JSW Steel Recruitment 2020 – JSW scheduled to hire Application Engineer for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Maharashtra. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
JSW Steel Recruitment 2020 Details:
|Job Role||Application Engineer|
- Education: B.E/B.Tech (Metallurgy/Mechanical)
- Experience: 0-2 years of work experience as QA/QC/ Operations in Steel plant.
- Having relevant metallurgical/product knowledge (Steel mill process)
- Collaborating across the interdisciplinary team
- Statistical and mathematical skills for analysis
- Application knowledge (Customer process)
- Communications skills (both written & verbal)
Key Result Areas:
- Provide real-time technical service and solutions at Customer end on products supplied from all plants (Flat and Long Products) across segments like Automotive, Non- Automotive and Retail segments
- Perform Trail at customers end, application tests and provide inputs to plant through reviews to ensure products are satisfactory.
- Respond to the enquiry, finalise technical delivery conditions (TDC) in line with customer specifications, based on applications and plant capability.
- In order to design and re-design effective applications, Application Engineers must acquire and analyze customer needs and problems, making recommendations to the engineering team to satisfy needs and develop solutions.
- Address product concerns and complaints.
- Provide Corrective and Preventive Action (CAPA) against customer Complaints.
- Maintain expert level of product knowledge and application.
- Initiate Product Development & Approval at target Customers, drive and monitor till commericialization..
- Perform technical/ product training for salespeople, fabricators, consultants and engineers at target segments.
- Assist in the design and development of new products and grades necessary to make plant (PDQC) comfortable.
- Regular Interaction with plant technical team through meetings at plants(once in a month). Travel to plants to perform start-up, integration, and training services.
- Resolve customer issues or complaints, as per Company’s target SLA/timelines through field investigation, analysis and customer inputs to plant QA/PDQC Dept and ensure non-recurrence.
- Identify customer’s needs and sales opportunities to help future growth.
- Need based Solutions.
- Confirm products as per specifications/stated needs.
- Complaint acceptance (as per DOP).
- Customer Queries.
How to apply JSW Steel Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online by the following link as soon as possible.
For more Details & Apply: click here