Kadapa DCCB Recruitment 2021 – Kadapa DCCB has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Staff Assistant/Clerks. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply on or before 03 December 2021. The educational qualification of the candidates must be Graduate. The age limit of the candidates should not exceed more than 25 – 28 years. The pay scale for the candidates will be Rs.11765– 30305/- . The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below.
About Kadapa DCCB: Kadapa District Co-operative Central Bank(Kadapa DCCB) was Established in the year 1919 and started functioning on 10.02.1919 at Kadapa. Consequent to introduction of Single Window Credit Delivery System by the Govt. of A.P. in the year 1987, the erstwhile PADBs were merged in DCCBank Kadapa and on the principle of one Bank for one revenue district, The Kadapa District Co-operative Central Bank Ltd.,(Kadapa DCCB) started functioning as Head Quarters at Kadapa.
Kadapa DCCB Recruitment 2021:
Kadapa DCCB Recruitment 2021 for Staff Assistant/Clerks:
|Job Role||Staff Assistant/Clerks|
|Last Date||03 December 2021|
- Graduation of a recognized university and Knowledge of English and proficiency in local language (Telugu) is essential. Knowledge of computers is essential.
- Staff Assistant/Clerks – 45 years
Upper age is relaxable by:
- 3 years for OBCs
- 5 years for SCs/STs
- 10 years for PWD candidates.
- Staff Assistant/Clerks – 75 Posts
- Staff Assistant/Clerks – Rs.11765– 30305/-
Kurnool DCCB Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of the Online Test/Examination and interview. The Online Test/Examination will be conducted in English. All the eligible candidates who apply with the requisite fee and whose applications are received in time will be called for the online test/ Examination, which will comprise the following: Online Test/Examination : 100 marks & Interview – 12.50 marks ; There shall be Negative Marking for wrong answers (0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer) ; Online Test question contents would be as under :
|Name of Tests
|No. of questions||Maximum Marks||Total time|
|English Language||30||30||Composite Time of 60 minutes|
- SC/ST/PC/EXS – Rs. 413/-
- General/BC – Rs.590/-
How to apply for Kurnool DCCB Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 03 December 2021.
For More Details & Apply: Click here