JKSSB Recruitment 2022 – The Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board invites job application forms from eligible candidates for participation in the selection process for recruitment to the post of Junior Engineer for UT Cadre posts of Public Works (R&B) Department to be filled for 1045 vacancies. The Educational qualification of the candidates must be B.E/B.Tech/Diploma. Interested candidates can apply on or before 20 December 2022. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below.
JKSSB – Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board(JKSSB) is a recruiting board that conducts examinations to various Departmental services or non-gazette posts in the union territory of J&K. The Rules are applicable to the State Cadre, Divisional Cadre, and District Cadre Posts.
JKSSB Recruitment 2022 for Junior Engineer:
|Job Role||Junior Engineer|
|Salary||Rs. 35400- 112400/month|
|Last Date||20 December 2022|
Junior Engineer (Civil):
- 3 years diploma in Civil Engineering from Government recognized institute/Indian university degree in civil engineering or AMIE Section (A&B) INDIA.
Junior Engineer (Mechanical):
- 3 years diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Government recognized institute/Indian university degree in Mechanical engineering or AMIE Section (A&B) INDIA.
Note: Indian University degree/ 3 years diploma from Government recognized institute in aeronautical/ automobile production engineering shall be considered as equivalent to degree diploma in Mechanical Engineering respectively.
The candidate should be a Domicile of the Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir.
Age limit(as on 01.01.2022):
- OM – 40 years
- SC/ST/RBA/ALC/IB/EWS (Economically Weaker Section)/PSP (Pahari Speaking People)/Social Caste – 43 years
- Physically Challenged Person – 42 years
- Government Service/Contractual Employment – 40 years.
- Every Ex-Servicemen having served in the Armed Forces shall be allowed to deduct the period of such Service from his Actual Age and if the Resultant Age does not exceed the maximum age limit prescribed for the post by more than 3 years, he shall be deemed to satisfy the condition regarding Age Limit.
Total Vacancies: 1045 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 855
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical) – 190
JKSSB Recruitment Selection Process:
- The selection for the posts shall be made on the basis of merit obtained by candidates in Objective Type Multiple Choice Examination only.
Scheme of Examination:
- The Examination will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice Questions. The questions will be set in English Language only.
- There will be Negative Marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- Marks scored by candidates in written test will be normalized to determine final merit and cut-off marks.
Note: The Examination details will be uploaded on the official website of the Board i.e. www.jkssb.nic.in.
- Fee payable: Rs.550/-(Rupees Five Hundred and Fifty only) for General Category etc. and Rs.450/- (Rupees four Hundred and Fifty only) for SC, ST, PWD & EWS Categories.
Note: Fee can be paid only online through Net Banking, Credit or Debit cards.Candidates are advised to apply for refund of excess payment, if any, through official e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) only.
- The J&K Services Selection Board shall notify the Venue /Centre(s) of examination separately. No representation/request for change in this regard shall be entertained, whatsoever be the reason.
How to Apply for JKSSB Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible Candidates are required to apply online through JKSSB’s online Application Portal from 21.11.2022 to 20.12.2022. The Candidates who have not registered earlier on the portal are first required to go to the said Portal and register themselves by clicking on “Candidate Registration” link.
In service candidates shall submit print out of filled online application form along-with duly filled, signed and stamped Certificate given at last paragraph of the application form through proper channel viz; the concerned Head of Department (as defined in the JK Book of Financial Powers). The Head of Department concerned shall forward the application form of the In-service candidates to the office of the Secretary, Services Selection Board by or before the date of scrutiny of documents/documents verification. Such candidates shall also indicate the same while submitting online form.
For more details: Click here
To Apply: Click here