JMAN Group Off Campus Drive 2021 scheduled for the post of Trainee Software Engineer for 2019/2020/2021 batch B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
|Job Role||Trainee Software Engineer|
|Salary||Rs 3 LPA|
|Test Date||Informed later|
|Last Date||3 May 2021|
- BE/BTech/ME/MTech(CS,IS/IT),MCA with 70% and above in 10th, 12th and Graduation
- 2019,2020, 2021 Batch
- Service Bond: 2 years
- Stipend:INR 15000 per month during training and 3 lakhs per annum on permanent role
- Participate actively in various learning sessions
- Contribute to pet projects part of On the Job Training
- Enhance competencies to graduate to the next level
- Assist fellow trainees on learning and knowledge sharing
- Address any problems / grievances with the CDM that may have an impact on productivity or efficiency
- Take steps to improve on performance, based on coaching.
- Adhere to organization policies
- Online Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Discussion
- Online test date and time will be updated to the registered candidates
- After testing, shortlisted candidates must be available for a further online interview process
- Candidates should be available for immediate joining
How to apply JMAN Group Off Campus Drive 2021?
Interested and Eligible candidates apply this drive in online latest by 3 May 2021.Test link will be shared to shortlisted candidates through E-Mail.
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now