Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Kalakshetra Foundation Recruitment 2022 – Kalakshetra Foundation has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Semi-Skilled Worker/Superintendent/Tutor/Librarian of 07 vacancies. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this post can apply. The educational qualification of the candidates must be Any Degree/Diploma/PG Diploma/10th. The last date to apply for this recruitment is on 01 August 2022.The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
About Kalakshetra Foundation: Kalakshetra, as the name suggests, is a centre for artistic endeavour. Founded in 1936 by the vibrant visionary Rukmini Devi Arundale, the Institution stands testimony to her dream of creating a space where the essence of Indian thought would find expression through artistic education. An institution she established with the vision “of imparting to the young the true spirit of Art, devoid of vulgarity and commercialism.” Spread over almost 100 acres by the seashore in Chennai, the Kalakshetra Foundation, as it is known today, is a vital centre for the study and performance of fine arts.
Kalakshetra Foundation Recruitment 2022:
Kalakshetra Foundation Recruitment 2022 for Semi-Skilled Worker/Superintendent/Tutor/Librarian:
|Job Role||Semi-Skilled Worker/Superintendent/Tutor/Librarian|
|Last Date||01 August 2021|
Semi-Skilled Worker (Craft Education and Research Centre) :
- Class X Pass. Experience in Block Printing and in use of vegetable dyes. Should have knowledge of process like boiling, dyeing, Tailoring etc.,
Superintendent in Besant Cultural Centre Hostel :
- Graduate with 8 years ‘experience in Hostel Management having student strength of 250
Tutor (Bharatanatyam) Rukmini Devi College of Fine Arts :
- Class X Pass. Diploma or Post diploma holder from a recognized institution of the particular field. Should be able to take part in Kalakshetra Foundation productions and to give a solo performance for about 2 hours. Able to sing and conduct dance programme by doing Nattuvangam. Should be able to handle the practical and theory classes in English
Librarian Rukmini Devi College of Fine Arts :
- Degree from recognized University or equivalent. Bachelor of Library Science from a recognized university or equivalent. Five years’ experience in a Library attached to Central/State Government institution or a special library of similar nature.
- Semi-Skilled Worker (Craft Education and Research Centre) – 25 years
- Superintendent in Besant Cultural Centre Hostel – Between 40-50 years
- Tutor (Bharatanatyam) Rukmini Devi College of Fine Arts – 30 years
- Librarian Rukmini Devi College of Fine Arts – 35 years
- Semi-Skilled Worker (Craft Education and Research Centre) – 03 Posts
- Superintendent in Besant Cultural Centre Hostel – 01 Post
- Tutor (Bharatanatyam) Rukmini Devi College of Fine Arts – 02 Posts
- Librarian Rukmini Devi College of Fine Arts – 01 Post
- Semi-Skilled Worker (Craft Education and Research Centre) – Rs. 18000-56900/-
- Superintendent in Besant Cultural Centre Hostel – Rs. 25500-81100/-
- Tutor (Bharatanatyam) Rukmini Devi College of Fine Arts – Rs. 35400-112400/-
- Librarian Rukmini Devi College of Fine Arts – Rs. 35400-112400/-
Kalakshetra Foundation Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on written test/interview.
How to apply for Kalakshetra Foundation Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from official website and sent the filled application form in prescribed format along with documents by postal to the following address on or before 01 August 2022.
For More Details: Click here
Kalakshetra Foundation, Thiruvanmiyur,
Chennai – 600041.
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now