Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
JMAN Group Off Campus Drive 2023 scheduled for the post of Software Engineer for 2020/2021/2022 batch B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc(IT) graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
JMAN Group Off Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Salary||Rs 3.5 LPA|
|Test Date||Informed later|
|Last Date||15 February 2023|
- B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc(IT) Candidates with 60% or 6.0 CGPA scores across (10th, 12th & UG)
- Software programming experience Preferred
- Pass out Batch: 2020 , 2021 & 2022(Strictly No 2023 Batch)
- Position type: Permanent Employment
Essential Duties /responsibilities of the position
- Software programming in any language with a well-designed and efficient code structure.
- Troubleshoot, debug, and maintain the codes and update them as and when required.
- Comply with project plans and company standards.
- Clear Understanding of project requirements and execution of tasks.
Occasional/other duties of the position:
- Documentation of the details and findings related to the system or application in detail.
- Working or collaborating with other developers and other departments.
Upon joining as a Software Engineer on permanent employment, a CTC of 3.5 lacs per annum will be offered. In addition, they will be eligible for a loyalty bonus of Rs. 2,00,000/- on completing 30 months from the date of joining as permanent employment. However, if they choose to leave the organization within 24 months of joining as permanent employees, they will have to pay the organization Rs. 2,00,000/- as liquidated damages.
- 2 rounds of online assessments
- Students who clear the assessments will have to appear for Technical F2F / Virtual interview.
- HR discussion
How to apply JMAN Group Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates apply this drive in online latest by 15 February 2023.Test link will be shared to shortlisted candidates through E-Mail.
To Apply: Click here
Note: All the interviews will be scheduled interviews. Candidates cannot walk-in directly.