JKSSB Recruitment 2018 – Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) Job notifications for Junior Engineer, Junior Assistant, Junior Stenographer, Computer Operator in various Districts of Jammu & Kashmir.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
JKSSB Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Junior Engineer, Junior Assistant, Junior Stenographer, Computer Operator|
|Job Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Last Date||23 April 2018|
JKSSB Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
Junior Engineer: Degree in Civil Engineering from any recognized University.
Junior Assistant/Junior Stenographer/Computer Operator:
- Graduate from a recognized University with a six month certificate course in Computer applications from a recognized university.
- Graduation having minimum three years duration obtained after Senior Secondary School. Further, those candidates possessing 05 year’s Integrated PG Degree after Sr. Secondary School is also eligible to apply.
- BCA, BCS, BCM, BE/B.Tech (computer/ IT), MCA, MCS, MCM, BSc (IT), MSc (IT), ME/M.Tech (computer/ IT) or BSc (with computer as a subject) are not required to possess the six months certificate course in computer from a recognized institute.
Age limit(as on 01.01.2018): Minimum Age is 18 years
Maximum Age is:
- 40 years in case of Open Merit.
- 43 years in case of SC / ST/ RBA/ ALC/ OSC candidates.
- 42 years in case of Physically Challenged candidates.
- 48 years in case of Ex-Servicemen.
- 40 years in case of candidates in Government Service/Contractual employees;
JKSSB Recruitment – Post wise vacancies: 53 Posts
- Junior Engineer – 3 Posts
- Junior Assistant – 4 Posts
- Junior Stenographer – 23 Posts
- Computer Operator – 2 Posts
- Jr Assistant (Social Welfare Dept) – 21 Posts
- Junior Assistant: Rs.5,200-20,200/-
- Junior Engineer/Junior Stenographer: Rs.9,300-34,800/-
- Computer Operator: Not Disclosed
JKSSB Recruitment Selection process:
For Junior Engineer:
- Multiple Choice Based Written test is 120 Marks for 120 Minutes duration.
- There shall be multiple choice based written test (OMR/CBT) having negative marking (0.25 mark).
- The conduct of Viva, if any, shall be notified later, but before the conduct of written exam.
- The syllabus of written test is Surveying, Mechanics and Structural analysis, RCC Structures, Soil Mechanics, Irrigation Engineering, Highway/Railway Engineering & etc.,
For Other Posts (Jr Assistant/Jr Steno/Computer Operator):
- Multiple Choice Based Written test is 40 Marks for 40 Minutes duration.
- Candidates shall be selected on the basis of the merit obtained in type test and a multiple choice based written test.
- There shall be negative marking in Multiple Choice Based written test.
- Candidates will have to necessarily obtain type speed of at least 35 WPM with accuracy of at least 90% to be eligible for selection.
Scheme of Examination:
|Numerical and Reasoning Ability||10|
|Basic Concepts of Computers||10|
Application fee: Rs. 350/-
Mode of Payment:
- Net banking/Debit Card/Credit Card (under Online Option)
- CSC Connect (if application is submitted at CSC)
- Challan at J&K Bank branches
How to apply for JKSSB Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 23 April 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click here
- Date of Commencement for submission of online applications: 2 April 2018
- Last Date for submission of online applications: 23 April 2018
- CBT/OMR based Exam will be held on: Month of July/August 2018