing your application – 10 September 2023
- Online Fee Payment – 12 August 2023 to 26 August 2023