JPSC Recruitment 2023 – Jharkhand Public Service Commission invites online application forms from eligible candidates for the post of Civil Judge for 138 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of LLB. The selection process is based on the written examination and interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online at (www.jpsc.gov.in) website from 21 August 2023 to 21 September 2023. Here we discussed the detailed eligibility and application process of JPSC Recruitment.
About JPSC – Jharkhand Public Service Commission is under by the government of Jharkhand, India. JPSC will be responsible to recruit the candidates for any government recruitment in the state of Jharkhand, India. The selection will be made by conducting the competitive examination and interview process for the eligible candidates. There are many sectors of government jobs are available in Jharkhand like Engineers, Professors, Judge, Agriculture Officer etc.
JPSC Recruitment 2023 for Civil Judge:
|Job Role||Civil Judge|
|Total Vacancies||138 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.27,700 – 44,770/-|
|Application Start Date||21 August 2023|
|Last Date||21 September 2023|
- Graduate in Law from a recognized University and enrolled as an advocate under The Advocates Act, 1961 till the last date of submission of application form.
- Candidate should possess sound health, bears good moral character and is not involved in, or related to any criminal case involving moral turpitude.
Age Limit(As on 31 January 2023): 22 to 35 years
- For Female/SC/ST candidates 03 years
- Disabled Candidates will be given Categorywise age relaxation of 10 years.
Salary: Rs.27,700 – 44,770/-
No.of.Vacancies: 138 Posts
- UR: 60 Posts
- ST: 28 Posts
- SC: 12 Posts
- BC-I: 10 Posts
- BC-II: 15 Posts
- EWS: 13 Posts
- If the number of candidates is very large and in the opinion of the Hon’ble Jharkhand High Court it is desirable to have a Preliminary Entrance Test in order to limit the candidates for the Main Examination, then a Preliminary Entrance Test (PT) shall be conducted by the Commission The Main Examination and Viva Voce Test shall follow the Preliminary Entrance Test for making direct recruitment to the post of Civil Judges, Junior Division (Munsif).
- The preliminary Entrance Test means, Written Examination (Multiple Choice Questions/Objective Type):
- The candidates declared successful in this test shall be eligible for the Main Examination
- The duration of the Preliminary Entrance Test shall be of two hours.
- Main Examination means Written Examination (Subjective):
- The candidates declared successful in this Test shall be eligible for Viva-Voce Test.
- The duration of the Main Examination -for 100 Marks shall be of three hours for each paper.
- Viva-Voce Test means an Oral Examination:
- There shall be a Viva-Voce Test of 100 marks.
- The candidates up to three times of total vacancy category-wise shall be called to appear in the Viva-voce Test on the basis of marks obtained by them in the main examination.
- In the Viva-Voce Test, the minimum required qualifying marks would be 25% for the General category/EWS category candidates and 20% for SC/ST/EBC & BC.
- The final selection list shall be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in the Main Examination and the Viva-Voce Test both.
- Application fee for General/EWS/OBC category candidates: Rs. 600/-.
- Fee for SC/ST/PWBD/Women candidates: Rs.150/-.
- Online mode of payment only is accepted.
How to Apply for JPSC Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (www.jpsc.gov.in) website from 21 August 2023 to 21 September 2023.
For More Details: Click here.
To Apply: Click here.
JPSC Recruitment 2023 FAQ:
Q1.What all are the vacancies available at JPSC Recruitment?
Ans. At present JPSC having vacancies for Civil Judge- 138 posts
Q2.Who can apply for JPSC Vacancies?
Ans. Candidates who completed LLB are eligible to apply
Q3.How to apply for JPSC Recruitment?
Ans. All eligible candidates can apply through online at (www.jpsc.gov.in) website on or before 21 September 2023