Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Karnataka Bank Admit Card 2019: The recruitment of Probationary Clerk at various Branches/Offices of Karnataka Bank located across India is announced on the official website. Applicants who having graduation will be eligible for applying for this recruitment. After the application process, Bank authority will issue the admit card for the qualified candidates on its official website. Admit card will be released based on the details submitted on the online application. Candidates can check further details of eligibility and selection by clicking Karnataka Bank Clerk Recruitment 2019.
Karnataka Bank Admit card 2019:
The role of Probationary Clerk in various branches of Karnataka Bank will be filled on the basis of various selection stages. For all selection stages which comprises the written exam/online exam/physical test/Skill test admit card will be released on the official portal. To access the admit card link candidates should submit the login details which is issued while registering the online examination. Without the login details, candidates are not allowed to download the admit card in Karnataka Bank Website. Important dates of Karnataka Bank Clerk Hall Ticket:-
- Online application:10/07/2019 to 20/07/2019
- Closure for editing application details:20/07/2019
- Last date for printing your application:04/08/2019
- Online Fee Payment:10/07/2019 to 20/07/2019
- Date of Online test:03/08/2019
How to download Karnataka Bank Admit card 2019?
The online mode will be preferable for releasing the admit card. Because there is no other mode to receive the admit card from Karnataka Bank. Meanwhile, without the admit card candidates are not permitted to the examination hall or further selection. Karnataka bank has rights to eliminate the candidates who are not able to submit hall ticket, without the releasing any notification at any stage of recruitment. Further steps to download Karnataka Bank Clerk Admit card 2019:-
Step 1: Visit the official website of Karnataka Bank
Step 2: Find and Click the Karnataka bank Clerk Admit card 2019 link.
Step 3: Enter the login credentials and then submit the details.
Step 4: View the Karnataka bank Admit card on your screen.
Step 5: Cross-check the details printed on the admit card.
Step 6: Take a copy for your future reference.
Note: Are you searching for jobs in the Banking sector can visit Bank Jobs 2019.
Karnataka Bank Clerk Online Test Admit card:-
- The Karnataka Jobs recruitment of clerk will be done on the basis of online test and interview.
- The online test will be the computer-based objective type test.
- The online test is scheduled and to be conducted on 3rd August 2019.
- The Hall Ticket for Karnataka Bank Clerk Recruitment will be released in the month of July 2019.
- The examination will be conducted in any of the following Bengaluru, Delhi, Dharwad-Hubballi, Mangaluru, Mumbai, and Mysuru.
Discrepancies while downloading Karnataka Bank Admit card 2019:
The online mode of admit card downloading may lead to the problems link server downtime, server error and etc. Because of the mass and concurrent access of the applicants on the official portal. In case of discrepancies on the admit card details candidates can raise a request to Karnataka Bank for changing the mistaken details. those details have to be retrieved within the last date or examination date. Such details to be verified by the candidates:-
- Name of the Candidate
- Registration Number
- Date Of Birth
- Email ID
- Examination venue
- Centre code
- Examination Date & Time
- Signature of the Candidate
- photograph of the candidate
- Instructions for the Examination
- Things not allowed to the examination
Identification verification along with Karnataka Bank Hall Ticket 2019:
While entering to the examination hall candidates have to submit their hall ticket, any of the Government recognized identification proof with photo (should not have blurred photo or xerox copy) and certificates and relevant documents for notified qualification. Such acceptable identification proof are listed below:-
- Name and Age Proof
- Photo identity proof(Aadhar Card, PAN card, License and etc)
- Address Proof
- 10th / 12th Mark Sheet
- School Leaving Certificate
- Graduation Certificate
- Community Certificate
- Any authorized Id from Gazetted officer
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now