Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the post of Officers (Scale-I) in various disciplines.Candidates with the qualification of Post Graduates in any discipline are eligible to apply.The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job through their official website.The detailed eligibility and selection process of this job will explained below.
Karnataka Bank is the Commercial bank which is headquartered in Mangalore, Karnataka.it came into existence in the year of 1924 at Mangalore. Karnataka bank has ‘A’ class certificate with 839 branches,1374 ATMS’s across 22 states and 2 Union territories.karnataka bank shares is the total amount of 1,85,000 shareholders. The Bank has Best Bank Award under Small Bank Category in 2010-2011.
Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2023 for Officers (Scale-I):
|Job Role||Officers (Scale-I)|
|Qualification||Any PG Degree|
|Salary||Rs . 84,000/-|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||10 January 2023|
Detailed Eligibility :
Education Qualification :
- Post Graduates in any discipline (from a University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. of India/ UGC/other Govt. regulatory Bodies) are eligible to apply (Excluding Post Graduate Diplomas/One year Executive-MBA).
- Candidates should be a Post-Graduate as on 01 December 2022.
Note : Candidates who are awaiting results or pursuing post-graduation shall not be eligible to apply.
Age Limit (As on 01 December 2022) :
- Maximum 28 years.
- Candidate must have been born on or after 02-12-1994.
- The age limit will be relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
Salary : Current CTC will be around Rs. 84,000/- per month.
Selection Process for Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2023 :
- The selection process will include the Online examination.
- Candidates will have to visit the Bank’s website for downloading examination call letters.
- Intimation for downloading examination call letter will also be sent through email/SMS.
Online Examination :
- This exam contains totally 202 questions.
- The time duration for this test will be 150 minutes.
- The maximum marks is 225.
The online examination will comprise of the following objective type multiple choice/descriptive tests :
|Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Maximum
(Banking, Current Affairs etc.)
|Descriptive Test of English
- ¼th mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Online Examination tentatively scheduled in the month of February 2023.
Application Fees :
- Rs. 800/- plus applicable GST.
- Rs. 700/- in case of SC/ST candidates .
How to apply for Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2023 ?
The eligible and interested candidates can apply for the job through online in their official website latest by 10 January 2023.
For more details : Click here
To Apply : Click here
Important Dates :
- Commencement of on-line registration of application – 31 December 2022
- Closure of registration of application – 10 January 2023
- Closure for editing application details – 10 January 2023
- Last date for printing your application – 25 January 2023
- Online Fee Payment – 31 December 2022 to 10 January 2023
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now