Karnataka Bank Recruitment for the post of Probationary Officers (Category: Agriculture Field Officers, Chartered Accountants, Law Officers, Relationship Managers).The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2018: Probationary Officers
|Job Role||Probationary Officers|
|Total Vacancies||Not disclosed|
|Experience||Freshers (Law Officer-3 yrs)|
|Salary||CTC 7.75 Lakhs per Annum|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||20 March 2018|
Agricultural Field Officers (AFOs):
- Graduates/Post-Graduates in Agricultural Science, Horticulture & Agricultural Marketing from UGC recognized universities.
- Those who are awaiting results of degree examination/pursuing degree are not eligible to apply.
- First Class Graduates (from UGC recognized universities) with CA.
- Those who have completed Inter & pursuing CA may also apply.
- First Class Law Graduates (from UGC recognized universities) with minimum 3 years’ experience (Practice) in handling court cases.
- First Class Graduates with MBA-Marketing (under regular stream) from UGC recognized universities.
- Those who are awaiting results of the examination/pursuing PG are not eligible to apply.
Age Limit: Below 28 years (Born on or after 01-01-1990) The age limit will be relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
Karnataka Bank Recruitment Selection process:
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for written test.
- Successful candidates in the test will be called for an interview.
- Selected candidates should execute a Bond to work for a minimum period of three years, failing which they are required to pay the liquidated damages as prescribed in the appointment offer.
Application Fee: Shortlisted candidates (called for Written Test) have to pay the required
application fee before attending the Written Test.
Examination Centre: Bengaluru/Mangaluru.
How to apply Karnataka Bank Recruitment for PO?
All interested and eligible candidates can neatly type or written application form (format available in Bank’s website www.karnatakabank.com) and send duly filled application form along with Bio-data/CV to the following postal address on or before 20 March 2018.
For More details & Application Form: Click here
Candidates can also try Axis Bank-Assistant Manager Vacancy-To Apply: Click here
The Deputy General Manager (HR & IR),
Karnataka Bank Limited,
Head Office, Mahaveera Circle,