Kaplan Recruitment 2019 for the role of Associate Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/BS/MS graduates at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Kaplan Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
- Education: BS/MS in a relevant field (Computer Science, Engineering)
- Understanding of API design and usage
- Experience with unit testing
- Experience with light-weight and/or Agile methodologies
- Knowledge of relational and non-relational databases
- Knowledge of Web accessibility principles and techniques
- Interest in education and having a positive effect on learners
- Minimum 1 years of Software Development Experience
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work on fast-paced, agile engineering teams
- Design, prototype and build user interfaces & frameworks with a platform mindset
- Use and extend the Kaplan Test Prep design language and front-end component catalog called Design System
- Collaborate with software engineers, QA engineers, UX and Design team and project managers
- Maintain high test coverage across unit, functional and integration test suites
- Conduct regular system deployments using our AWS-native continuous delivery pipeline
- Improve documentation of processes and systems
- Troubleshoot existing systems and applications
- Keep yourself up to date on the latest web technologies and help drive innovation at Kaplan Test Prep
How to Apply Kaplan Recruitment 2019 for Associate Software Engineer?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
For More Details & Apply: Click here