JRHMS Recruitment 2020 – Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society (JRHMS), Government of Jharkhand, invites online application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Specialist Medical Officers – 254 posts/ Radiologist – 21 posts/ Medical Officers – 82 posts purely on a contractual basis. Candidates with the qualification of MBBS/ PG Degree/ Diploma are eligible to apply for this job. Interested and eligible candidates can send their application through the postal address on or before 05 October 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- WB Health Recruitment 2020 for Staff Nurse/Lab Technician
- South East Central Railway Recruitment 2020 for CMP Doctors/ Specialists
JRHMS Recruitment 2020:
JRHMS Recruitment 2020 for Specialist Medical Officers /Medical Officers:
|Job Role||Specialist Medical Officers/ Radiologist/ Medical Officers|
|Qualification||MBBS/ PG Degree/ Diploma|
|Salary||Rs. 63000 – 1,05,000/-|
|Last Date||05 October 2020|
Specialist Medical Officers:
- MBBS with post graduate degree/ diploma from any MCI recognized institution in Gynecology and obstetrics/ Pediatrics/ Anesthesia/ Surgeon/ ENT/ Ophthalmology/ Orthopedics/ Radiology/ Dermatology/ Physician/ Psychiatrist or equivalent.
- MBBS with post-graduate degree/ diploma from any MCI recognized institution in Radiology or equivalent.
- MBBS or equivalent degree from institutions recognized by the Medical Council of India.
Age Limit (as on 01.08.2020): Below 67 years
Place Wise Vacancies: Total – 357 Posts
- Specialist Medical Officers: 254 posts
- Radiologist: 21 posts
- Medical Officers: 82 posts
- Specialist Medical Officers: Rs.1,05,000/-
- Radiologist: Rs.1,50,000/-
- Medical Officers: Rs.63,000/-
JRHMS Recruitment Selection Process for Specialist Medical Officers/ Radiologist/ Medical Officers:
- Selection will be on the basis of marks obtained in MBBS and in other higher qualification as applicable
How to Apply JRHMS Recruitment 2020 for Specialist Medical Officers/ Medical Officers?
All interested and eligible candidates may send the duly filled application form in the prescribed format along with a photocopy of educational qualification certificate and mark sheets and two passport size photographs on or before 05 October 2020.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society,
GVI Campus, Namkum, Ranchi-10
JRHMS Recruitment 2020 for Lab Technician: (Expired)
|Job Role||Lab Technician|
|Last Date||25 August 2020|
- B.Sc. MLT/ Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician Course from a recognized university.
- Should be registered with Jharkhand Para Medical Council OR
- B.Sc with Chemistry/ Bio-chemistry/ Bio-technology as one of the subject.
- At least one year of post-qualification experience as a lab technician in Govt. recognized firm.
- Should be registered with Jharkhand Para Medical Council
Age Limit (as on 01.08.2020): Up to 55 years
Place Wise Vacancies:
- RIMS, Ranchi – 06
- MGM College,Jamshedpur – 06
- PMCH, Dhanbad-06
- ITKI Arogyashala, Ranchi-06
JRHMS Recruitment Selection Process for Lab Technician:
- Selection will be based on the interview
- Mode of interview would be telephonic/ face to face/ through skype/ video call
How to Apply JRHMS Recruitment 2020 for Lab Technician?
All interested and eligible candidates may send the application form in prescribed format along with all relevant documents to email id: [email protected] on or before 25 August 2020.
For More Details: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now