Kandla Port Trust Recruitment 2018 (Deendayal Port Trust) notification for Graduate/ Technician Apprentices & Trade Apprentices. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Kandla Port Trust Recruitment 2018:
|Salary||Up to Rs. 10,476/Month|
|Last Date||26 November 2018|
Deendayal Port Trust Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
Graduate Apprentices: B.E./B.Tech in relevant disciplines. The relevant disciplines are Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electronics /Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Communication Engineering.
Technician Apprentices: Diploma in relevant disciplines. The relevant disciplines are Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Information Technology.
Trade Apprentices: ITI in relevant Trades. The relevant trades are Fitter, Draughtsman (Civil), Mechanic Diesel, Electrician, COPA, PASAA, Wireman, Turner, Welder, Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Mechanic Trade.
Age limit (As on 30.09.2018): Below 28 years
Deendayal Port Trust – Post wise vacancies: 225 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering – 15 Posts
- Electrical Engineering – 15 Posts
- Civil Engineering – 15 Posts
- Information Technology – 5 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering – 10 Posts
- Electrical Engineering – 10 Posts
- Civil Engineering – 10 Posts
- Electronics – 10 Posts
- Fitter – 15 Posts
- Draughtsman (Civil) – 10 Posts
- Mechanic Diesel – 25 Posts
- Electrician – 20 Posts
- Computer Operator and Administration Assistant/Programming and System Administration – 25 Posts
- Wireman – 15 Posts
- Turner – 10 Posts
- Welder (Gas & Electric) – 10 Posts
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Mechanic – 5 Posts
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now