Jumbotail Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Software Development Engineer. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B. Tech is eligible to apply. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
Jumbotail Recruitment 2023 for Software Development Engineer:
|Job Role||Software Development Engineer|
|Experience||01 – 05 years|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Software Development Engineer:
- B.E/B.Tech degree in Computer Science from a top engineering school.
- 1-5 years of professional software development experience.
- Strong problem-solving skills and strong command of object-oriented design, data structures, algorithms, and other computer science fundamentals.
- Strong coding skills – professional experience in developing production-quality software in Java/Python.
- Expertise in Web Services, Service-oriented architecture, Databases, NoSQL, Distributed Systems, and Cloud Technologies.
- Extreme software engineering skills to design and develop low-latency, high-availability, internet-scale web services.
- Solid understanding of the full software development life cycle and software engineering best practices.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to own software design and development end to end from requirements to launch.
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- A startup mindset – An athlete who can run at the breakneck speed of a startup, yet someone who can bring method to madness through processes suitable for different stages of the company – early stage prototyping and rapid experimentation, before product/market fit, after product/market fit, and scaling.
- Familiarity with Agile development, Scrums, continuous integration, and test-driven development processes.
- Data driven product development approach – a strong focus on data-backed engineering decisions.
- Ability to develop products incrementally in fast iterations.
- Ability to do collaborative problem-solving and design/build chaos-resilient systems.
- Strong focus on software quality.
- Ability to mentor junior developers, and help build an excellent engineering team.
- Ability to be a talent magnet – attract great talent to join the core team.
- As a Software Development Engineer at Jumbotail, you will
- Be a part of our initial core team to design and develop our marketplace platforms from scratch.
- Work on building scalable backend platform for customer & seller apps, brands platform, demand generation platform, supply chain & logistics platform, credit platform, and several cross-platform software components.
- Participate in the process to fundamentally change the food and grocery ecosystem in India, and impact billions of people through technology, mobile, and data science.
How to apply for Jumbotail Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online by the given link as soon as possible.
For more details & Apply: Click here