Kanchipuram District Court Recruitment 2019 scheduled for the post of Computer Operator, Examiner of Copies, Senior Bailiff, Process Server, Xerox Operator, Driver, Office Assistant, Masalchi, Watchman, Sweeper & Sanitary Worker 127 vacancies. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
|Job Role||Computer Operator/Office Assistant Etc|
|Job Location||Kanchipuram (Tamil Nadu)|
|Last Date||31 May 2019|
Kanchipuram District Court – Detailed Eligibility:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science (or) Computer application in recognized University (or) B.A., (or) B.Sc., (or), B.Com with a diploma in Computer application from recognized University.
- Typewriting Senior Grade – Tamil and English.
Examiner of Copies/Senior Bailiff/Process Server
- Should have passed SSLC.
- Should have passed SSLC & Should have two years of experience in all branches of photography
- Should have passed VIII Standard.
- Valid Driving licence for driving a motor vehicle
- Should have passed VIII Std.
- Able to read and write in Tamil
Age limit (As on 01.07.2019): Minimum age limit: 18 years (should have completed)
Maximum Age Limit:
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Caste(Aruthathiyars), Scheduled Tribes & Destitute Widows of all Casts: Below 35 Years
- Most Backward Classes/Denotified Communities, Backward Classes & Backward Classes (Muslims): Below 32 Years
- “Others”(i.e., Candidates not belonging to Scs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs): Below 30 Years
Kanchipuram District Court – Post wise vacancies: 127 Posts
- Computer Operator-5 Posts
- Examiner of Copies- 5 Posts
- Senior Bailiff-9 Posts
- Process Server-18 Posts
- Xerox Operator-1 Posts
- Driver-2 Posts
- Office Assistant-51 Posts
- Masalchi-10 Posts
- Watchman-20 Posts
- Sweeper-10 Posts
- Sanitary Worker-6 Posts
Kanchipuram District Court Recruitment Selection process:
Selection of candidates will be made either in the form of written examination or interview or both, accordance to the receipt of total number of applications and it will be decided by the Selection Committee.
How to apply for Kanchipuram District Court Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can send duly filled application form in prescribed format along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 31 May 2019.
For More details & Application Form: Click here
The principal district judge,
Principal district court,
Combined court building
Chengalpattu – 603 001.
Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now