Kaleesuwari Refinery Pvt Ltd Off Campus Drive 2018 scheduled for Trainee- Sales Officer for B.Sc/BBA/BBM/B.Com graduates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Kaleesuwari Refinery Pvt Ltd Off Campus Drive 2018:
|Job Role||Trainee- Sales Officer|
|Job Location||Across India|
- Any B.Sc/BBA/BBM/B.Com (BA not Eligible)
- Year of Passing: 2017 or 2018
- Minimum 60% at Graduate level
- English Medium at Graduate level
- Candidate who are willing to sign the Bond for 2 years and ready to work under third party payroll can apply
- Candidate should have two wheeler license or ready to take two wheeler license
Job Location: Tamilnadu, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Chhattisgarh, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Baroda, Ranchi, Jamshedpur, Delhi & other Northern regions.
- Reach the distributor point in the morning at the agreed day’s start time.
- Check the availability of the stocks by going through the book stock from the Distributor Management System.
- Conduct a Gate Meeting and clearly outline the day’s objectives for the team.
- Print the required execution reports for the day’s route – focus brand penetration, unbilled outlet list, price list (PTR, MRP & Scheme).
- Carry the product detailer, focus/new product samples and display/merchandising materials.
- Monitor credit in the outlet/beat/BA as per company norms and effective credit management.
- Coaching the DSM on the GWINNER steps of the call through demonstration and effective follow-ups.
- Monitor closely the competitor’s activity (price, schemes, promotions, marketing activities) and communicate the same to his/her manager on a regular basis.
- Have a meeting – record and review performance for the day with all the DSM and agree on the action plan for the territory till his next planned visit to the distributor point.
- Review the overall performance of the distributor on key-performance metrics – AOG adherence, WOD, Botree billing, SFA usage, market credit, focus brand performance.
How to apply Kaleesuwari Refinery Pvt Ltd Off Campus Drive?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here