Kantar Off Campus Drive 2023- Kantar is the World’s Leading Data, Insights, and Consulting Company. Kantar is scheduled to hire Data Processing Assistant for B.E/BCA/B.Tech/B.Sc graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Kantar Off Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Role||Data Processing Assistant|
|Experience||0 – 1 Year|
|Salary||Rs. 2.5- 3.5 LPA|
- Fresher/0-1 years of knowledge/experience in Market Research.
- Graduate BE/BCA/B.Tech/BSc/IT/Computer Science with Programming Proficiency is a must
- Knowledge of any programming language like C / C++ / Visual Basic, MS Excel, HTML programming, Java script,.net VB JSP, PHP, etc will be added advantage
- Experience in using MS Office
- Interest in Market Research & Data processing
- Knowledge of data management in Microsoft excel SPSS adds an advantage
- Understanding of Market Research, and survey questionnaires with logical skills
- Knowledge/Experience in Dimension TOM
- Attentive to quality of work
- Good Client (Research) Servicing Capability adds an advantage
- Ability to service clients and perform under the stringent timeline
- Are willing & enthusiastic learners
- Have good written & oral communication skills
- Analytical ability (Sound Mathematical and logical aptitude)
- Willingness to work in an environment where one needs to deliver a high-quality report within stringent timelines
- Team Player
- Must have skills: programming
- Handling Data processing for projects independently and delivering error free outputs by checking data and preparing tabulation scripts using MR software to deliver quality output to Client Servicing team.
- There is scope for automation development as well depending upon the requirement.
- Understanding of project questionnaires & other inputs (Analysis Plan)
- Ensure the Quality process is being carried out maintaining organizations NORM and practice
- Learn new systems and software in the area of Data analysis
- Study the project specifications and data analysis requirements; Estimate the time and plan the tasks in order to deliver quality and timely outputs to the client.
- Understand the data structure, and data analysis plan and write the program spec to manage and analyze the data.
- Conversion of MR Business Logic into Data analysis
- Work closely with team members or other teams towards the automation or simplification of processes and client deliverables.
- Learn and develop expertise in the usage of various tools or packages used in the organization.
- 100% adherence to process & quality parameters.
- Communicate with research/client servicing teams to get clarity on project inputs and give a timely update on project status or deliverables to clients.
- Communicate with vendors to get the outsourced work done whenever required.
Type of Employment: 1 year contract (Renewed basis employee’s performance)
How to Apply for Kantar Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can register online by the following link as soon as possible.
For more Details & Apply: Click Here.