JSSUNI Recruitment 2021 – JSS Academy of Higher Education & Research has announced an online job notification for recruitment of Pharmacist, Data Entry Operators, Data Manager, IT Man Power, Field Workers, Lab Technicians, Junior Coordinators, Study Coordinators, Phlebotomist, Administrative Staff, Staff Nurse . There are 29 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment on or before 10 June 2021. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
About JSSUNI: JSS Academy of Higher Education & Research, formerly known as JSS University, is a Deemed to be University located in Mysuru, Karnataka. It was established in 2008 under Section 3 of the UGC Act 1956 and is part of JSS Mahavidyapeetha, which runs a variety of educational institutions. This deemed-to-be university is recognized by MHRD and accredited by NAAC with A+ Grade (3.47 CGPA). JSS AHER has been graded as Category-I Deemed-to-be University by UGC in the Year 2018. The Deemed to be University has been focusing on teaching, research and health services since its inception.
JSSUNI Recruitment 2021:
JSSUNI Recruitment 2021 for Pharmacist, Data Entry Operators, Data Manager, IT Man Power, Field Workers, Lab Technicians, Junior Coordinators:
|Job Role||Pharmacist, Data Entry Operators, Data Manager, IT Man Power, Field Workers, Lab Technicians, Junior Coordinators, Study Coordinators, Phlebotomist, Administrative Staff, Staff Nurse|
|Qualification||Ph.D/Masters Degree/ Bachelors Degree/Pharm D/Diploma/ SSLC/ PUC|
|Last Date||10 June 2021|
- Parma D/ Pharmacy candidates. Experience in Clinical research/ trials for more than 1 year
Data Entry Operators:
- Degree in any discipline with a computer course certificate. Experience in Data Entry, Awareness of software, more than 1 year
- Masters Degree/ Bachelors Degree in computer science, computer engineering, or related field. A minimum of 1-year experience in data management or analysis ability to decipher and organize a large amount of data.
IT Man Power:
- Bachelors Degree with relevant experience IT-Based subject or degree with maths or engineering certificate course. A minimum of 1-year experience in the IT Sector.
- Diploma/ SSLC/ PUC
- Bachelors Degree in Science with microbiology specialization/ diploma/ certificate course/ lab tech degree.
- M.Sc., in life sciences, Pharma D/ Pharmacy Candidates. Experience in Clinical research/ clinical trials for more than 1 year
- Ph.D./ M.Sc, in life science, Parma D/ Pharmacy candidates. Experience in Clinical research/ clinical trials
- Bachelors Degree in Science/ certificate courses relevant
- Master Degree/ Bachelors Degree in commerce/ Hospital Administration
- Diploma/ B.Sc nursing with one year of experience.
- Pharmacist – 01 Post
- Data Entry Operators – 04 Posts
- Data Manager – 01 Post
- IT Man Power – 01 Post
- Field Workers – 06 Posts
- Lab Technicians – 04 Posts
- Junior Coordinators – 02 Posts
- Study Coordinators – 02 Posts
- Phlebotomist – 04 Posts
- Administrative Staff – 02 Posts
- Staff Nurse – 02 Posts
- Pharmacist – Rs.35,000/-
- Data Entry Operators Rs. 12,000/-
- Data Manager – Rs. 20,000/-
- IT Man Power – Rs. 18,000/-
- Field Workers – Rs. 12,000/-
- Lab Technicians – Rs. 18,000/-
- Junior Coordinators – Rs. 16,000/-
- Study Coordinators – Rs. 30,000/-
- Phlebotomist – Rs. 15,000/-
- Administrative Staff – Rs. 18,000/-
- Staff Nurse – Rs. 15,000/-
JSSUNI Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on written test/interview.
How to apply for JSSUNI Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from official website and submit the duly filled application form along with required documents through postal on or before 10 June 2021
For More Details : Click here
JSS Medical College,
Sri Shivarathreeshwara Nagar,
Mysuru – 570015.