JPMorgan Chase Recruitment 2020 – JPMorgan Chase & Co scheduled to hire Software Engineering – Associate for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Mumbai. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- Danaher Recruitment 2020 for Systems Support Engineer
- Allscripts Recruitment 2020 for Associate Service Desk Analyst
JPMorgan Chase Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Software Engineering – Associate|
|Job Location||Mumbai (Maharashtra)|
- Education: B.E/B.Tech
Knowledge & Skills Requirement:
- Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
- Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
- Proficiency in one or more general-purpose programming languages –
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
- Expertise in UI development using the Angular framework.
- Strong Java / J2EE fundamentals/programming skills and experience with the SpringBoot framework.
- Good knowledge of Oracle SQL and PL/SQL.
- Good knowledge of Version Control/Build/Deployment tools like GIT, Maven, Jenkins, etc.
- Experience with Test-Driven Development and Agile practices.
How to Apply JPMorgan Chase Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online by the following link as soon as possible.
For More Details and Apply: Click here