Kantar Off Campus Drive 2018 scheduled to hire Project Management Analyst for Any degree graduates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Kantar Off Campus Drive 2018:
|Salary||Rs 3 LPA|
- B.Com (Any Specialization) / B.A. (Any Specialization) / B.Sc (Any Specialization) BBA / BBM/BBS (Any Specialization) BCA/BCM (Any Specialization) Graduation in 2018,2017.
- PG Qualifications: MBA / PGDM /MMS (Any Specialization) Post Graduation in 2018,2017
- Experience and knowledge of using MS Office
- Able to work in a global cross cultural matrix environment. Knowledgeable of other regions and considerate of different cultural norms/appropriate business conduct
- Schedule management, Prioritization, Eye for detail, Quality Awareness, Change management and Negotiation skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Being Committed to service excellence and added value
- Flexibility to adjust to the changing work environment and needs to the team
- Coordinating with multiple cross-country teams to manage the projects independently from end to end
- Planning, commissioning and monitoring the activities for successful completion of the project
- Independently handle client communication
- Continuously review the services provided to the clients to identify and exploit potential efficiencies
- Review and manage the quality of final input and outputs of the projects
- Troubleshoot/resolve queries from various stakeholders
- Decision making to provide solutions and suggestions
- Take ownership of all the outcomes of the project managed
How to apply Kantar Off Campus Drive 2018?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
Top MNC's hiring Freshers Graduates:- Register Now
To Apply: Click here