Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
JKPSC CCE Recruitment 2022 – Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Examination, 2022 has been announced for the post of Junior Scale of J&K Administrative Service, J&K Police (G) Service and J&K Accounts (G) Service. There are a total of 220 vacancies to be filled for this recruitment. Interested candidates with the qualification of Bachelor’s Degree can apply for this recruitment. Interested and eligible can apply on or before 15 May 2022. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
JKPSC CCE Recruitment 2022 :
|Job Role||Junior Scale of J&K Administrative Service, J&K Police (G) Service and J&K Accounts (G) Service|
|Salary||Rs. 9,300 – 1,51,100/ month|
|Job Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Last Date||15 May 2022|
Educational Qualification :
- Must be a domicile of UT of J&K; and
- Must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University in India or from a Foreign University declared by Government in consultation with the Commission to be equivalent to a degree of a recognized University.
Total Vacancies: 220 Vacancies
- Junior Scale of J&K Administrative Service : 100 posts
- J&K Police (G) Service : 50 posts
- J&K Accounts (G) Service : 70 posts
- The salary for the above mentioned posts is Rs. 9,300 – 34,800 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4800 [now revised to Level 8 (Rs. 47,600 – 1,51,100)].
JKPSC CCE Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
The Scheme of Selection/Examination shall comprise the following successive stages:-
- Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Examination (Objective Type) for the selection of candidates for Main Examination,
- Combined Competitive (Main) Examination (Written and Interview) for the selection of candidates for the various services and posts, and
- Personality Test (Interview)
Preliminary Examination :
- The Preliminary Examination will consist of two papers viz General Studies-I and General Studies-II of Objective type (MCQ) and carry a maximum of 200 marks each. The marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination shall count only for shortlisting of the candidates for the Main examination.
- For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one third (0.33) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
Mains Examination :
- The Main Examination shall consist of written examination and a Personality Test (Interview).
- The written examination will consist of eight (8) papers of conventional essay type in the papers set out in part (B) of Appendix-I as per the detailed syllabus in Appendix-I1 (part B) of SRO 103, out of which one (01) paper will be of qualifying nature.
- Candidates who obtain such minimum qualifying marks in the written part of the Main Examination as may be fixed by the Commission at their discretion, in any or all the papers (Paper I to Paper VII) shall be summoned by them for an interview for a Personality Test
Personality Test (Interview) :
- The number of candidates to be summoned for the Personality Test (interview) will not be more than thrice the number of vacancies to be filled. The Personality Test (interview) will carry 250 marks (with no minimum qualifying marks). Failure to appear in the interview shall render a candidate ineligible for being recommended for appointment notwithstanding the marks obtained by him in the written examination.
- The candidates shall be short-listed for interview on the basis of overall merit obtained by them in the Main Examination
How to apply for JKPSC CCE Recruitment 2022 ?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions through online on the official website of JKPSC given below on or before 15 May 2022.
For more details : Click here
To Apply : Click here