JRHMS Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Community Health Officer (CHO). There are 1400 vacancies available for the posts. Candidates with the qualification of B.Sc are eligible to apply. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
JRHMS Recruitment 2023 for Community Health Officer (CHO):
|Job Role||Community Health Officer (CHO)|
|Qualification||B.Sc ( Nursing )|
|Total Vacancies||1400 Posts|
|Last Date||08 July 2023|
Community Health Officer (CHO): BSc. (Nursing)/ Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) with integrated Curriculum of the certificate program in Community Health (CPCH) from any recognized Nursing college that has integrated curriculum and passed in or after the academic year 2016-2020.
Age Limit ( As on 01 April 2023 ):
- UR/EWS: 21 – 35 years
- BC-I/BC-II: 21 – 37 years
- Female: 21 – 38 years
- ST/SC: 21 – 40 years
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation of 5 Years shall be given to Divyang (PH Candidates).
Salary: Rs 25,000/-
No.of.Vacancies: 1400 Posts ( UR- 560, EWS – 140, SC – 140, ST – 364, BC-I – 112, BC-II – 84 )
Selection will be done on merit, as certain by the scores obtained in the final B.Sc and Post Basic B.Sc theory and practical examination. Candidates have to obtain a minimum number in the below category.
- 40% for Unreserved categories
- 40% for EWS
- 36.5% for BC – II
- 34% for BC – I
- 32% for SC, ST, and all category women applicants
- 30% for PGT
How to apply for JRHMS Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online on their official website latest by 08 July 2023.
For more details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- The Society reserves the right to cancel any or all positions at any stage of the recruitment process.
- The number of Vacant positions may vary as per requirement.
- The initial contract period will be for one year, renewable subject to satisfactory performance and requirements.
- Any claim for absorption in the regular position shall not be entertained in the future.
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Education qualification
- Matriculation Certificate
- EWS Certificate (if applicable)
- Divyang Certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate of integrated Curriculum in Community Health (all Self Attested).