Johnson & Johnson Recruitment 2020 – Johnson & Johnson scheduled to hire for the role of Graduate Engineer Trainee for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Greater Mumbai (Maharashtra). The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- Cargill Recruitment 2020 for Technical Management Trainee
- IBM Recruitment 2020 Technical Support Associate/Technical Engineer
Johnson & Johnson Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Job Location||Greater Mumbai (Maharashtra)|
- Graduate in Instrumentation/ Electrical Engineering /Technology
- Awareness of Industry 4.0 Practices – IOT/ Predictive Maintenance, 3 D Printing
- Data Science & Use Cases – Machine Learning, Python, R
- Live our Credo
- People Management and Communication skills
- Analytical Skills – Ability to navigate information and make informed decisions.
- Project Management & Execution
- Awareness of Industry Trends/ Best Practices
- Drives the maintenance team to continuously improve OEE of all processes. Continuously challenge & improve current work processes and deliver/ exceed key business results.
- Lead Factory of Future Agenda for plant – Leverage Industry 4.0 Practices, ML/ AI to deliver transformational results for the organization.
- Timely support for selection/ development of equipment for new products and capacity expansion projects.
- To comply with all internal & external regulatory requirements on safety, quality and environment.
- Develop the capability of people in manufacturing by developing standards/ visual aids/ leveraging technology.
How to apply Johnson & Johnson Recruitment 2020 for Graduate Engineer Trainee?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here