JK Technosoft Off Campus Drive 2020 scheduled for the post of Trainee Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/MCA graduates from 2021 batch. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
|Job Role||Software Engineer Trainee|
|Salary||Rs 3.5 LPA|
- B.Tech/MCA- 2021 Batch Only
- 10th, 12th or Diploma more than 65%
- Candidate should not have any pending backlogs at the time of appearing for JKT selection process or joining time
- Graduation minimum of 65%
- Maximum gap of 1 year is permissible after 12th and not after 10th or in between semesters of graduation
- ‘Go-getter’ attitude with a knack of doings thing differently.
- ‘Can-do-better’ approach with eye for improvement.
- Excellent communication skills and comprehension ability.
- Must be a quick learner.
- An effective team player
- During Training period (6 month) they will get a stipend of Rs.10,000 (Ten thousand) /- per month. (Only for MCA Students) And for B.tech candidates it will be a direct employment for date of joining with 6 months of probation
- Annual Gross CTC = Rs.3.50 Lacs/Annum; Rs.3.0 L/A (as fixed salary) + Rs.50K/- (as Retention Bonus amount). After successful completion of one year with the organisation (excluding training or probation period in the organisation), they will be absorbed as Software Engineer Trainee.
- There is NO Bank Guarantee / Bond
- Hands-on knowledge in at least one programming language with knowledge of available libraries and framework and their usability.
- Ability to effectively convert design into coding
- Ability to efficiently perform debugging and Unit Testing on independent basis.
- ‘Own your code’ – Ability to develop detailed understanding of code’s impact on module/system.
- Know-how of tools like de-bugging tools, profilers, static/dynamic code analyzers, reverse-engineering tools, etc.
- Proficiency to follow an optimized approach towards coding.
- Readiness to take up challenging tasks with flexibility around language and technology.
Roles and responsibilities
- Passion and zeal to explore new technologies – IOT, Big Data, AI, Machine Learning, Text/Image/Video Analytics, etc.
- Understanding of computer architecture at Hardware, Operating system and system tools level.
- Good grasp over technology practices and guidelines prevalent in industry and wider tech community.
- Awareness of development methodologies like Agile, Waterfall and of Quality parameters therein.
- Promptness to come up with improvement suggestions for assigned tasks and modules.
- Prior experience with live-projects.
- Active involvement in extra-curricular activities like coding contests, open source contributions, white papers, project competitions, etc.
How to Apply for Birlasoft Off Campus Drive 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive online by the following link on as soon as possible. Online test details will be shared with shortlisted candidates through E-Mail.
To Apply: Click here
Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now