JVVNL Recruitment 2018 – Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited (JVVNL) Job notifications for 2433 Vacancies of Technical Helper. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
JVVNL Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Technical Helper|
|Application Start Date||2 July 2018|
Educational Qualification: Secondary from RBSE/CBSE or any other equivalent Board along with ITI(NCVT/SCVT)/ NAC or equivalent qualification in the trade of Electrician/ Lineman/ SBA/Wireman/ Power Electrician.
Age Limit (As on 01.01.2019): 18 to 28 years.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
Relaxations: 5 years relaxed for Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Backward Classes (BC) and More Backward Classes (MBC) candidates.
List of vacancies: 2433 Posts
- Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd. (JVVNL) – 796 Posts
- Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd. (AVVNL) – 693 Posts
- Jodhpur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd. (Jd.VVNL) – 944 Posts
JVVNL Recruitment Technical Helper Selection Process:
- A computer based competitive exam shall be conducted through online mode.
- There shall be one common question paper for Part – A (General Awareness) & Part – B (Technical Knowledge/ Skill).
- Question paper will be in Hindi and English language.
- There shall be no negative marking.
- There shall be no minimum pass marks in the examination.
Scheme of Examination:
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Technical Knowledge/ Skill||100||200|
- Rs.850/- for UR(Gen.) if annual income of family is Rs. 2.50 Lakh or more
- Rs.550/-for SC/ST/BC/MBC/UR(Gen.) if annual income of family is less than Rs.2.50 Lakh
- Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited: Jaipur, Kota
- Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited: Ajmer, Udaipur
- Jodhpur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited: Jodhpur, Bikaner
How to apply for JVVNL Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 2 July 2018 to
23 July 2018.[Last extended up to 31 July 2018]
For More details & Apply: Click here
Important Dates to Remember:
- Date of Advertisement: 27th June 2018
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 02nd July 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application:
23rd July 201831st July 2018