JKSSB Recruitment 2018 – Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) Job notification announced for 1,296 posts of General Teachers in various Districts in Jammu & Kashmir.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
JKSSB Recruitment 2018:
|Job location||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Last date||21 January 2018|
JKSSB Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
Educational Qualification: Candidate is required to be holding Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized University. Those possessing five years’ integrated PG degree are also eligible to apply.
District wise vacancies: 1,296 Posts
- Anantnag – 192 Posts
- Bandipora – 70 Posts
- Baramulla – 159 Posts
- Budgam – 82 Posts
- Ganderbal – 53 Posts
- Kulgam – 53 Posts
- Kupwara – 23 Posts
- Pulwama – 111 Posts
- Shopian – 46 Posts
- Srinagar – 333 Posts
- Samba – 64 Posts
- Udhampur – 72 Posts
- Reasi – 29 Posts
- Rajouri – 9 Posts
Age limit(as on 01.01.2018): Minimum Age is 18 years
Maximum Age is:
- 40 years in case of Open Merit.
- 43 years in case of SC / ST/ RBA/ ALC/ OSC candidates.
- 42 years in case of Physically Challenged candidates.
- 48 years in case of Ex-Servicemen.
- 40 years in case of candidates in Government Service/Contractual employees;
JKSSB Recruitment Selection process:
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
- Candidates shall be selected on the basis of merit framed out of 100 points having 85 points for a multiple choice based written test and 15 points for preference to B.Ed/M.Ed and higher qualifications.
- There shall be negative marking (0.25) in Multiple Choice Based written test.
- There shall be no interview/viva for these posts.
Scheme of Examination:
|General Awareness and Current Affairs||10|
|Basics of Computers and its Usages||10|
Application fee: Rs. 350/-
Mode of Payment:
- Net banking/Debit Card/Credit Card (under Online Option)
- CSC Connect (if application is submitted at CSC)
- Challan at J&K Bank branches
How to apply for JKSSB Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 21 January 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click here
- Date of Commencement for submission of online applications: 28.12.2017
- Last Date for submission of online applications: 21.01.2018
- CBT/OMR based Exam will be held on : Mid/Ending March 2018