Kanini Software Solutions scheduled the Off Campus drive for the post of Trainee Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech candidates. The detailed eligibility and application process of Kanini Software Solutions Off Campus 2019 are given below.
Kanini Software Solutions Off Campus Drive 2019:-
|Job Role||Trainee Software Engineer|
|Year of Passing||2019|
|Salary||Rs. 3 LPA|
|Job Location||Sholinganallur, Chennai|
|Venue Date||06 July 2019|
- Qualification: BE/B.Tech – CSE/IT/ECE
- Year of Passing: 2019
- Should have 60% and above in 10th, 12th, Graduation.
- Must possess very good communication skills in English.
- Must be good in writing coding and logical thinking.
- Should know the SDLC Process.
- Interested to enhance your skills in IT.
- Having knowledge of .net or Microsoft technologies is an added advantage.
- Selected candidates should be available to join immediately.
- No backlogs at the time of attending an interview.
Kanini Software Solutions Off Campus Selection Process:
Candidates will be shortlisted for the interview process and those can attend the interview at the given venue.
How to apply for Kanini Software Solutions?
Eligible candidates apply for this drive in online. The shortlisted candidates can attend the drive in the following venue on 6 July 2019.
To Apply: Click here
Date:6 July 2019
No. 51, Rattha Tek Meadows,
Tower – B, 3rd Floor,
Old Mahabalipuram Road,
Chennai – 600 119
Contact No: 044 40098706