Kancheepuram Central Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 for the post of Assistant. Around 238 vacancies are available for the Assistant position. The vacancies are distributed by two branches one for cooperative institutions with 108 vacancies and another one for Kancheepuram central cooperative bank with 130 vacancies. Any Degree graduates are eligible to apply for this post. Eligible candidates apply for the post online before the last date to avoid interruption. The detailed and application process are given below.
Kancheepuram Central Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019:
|Last Date||5 September 2019|
- Any Degree graduates
- Candidates must complete cooperative training
- Basic computer knowledge
Age Limit(As on 1 Jan 2001): Must complete 18 years of age
- For Kancheepuram central cooperative bank: 130 posts
- For Cooperative Institutions: 108 posts
- For General: Rs.250/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/Widows: No Fees
- The selection process is based upon the written test and interview.
- The written test is in objective type with 200 questions for 170 marks within the time duration of 180 minutes.
- Shortlisted candidates in the written only eligible for interview.
- Interview carries 30 marks
- The ratio of written test and interview will be 85:15
Written test Syllabus:
- Cooperative Management,
- Cooperative Credit and Banking,
- Cooperative Accounting,
- MIS&Computer Application,
- General Tamil & General Studies
How to apply for Kancheepuram Central Cooperative Bank Recruitment?
All Interested and eligible candidates apply for the post online in the following link on or before 5 September 2019.
For More Details: Click here
Apply: Click here
- Closing Date for Online Application: 5 September 2019
- Written Test Date: 13 October 2019